• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
new to the mod, so excuse this questions if they are silly:

1. any replacement icons for Kaiserreich?
2. why no cores on UK for Canada? (or are they added later by event)
3. Any suggestions on how Canada should handle the USA implosion?

Thanks.

Regarding #2, I am currently working on some events in the case of a Canadian victory over the UoB, but they involve re-establishing the UK as an independent country, as opposed to Canada getting cores on the UK.

Regarding #3, the one suggestion I would have is that if you want to intervene, do so early in the war. The last thing you want is an angry & victorious CSA on your southern border, if you intend to go to war with them eventually. :)

new to the mod, so excuse this questions if they are silly:

1. any replacement icons for Kaiserreich?

There's a set of SKIF-icons for Tsarist Russia, but that's about it I think.

hey, i don't know if this has been covered by any of you fine gentlemen, but i'm getting this glitch where when i build infantry and various other units the division names never change, 1. Infanterie-Division or what have you. any way i can fix this?

Any suggestions on how Canada should handle the USA implosion?

It's all about the balance of power. If one side (usually it's the CSA) is getting too strong than you need to strike out and knock them down. The war going long isn't necessarily such a bad thing for you- as provinces are taken and retaken the American IC output will drop dramatically making it much easier to take over the whole country when "the moment is right".

i'd say go in straight away, before any of the countries has a chance to get good or build any decent units. choose the events which give you the north-eastern states, and then invade the rest. the canadian army is small but massively better than anything the other factions have. mind you, i did it this way without having to fight the pacific states - that might have tipped the balance in my favour.

i'd say go in straight away, before any of the countries has a chance to get good or build any decent units. choose the events which give you the north-eastern states, and then invade the rest. the canadian army is small but massively better than anything the other factions have. mind you, i did it this way without having to fight the pacific states - that might have tipped the balance in my favour.

Would you settle for only a portion of the USA, and split the rest with the American Union and the Pacific states? Or

i'd take down whoever was hostile to me, and then if possible destroy the others, and release a puppet US.

one more USA question

As Canada I allied with the USA (I used acceptall, I wanted the land I took from the CSA to go back to the USA) and annexed the CSA - then I realized that the USA lost a bunch of cores in the midwest. Is there an event that gives them back? Is that WAD?

As Canada I allied with the USA (I used acceptall, I wanted the land I took from the CSA to go back to the USA) and annexed the CSA - then I realized that the USA lost a bunch of cores in the midwest. Is there an event that gives them back? Is that WAD?

There is an event that gives the cores back.

what is WAD?

thanks.

i can remember seeing a 'reunification of italy' event, yeah.

Has the devloppement of Kaiserreich stopped? :(

Here is a boost for your moral, KR team: in a small while my mod will have a remade map for good parts of Europe (the Balkans, Italy, Germany, Poland, Spain, ...). I already suggested you to share my mods' map sometimes ago, I come back.

This is what Germany and Poland are going to look like with the map changes. It would greatly improve the look of the borders and the playability on the German front if you would include it, anyway, do what you want. :)

No, Kaiserreich is still being worked on, the release of the new version just will take some more time. Please be patient, loal fans.

And Thank you very much for your offer, General_Grant! I am not sure yet if we will include your improved map in BetaV, since changing all the files and events would be a tremendous amout of work. But I'll try to work out a plan, and then inform you when we decid to use it, alright?
And very good job on the map, it looks really good!