• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kaiserreich Icons

Done.

For Asalto and all the other Kaiserreich players out there, here is an update for my Kaiserreich pack.

This release only includes a number of land icons for a redone Serbia (the roundel with the white cross of Kosovo), Ireland, German puppeted Flanders-Wallonia, and Bengal (using the traditional white hammer and sickle of India, which I hope doesn't bother people because having it this way makes it compatible with other mods/games for a Communist India).

Once I finish up the air and naval icons for the Syndicalists of America I'll release a final pack together with the complete American Union State icons I just finished.

I hope you enjoy them! All requests and comments are welcome.

Speaking about the E3 map: Maybe someone remembers that I posted this image some time ago:

kaiserreiche3map.jpg

As you can see it´s an ingame screenshot of an earlier E3 map version with KR mod. Unfortunately I´ve lost my files (can´t remember why :p ). Anyway, maybe someone will have time to do this work again when the E3 map is finished.

Every nation in Kaiserreich that has been liberated, won't produce anything but infantry. They won't make any divisions other than infantry, and they will only ever invest research in to things that will benefit infantry. No air force, no armored units, not even a single destroyer. The only nations in game that'll produce things other than infantry, are the Spanish civil war nations and the American civil war nations. Every other nation (Including the United Kingdom from the Canadian liberation event) will only ever produce infantry.

England also has no Air Force Chief, so the slot just remains blank.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

What does S.K.H. stand for?

It's a German title equivalent to HH for English monarchs.

You can have,

Seine Kaiserliche Hoheit, which is "His Imperial Highness", the sovereign (in this case, the Kaiser).

or

Seine Königliche Hoheit, which is "His Royal Highness" referring to members of the royal house- princes, heir apparent, etc.

Every nation in Kaiserreich that has been liberated, won't produce anything but infantry. They won't make any divisions other than infantry, and they will only ever invest research in to things that will benefit infantry. No air force, no armored units, not even a single destroyer. The only nations in game that'll produce things other than infantry, are the Spanish civil war nations and the American civil war nations. Every other nation (Including the United Kingdom from the Canadian liberation event) will only ever produce infantry.

England also has no Air Force Chief, so the slot just remains blank.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

This is because of AI scripts. To my opinion, "default" AI always produces infantry, and the solution is either to change priorities in the AI file, or to create separate AI files for each of the countries, which could also add differencies and some kind of flavour.

This is because of AI scripts. To my opinion, "default" AI always produces infantry, and the solution is either to change priorities in the AI file, or to create separate AI files for each of the countries, which could also add differencies and some kind of flavour.
Is there a tutorial or something I could read to learn how to alter AI properties for Kaiserreich?

First of all, I congratulate you! It was the awesomeness of this mod that tipped me over the edge and made me give up on HoI3!

But I do have a suggestion, would it be possible to add in more events for the mid and possibly later game Russia? I know it would be very hard, but you could have a set of paramaters for them (I assume) and they could be mostly politically based.

I'd be more than happy to physically write the events, but I have no experience with scripting so I'm afraid I couldn't help much in that respect.

But thanks for the great mod, keep up the great work!

First of all, I congratulate you! It was the awesomeness of this mod that tipped me over the edge and made me give up on HoI3!

But I do have a suggestion, would it be possible to add in more events for the mid and possibly later game Russia? I know it would be very hard, but you could have a set of paramaters for them (I assume) and they could be mostly politically based.

I'd be more than happy to physically write the events, but I have no experience with scripting so I'm afraid I couldn't help much in that respect.

But thanks for the great mod, keep up the great work!

Well, you can send me ideas on pw or MSN and I will transform them into events. I'm more than eager to produce events about Russia

Well, you can send me ideas on pw or MSN and I will transform them into events. I'm more than eager to produce events about Russia

I am not LOLKATS, but I have one idea: Partisan uprisings in Far Karelia funded/equipped or even trained by the Finnish Lapua Movement. I believe this should happen fairly early game or/and whenever Russia is in really deep s*it, such as in a civil war. These uprisings could be in the 2-4 divisions range, depending on amount of Finnish support for them, perhaps also one regular infantry division reflecting rebels trained in Finland.

As Austria, when I want to centralise, the Hungarians want to separate, I choose to fight them over it, but we don't go to war. Bug or WAD?

(p.s I'm allied. With Germany. Might that have something to do with it?)

As Austria, when I want to centralise, the Hungarians want to separate, I choose to fight them over it, but we don't go to war. Bug or WAD?

(p.s I'm allied. With Germany. Might that have something to do with it?)

Your puppets follow you when you enter alliance and they become your allies as well. This is why there can't be war between Austria and Hungary since they are allied and part of same alliance with Germany.