• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hopefully I'll be able to put in the revised MP by the 5th, but no promises due to school starting so soon :(

Kibbles said:
Create a MODS folder in your Doomsday/Armageddon folder and go into Extract the 1.0 folder to it. Open Version 1.0/Config and delete the buttons file. According to DarkReborn, this will make it work with ARM.

Beta versions without any warnings at startup will be released tomorrow, but that will be the only release until the real release.

I tried that and I can't select ANY scenario now. ;_;

Michaeru said:
I tried that and I can't select ANY scenario now. ;_;

I just copied it to my hoi2 directory and replaced the files and then it worked.

Scorpi said:
Hmm strange, i could find the scenarios in the game menu, but when I try to load up a game, it always crashes, tryed to reinstall 3 times, and it never has worked.

Hmm thats weird =S How have u installed it?

If you have ARMA 1.1 do just what I did, take a clean Army 1.1 and copy it to a different folder called "Kaiserreich" then, paste the mod and the required files, but DONT, I repeat DONT, overwrite the original "buttons.txt" from your copied config folder, it will make the scenario crash when loading

...should Germany had annexed France within a year of the war? And The Republic of the Sicilies being...reduced, to just Sicily?

Nietzsche said:
...should Germany had annexed France within a year of the war? And The Republic of the Sicilies being...reduced, to just Sicily?
Well, if the war goes well for Germany and Italian Federation, then yes. There are various outcomes and reasons for WWII in the KR timeline.

KanaX said:
Well, if the war goes well for Germany and Italian Federation, then yes. There are various outcomes and reasons for WWII in the KR timeline.
...should there be events for the German victory?

Nietzsche said:
...should there be events for the German victory?
I'm not sure, are you at war with the UoB?
EDIT: Just asked Kibbles, they will be included in the final release of 1.0

Last edited:
This is just a beta-test of some of the new content, the real version with all of the planned content being done will be released on the 5th hopefully. The victory events for Germany and the start of the war itself is still missing.

The working scenario files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e0wstydw3ab

The Working DB:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a4xhylfwitg

These are just to fix the crashes, not many bugs have been fixed yet but now your game should work without crashing.

This version 1.0 public beta was more of a practice for me uploading the mod so I wouldnt make mistakes when it was time to release the real 1.0, so most of the content that is being made isnt in this one yet.

Question: What is the justification for the existance of Yemen with Northern Yemen?
OTL Yemen was given North Yemen and established as an independant kingdom by Great Britain after the war. Without a British victory, I do not see a victorious Ottoman Empire splitting off an independant kingdom off itself when it is strong enough to reincorporate Kuwait (also the same could be said about the arabian east coast).

what's this about collaborating with "new nations"?
is the 1.0 gonna include the countries in new nations and eu3 style flags?

Question: What is the justification for the existance of Yemen with Northern Yemen?
OTL Yemen was given North Yemen and established as an independant kingdom by Great Britain after the war. Without a British victory, I do not see a victorious Ottoman Empire splitting off an independant kingdom off itself when it is strong enough to reincorporate Kuwait (also the same could be said about the arabian east coast).
This was actually brought up last week in one of our msn messenger conferences and we decided to split it between the Ottomans and Oman. It'll be done for 1.0.

what's this about collaborating with "new nations"?
Daboo has let us use some nations from the New Nations mod, and they've already been integrated into Kaiserreich. Northern German Federation (Hamburg), Bavaria, Rhineland, Prussia, Hawaii, England, Wales, Puerto Rico and possibly a few others have been taken from the NN mod.

eu3 style flags?
Yes, thanks to Kuzuk we have all the flags made in eu3 style for 1.0. Heres a preview:

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=collage5un8.jpg

Kibbles said:
Daboo has let us use some nations from the New Nations mod, and they've already been integrated into Kaiserreich. Northern German Federation (Hamburg), Bavaria, Rhineland, Prussia, Hawaii, England, Wales, Puerto Rico and possibly a few others have been taken from the NN mod.

What should we use Hawaii for :p

Edit really big pic u got there kibb :rolleyes:

I dont know if this is a bug, but "Death of President Zapata" event doesnt seems to trigger, i've played with Mexico and is Now 1940, I've annexed West Coast Federation and Centroamerica, is this event "semi-random" like the "Death of Pope Pius" for Italy ?

Good! I love EU3 style flags, they are just so beautiful.