• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually, what the hell is wrong with those rapidshare links? :wacko:

KanaX said:
Actually, what the hell is wrong with those rapidshare links? :wacko:
I belive they have a policy of deleting files after X time without downloads. Might have been a slow spell for KR.

Last edited:
I found it, and as promissed, uploaded it again.

Download Keiserreich's Syndicalist Music Pack Here
(With extra loading screen and and not-functional loby image as a bonus :D )

I'll now go and see if I can create a pack of my own.

Last edited:
Mine carries extras :cool:

And here are some extra songs I gathered myself. You'll have to insert them the old fashion style though. (unless KRs lads want to make it part of the pack or something).
They include suff that is a bit farther ahead in history (ho chi min) or just out altogether (mussolini) but are leftist and fun all the same. :)

And I didn't play today - getting late on the AAR! :eek:o

th3freakie said:
Mine carries extras :cool:

And here are some extra songs I gathered myself. You'll have to insert them the old fashion style though. (unless KRs lads want to make it part of the pack or something).
They include suff that is a bit farther ahead in history (ho chi min) or just out altogether (mussolini) but are leftist and fun all the same. :)

And I didn't play today - getting late on the AAR! :eek:o

LES PARTISANS Is already a part of the pack.

Davisx3m said:
LES PARTISANS Is already a part of the pack.
Ah, darn. Ho well, won't hurt anyone I guess - it's traditional insertion after all. :eek:o

hey guys i cant wait to play your mod ;)

i have however a small problem...

i get this message when i load the scenario :(

--- ERROR : (ai-prefs : Unexpected field) 'spyprefs = {'Line = 91 file = ai\kaisserreich\Belgium.ai ---

i searched the forum but didnt see someone reporting this before..
hope you can help!

schulz said:
hey guys i cant wait to play your mod ;)

i have however a small problem...

i get this message when i load the scenario :(

--- ERROR : (ai-prefs : Unexpected field) 'spyprefs = {'Line = 91 file = ai\kaisserreich\Belgium.ai ---

i searched the forum but didnt see someone reporting this before..
hope you can help!
I don't know squat about moding, but the word "spy" there is very strange, as the mod was done for HoI2 without spies. What scenario are you loading exactly? 1936?

i get this message when i load the kaisserreich scenario..
when i load the 1936 scenario i get a more general message that there is something wrong.. but when i press ignore it loads anyway.. -> and i get the situation of 1936 as it was in the original game only with different country names ministers etc

when i press ignore when this messag appears in the kaiserreich scenario i return to desktop :confused:

Last edited:
by the way..
when i load it from the regular hearts of iron 2.exe the game starts (although the scenario itself doesnt)
and when i start the game via doomsday or dd armageddon.exe it says that there is a critical error and the game itself doesnt even start..

i used to have stoney road as a mod but i deleted it.. after this i installed kaierreich.. would you say it could have something to do with this and that i should re-install the full game?

First of all, you need to load the Kaiserreich scenario found near the bottom. And KR currently has no start-up bugs we're aware of.

schulz said:
i used to have stoney road as a mod but i deleted it.. after this i installed kaierreich.. would you say it could have something to do with this and that i should re-install the full game?
It is usualy advised to instal mods on clean re-instals, aye. There's always some lingering remains otherwise, and those can colide with the new mod.
This doesn't apply to graphic mods of course.

schulz said:
ok thanks for your help!!!! :D
My pleasure. Wellcome to the forum and Keiserreich :)

(not that I'm part of the team or anything)