• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How will Germany fare against revolutionairy France? Those are all important factors when considering your strategy.

They usually kick they asses even though I with Union of Britain invaded them and raped they fleet.

Ok cool...my main concerns are with the Qing anyways the way they gain cores is completely insane and some of the ministers traits were interesting. Had to fully change the events and the way they work so I look forward to seeing what the changes are.

There will be some changes to Qing ministers, leaders, & tech teams in the next beta of v1.2. Further Chinese changes are also being discussed on the KR forums, such as in this thread.

Ok cool...my main concerns are with the Qing anyways the way they gain cores is completely insane and some of the ministers traits were interesting. Had to fully change the events and the way they work so I look forward to seeing what the changes are.

Well there will be much more ministers for the Qing, so after the great reformation the half of the government won't be made up by just on person. The starting cabinet is full of with Manchus, most of the cabinet is made up from the Aisin-Gioro clan.
About the events: I don't think that the whole conception is wrong with them, the great reformation and then conquering back the territories that belonged to them is a good idea. Maybe some of the event chains should be revised, like conquering the AOG and Yunnan (at the case of Legation Cities, IMO it's not a big problem if they give up soon, they are really powerless) with just one click. Mostly some ai_chance changes would improve the gameplay with them.

Ahh cool, yeah the lack of ministers was not much fun, however I usually just added in ministers and changed Pu Yi to Stern Imperialist. The issue with the cores was even after you conquered the lands...if they didn't decide to join, you would not get any cores. It drove me insane that Republican China revolts and gets all cores and yet as Qing I reclaimed the Chinese Rump states drove the Russians out of Siberia took out the Central Asian Republics and kicked the Japanese off the mainland and still didn't have cores. So I simply reworked it so that Qing got all cores when they decided to be belligerent or friendly.

Is this mod compatible with the original HOI2? If not, could I mod the original HOI2 to resemble this?

I'm afraid it is not. But yes, you can always mod... Good luck then;)

Or, would doing a little editing to the kasierreich files themselves make them compatible with HOI2? Like removing features that are only available on Doomsday etc.

Or, would doing a little editing to the kasierreich files themselves make them compatible with HOI2? Like removing features that are only available on Doomsday etc.

A better solution would be to buy armageddon. It's probably cheap and it's superior.

CSA should have more military leaders! ;)

Try and keep the army sizes high, should use less leaders that way. But yes you do need more leaders. Russia needs revised tech teams, and somebody already made a good list (desovietisized, as in no more design bureaus) on the Kaiserreich forum, which never got implemented since none of the developers paid attention to it.

Someone point me at the list and I'll code them for implementation if tis not already done.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?showtopic=471&st=15&#last

Of course this list is not perfect, but it is an improvement. Still needs more design bureaus replaced with something sensible for a non-communist Russia.

Somebody should look through every thread in the forum (make sure you show threads replied to from the beginning, not just the last 30 days, so you don't miss things) and evaluate any useful ideas or material. There is plenty of material on that forum that has never been discovered by any developer, and thus been forgotten.

Will be events to start seeing more Syndicalism in Asia? especially in the Republic of China, Japan, and Korea? I think the Internationale would have fun in those areas :D

Posted my reply to KaiserMuffin's list. If you're reading this, Kaiser, please respond :)

I'm not sure if this has been fixed already, but in the version I'm playing (I think it's 1.1), Delhi's unit names are unchanged from vanilla Pakistan. It seems odd to have Pakistani unit names for an Indian country. I would suggest some names, but I don't know first thing about Indian languages... :/