• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm we had that problem, EVERYONE: WHEN YOU REGISTER ON KR FORUM AND IT DOESNT WORK: PM ME YOUR NICK AND EMAIL AND I WILL FIX A ACCOUNT FOR YOU!
And I find no problem with your request. :)

You realize your the only person disputing the legitimacy of the KR Team?
There is no other person who has remotely supported you in this.
You also realize, that you can do little to damage the work of the KR Team, seeing as your posts have largely been discredited?

What's this guy going on about with all this legitimacy jazz?

And another quick question, what exactly is the structure of the team atm? How are decisions made and so forth?

What is Tremadol? o.0

Last edited:
I'd like to use some Kaiserreich minister pictures for my upcoming mod - from this reply I assume it's ok as long as I give you due credit?

As long as you give due credit, I see no harm in it.

Alright, I have no idea if this is where I should post, but here I go:

Having got a new computer, I have installed HOI2 Doomsday, Armageddon, upgraded it to 1.3b, and now Kaiserreich through Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler. This is similar to what I have done on my laptop before I got this computer, and everything worked out fine.

However, now, on this new computer, after I enable Kaiserreich and try to play, it does not work. First, it will almost load before an error saying that files are missing or whatever, and then ask if I should Abort, Retry or Ignore. If I do either of the first two options, the games crashes. If I do the third option, then it will finish loading, but as a seemingly regular HOI2 DD Armageddon game, only with Kaiserreich colors. The borders are the same, the ministers are the same, the alliances are the same... so basiclly the mod did not work.

I took the download file from the main page of this thread, but the available ones give me the same problem, and can't access Megaupload due to it being blocked by the US for piracy etc. etc.

I know its not JSGME, as other mods have worked fine. So, what do I do?

I also apologize if this question has been asked before, but I'm not going through 400+ pages of comments to find the answer.

*EDIT* Okay, I think I might have figured out what it is: When I take any version I had downloaded and try to unzip it, then put it into the appropriate folder, a warning that says that Windows can't find "c:\Users\user\Desktop\Kaiserreich\db\events\KAISERREICH\GUIDES AND TUTORIALS" in the original file being transfered. After this, the download just quits, and does not transfer the rest of the mod (however much their is, I do not know)

Now that I've figured that out... I still have no idea what to do.

Last edited:
Just an interesting thing for you devs (cheers for the wonderful mod).

I have been playing with the USA, chose to install Long as president then went with aggressive reforms and tariffs but no price control or california taxes/east coast move. Was still hoping to trigger ACW.

However, I found out that there's an interesting bug in the following event chain.

If i decide to pass a bill to outlaw the CSA, and, when reed resists me, i choose to send in the minutemen, and then, when he resists them, i choose to negotiate,.... well, nothing happens.

No ACW, no negotiation, nothing else.

I looked a bit in the events of USA.txt, and it seems to me that action b on event 800019 simply has no kind of follow up.

Is it correct?

What is Tremadol? o.0

Perhaps this is necromancy, in that case erase this post, but I just saw your post.

Tramadol is a painkiller.

Hey a quick Shout out to the Kaiserreich team. The Fascists of the FBI officially took down Megaupload and everything on it including the stuff that was legal so all the Mod Data for Kaiserreich is no longer there. You guys may want to find another file host for the stuff.
http://www.megaupload.com/ - Now property of the Government.

Hi everyone!The Kaiserreich mod is the coolest mod for Hearts Of Iron that I've ever seen and really want to play it,but since meagaupload is now property of the government,as Ermac said,I can't download the Kaiserreich skins of KanaX and the skins of milities.What shall I do?Can anybody help me in some way?