• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is entirely possible that Spain would have contested this however. A good way to calm down turmoil is to divert people's angers and sense of threat outwards. France briefly after the war was probably not in position to challenge it's neighbours, fearing Germany. But maybe it happened very recently, like in 1934 or something.

Indeed.

I have found some mistakes.

The German Ministers:

Manfred von Richtofen... The Real Name is RichtHofen.
A ofen is a oven and not a Richthofen ^^ (Also in the Techteam)

Friedrich-Werner von der Schulenberg... The Name is "von der Schulenburg"
^^

There a two Hans Dohnanyi as head of intelligenc.

And THREE (!) Herrmann Ehlers as Chief of Air.

And in die AOG... Hellmuth von Mucke... In german there is a ü in the name.
"Hellmuth von Mücke"

But the Mod is awesome!

Greetings from germany, the World War I winner! ;) :D

The picture posted by Legolas looks great. However, I think at the beginning of the scenario Russia's capital is St. Petersburg, not Moscow, even if there is a later event to change the capital. I don't know if this has been changed in the last version of the mod.

Is there any plan to fix the AI? I've always been annoyed how liberated/newly established nations don't build a navy, don't build an air force, don't build armour or even any brigades. All they'll ever do is mass infantry divisions. They won't even research anything except new infantry dates.:eek:

There is some work being put into the AI - hopefully we can get something done for the various 'new' countries.

The picture posted by Legolas looks great. However, I think at the beginning of the scenario Russia's capital is St. Petersburg, not Moscow, even if there is a later event to change the capital. I don't know if this has been changed in the last version of the mod.
And Amsterdam isn't where it's supposed to be ;)

Hey. I've been browsing this thread for a while, but loving the mod for much longer.

Are there any plans for a HOI 3 version of the mod? I know that the main effort of the mod is towards HOI 2, and that it will probably remain as such for a while, but I was curious if there were any efforts on that front. If not, or even if so, I might be interested in doing some preliminary work on it (I have far more experience at HOI 3 modding than HOI 2 modding).

France gets blueprints for a new doctrine depending on who is elected as chief of the Army and chief of staff in the Comité elections. And to me it always seems that Germany is the one who gets "ran over" most of the time(but again, that dpends on the choice of land doctrine).

France gets blueprints for a new doctrine depending on who is elected as chief of the Army and chief of staff in the Comité elections. And to me it always seems that Germany is the one who gets "ran over" most of the time(but again, that dpends on the choice of land doctrine).

For Germany, I always research two land doctrines :D Makes me invincible!

Regarding France, as already said, there is an event in January 1936 where the proper tree is activated and some blueprints are given.

Regarding Germany, I thought we got ride of that exploitation in version 1.1; if it is still present, we shall remove it! :rofl:

Regarding France, as already said, there is an event in January 1936 where the proper tree is activated and some blueprints are given.

Regarding Germany, I thought we got ride of that exploitation in version 1.1; if it is still present, we shall remove it! :rofl:

Nein good sir! You are mistaken!
I believe that flaw should be included into other nations! Like Canada, Russia, Japan, and UoB

No WONDER Germany was so hard to beat in equal numbers confrontations.!?!

I don't think the AI was able to exploit this bug in the same way as a player.

Is there any new patches to this mod after 1.4?

The last version of Kaiserreich is 1.1, released last January. The Kaiserreich team is currently working on a new version 1.2.