• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes yes, second version, cant wait.

Already past midday CET. What's up? We are waiting SO hard
sad-smiley-046.gif

Remember half our mod team is incapacitated through business (Sarmy) or stupidty (me, and just me, for installing Epsilon without having the discs to re-install basic DD) - this is mostly proceding atm under the effort of Akira who's integrating an awful lot of material, old and new.

Evans said:
Remember half our mod team is incapacitated through business (Sarmy) or stupidty (me, and just me, for installing Epsilon without having the discs to re-install basic DD) - this is mostly proceding atm under the effort of Akira who's integrating an awful lot of material, old and new.

So what are youre saying? It won't be released today?

Sarmatia1871 said:
It all depends on Akira, who has assembled and tested the files - I believe he is operating on Western Russian time.
Fingers crossed!

Evans said:
Akira is the hero of the Kaiserreich :D

HI all. I just tried using this with DD 1.3a. It seemed to go OK but, when I tried to play Russia the Air tech tree was filled with unknown string wanteds and a couple of the other trees arrows from tech to tech were messed up. When I extracted the rar folder to DD it all ended up there in a folder. I know there has to be a Mods folder in the DD folder so I moved the mods folder out of the "Keiserreich" folder along with Jsmge to the DD folder. I then ran Jsgme and put the Beta 1B mod over. It seemed to go OK except for the problems mentioned. Has anyone else got it to work OK yet? Any ideas what I did wrong and how to fix it? Thanks I did not try using DD 1.2.

Any ideas what I did wrong and how to fix it?
Alright, try uninstalling the mod, there should be a folder in the doomsday folder called MODS in all caps. In it goes Kaiserreich Beta Ib. The JGSME goes outside in the Doomsday folder, use the program and put the Ib in the right side and play. Once you play, don't pick the GC campaign, theres a campaign at the bottom down by the battle scenarios called "Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Welterkrieg". Hope that fixes the problem.

Kibbles said:
Alright, try uninstalling the mod, there should be a folder in the doomsday folder called MODS in all caps. In it goes Kaiserreich Beta Ib. The JGSME goes outside in the Doomsday folder, use the program and put the Ib in the right side and play. Once you play, don't pick the GC campaign, theres a campaign at the bottom down by the battle scenarios called "Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Welterkrieg". Hope that fixes the problem.

Kibbles thanks for the reply. I responded at the dev forum as well. I dumped the old install and redownloaded it from RS. I installed per your instructions and got the same result. I get the KR scenario. I like the new opening screen for Russia and the new OOB with the 20% strength units but, the tech screens are still messed up as before. I used a new install of DD. Any other ideas, thanks?

delanonne said:
Kibbles thanks for the reply. I responded at the dev forum as well. I dumped the old install and redownloaded it from RS. I installed per your instructions and got the same result. I get the KR scenario. I like the new opening screen for Russia and the new OOB with the 20% strength units but, the tech screens are still messed up as before. I used a new install of DD. Any other ideas, thanks?

Thanks all I finally got it by deleting the entire DD folder and doing everything for the 3rd time. There must have been something left over in the folder from an old mod. I had just did a repair and upgrade to DD 1.3a. All is fine now and the Iceland war is pretty cool. Thanks again.

Do you guys appreciate constructive criticism, even when it's coming from people who just download your hard work while being too lazy to program themselves ;) ?
I just downloaded your mod for the 1st time and would like to give feedback if/when i run into things that need to be fixed/changed.

Neroon said:
Do you guys appreciate constructive criticism, even when it's coming from people who just download your hard work while being too lazy to program themselves ;) ?
I just downloaded your mod for the 1st time and would like to give feedback if/when i run into things that need to be fixed/changed.

Excellent! We always need folks like you ;). Just head over to the forums and look at all the bugs that have been discovered first. Then, if you find anything new, we'd be glad to know.