• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I recieved an error mesage when I tried to load a save playing Austria.
The message appears eerytime I try to upload an Austria-save after the Ausgleich events. I at least think it has something to do with those events, because I did not get any errors when loading saves saved before those events.
If anyone has any suggestions please tell me how to fix it.
It looked like this:

Zauberfloete said:
Ok! Follow this!

1. Download the mod itself!

2. Install it

3. Download the bugfix for db/minister

4. Extract it!

5. Download Kanax Skins and Skin Patch 1

6. Extract it!

7. Download the Models Images!

8. Extract it! Edit: You have to rename the Interfarce file to Interface! Its a little buggy which will be terminated in the next version!

Last! Enjoy the mod!!!! :D

Poin 3 is not entirely up-to date: Instead of the hotfix for db/minister, download hotfix BetaIIIb, which already contains the previous hotfix.

hey could any of you guys tell me how to get a 20 player slot KR save for an mp game, i'm hosting one and i'd like to know just in case we get more than 10 players...

by the way if anybody wants to join, the game is being organized on http://www.warplanorange.net/forum/, if your interested please register on the forum and post at the apropriate location, the game is being held on sundays at 7pm gmt

You open HOI2/scenarios/kaiserreich.eug and in the beginning you will see this

Code:
 selectable = {

BEL  BLR  BUL  GER  LAT  LIT  POL  UKR  AUS   BOS  CRO  CZE  HUN  ALB  DEN  FIN GLD GRE  HOL  IRE  ITA  NOR  POR  ROM  SCH  

SER  SPA  SWE  ENG  FRA  RSI  AST  CAN  GUY  VIC  ARM  AZB  GEO  KAZ  KYG  PRI  RUS  TRA  AFG  CYN  EGY  LBY  OMN  OTT  PER  

SAU CON  ETH  LIB  SAF  BHU  BUR  DRK  IND  NEP  PAK  PHI  SIA  TIB  ARG  BOL  BRA  CHL  COL  CUB  DOM  ECU  GUA  HAI  HON  

MEX  NIC  PAN  PRU   VEN  USA  CGX  CHC  CSX  CXB  JAP  MAN  MON    
				  PRK	   DDR U01 U00 U02 U03 U04 U05 U06  EAF  }  ### Add CSA & TEX LATER....

ENG = {

}

RUS = {

}

FRA = {

}

GER = {

}

AUS  = {

}

HUN = {

}
CAN  = {

}
	JAP = {

}
	USA = {

}
	OTT = {

}
}

So, first it goes selectable = { XXX }. Then , after this
Code:
### Add CSA & TEX LATER....
you see the slots
Code:
 ENG = { }
etc.

So, to these slots you add as ten more this way.

Thanks for the list!

btw, anyone ever get a "captures.txt" error when loading scenario? I did a forum search via google and could locate no posts of such an error.

I have just downloaded the mod, and are taking a peak at the events. I have a memory of seeing somewhere that there should be a "Rebuild the Swedish empire" event in this mod, but when I look at the Swedish events all I can find is election events for 1936. Am I missing something, or is my memory failing me?

Bom said:
I have just downloaded the mod, and are taking a peak at the events. I have a memory of seeing somewhere that there should be a "Rebuild the Swedish empire" event in this mod, but when I look at the Swedish events all I can find is election events for 1936. Am I missing something, or is my memory failing me?

IIRC the events was removed in this mod. Don't know why or if it really happend.

I downloaded the mod and started playing as Germany. I noticed that the AI-controlled Commune of France does not trade for rare materials and consequently its IC is ~75, 50% of what it should be. This is a critical bug, IMO.

Oh, can anyone upload it to rapidshare? Brazilian are unwelcomed in megaupload ¬¬... maybe they think we are all apes.

Well, if anyone do it, PM me!!! I want this mod.

I seem to have some problems getting the mod running. First of all, I've got the German version of the mod, so eventually this leads to complications.

The thing I noticed is that there seem to be some changes done (I installed the mod as described in the readme-file), but the map looks like at the beginning of 1936. Germany doesn't posses Lorraine, Poland is big as ever.. Do I have to start in a different year?

I'm trying out that possibility in a few seconds, but up to now I couldn't figure out if I installed anything wrongly...

Edit: Okay, wow. Don't get the impression that I'm a stupid beer drinking kraut, but heck, how on earth could I've forgotten that I have to choose the scenario...

Oh dear..

Well, at least I can accuse my British side of being too snobbish to think for a sec. before complaining... :rofl:

Looks like I only ask stupid questions. Well I'm not that good with computers but...

I reinstalled KR and I did something wrong, but I have no idea what I did. Mittelafrika is called Congo and that united baltic state thing is called Latvia etc. The rest of the game is doing just normal. How can i repair this?

thanks in advance

I'm sorry Akira, but I did the things you said but it still didn't change. Should I re-install the whole of KR then? because it sucks that Benegal is the Peoples republic of korea :p