• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Look I made a flaggy:

sternbergia.png

Mongolia under everybody's favorite despot of russian origins. :p

Mix of the actual state flag and his alleged personal standard...

CCurio said:
Look I made a flaggy:

sternbergia.png

Excellent- you even managed to make an orange flag look cool!

T-hiddemen said:
Well, you will keep me busy! :) That flag is for "Russia" as lead by Alexander Kolchak? Am I close?

:) Close enough - it's a replacement flag for Transamur. The one I'm using at the moment is a bit too similar to the Siberian one.

CCurio said:
Look I made a flaggy:

sternbergia.png

Hurrah for the Baron and his new flag! Particularly neccessary as he needs to get some new events in Kaiserreich to take advantage of the chaos in China - maybe he will get to become the Grand Theosophic Khan of the East...

Sarmatia1871 said:
Hurrah for the Baron and his new flag! Particularly neccessary as he needs to get some new events in Kaiserreich to take advantage of the chaos in China - maybe he will get to become the Grand Theosophic Khan of the East...
That would be quite something. :D

Sarmatia1871 said:

Yeah, it should be almost impossible (IE: It should NEVER happen for the AI) but a human should have the insanely difficult task of re-creating the Mongol Empire as a possibility :p

Sarmatia1871 said:
Three days? It must be an impressive film!

Anyway, for requests, could you try and be inspired to make some sort of Russian skin? (One that's appropriate for 'All the Russias' - you can also play it and look for bugs while you're ill!). If you need pictures I can probably also send some.

Following on from this, skins for Sternbergist Mongolia, Menshevik Georgia, Transamur, Turkestan, the Kazakh Republic and the Don-Kuban Cossack state would also be great!

And also, this as a flag:

ru_kolchak.gif

Did you want that as HOI2 flag/shield counter, etc?

Also, do you have some good imagery that would work for the skins? I am looking for Kolchak/White Guard stuff and not finding much . . .

Arilou said:
Yeah, it should be almost impossible (IE: It should NEVER happen for the AI) but a human should have the insanely difficult task of re-creating the Mongol Empire as a possibility :p

True! Although as it stands with 'All the Russias', Mongolia does get quite a good chance to get a lot of Siberia if Russia collapses. If something similar happens in China, then you could see an AI Mongolia growing quite a bit by default!

T-hiddemen said:
Did you want that as HOI2 flag/shield counter, etc?

Also, do you have some good imagery that would work for the skins? I am looking for Kolchak/White Guard stuff and not finding much . . .

Yep, all please!

I'll see what I can find for the Russian stuff and will post ASAP. Two good sites are:

http://all-photo.ru/empire/index.en.html

http://www.gwpda.org/photos/greatwar.htm (has a fairly big section of WWI Russian stuff)

And here's a good picture of Kolchak: http://www.rovs.ru/img/vestnik/1_2_kolchak_small.gif

(I'm thinking that to avoid all the 'Kolchak the Night Stalker' hits, it might be better to use cyrillic renderings of the names and terms when searching...!)

Hum... I wanna scare Samartia to death, what should I do?

Ah yes!

Hey mate! Remember you'll need to mod even more history/techs/nations/units to adapt this to Doomsday. :p And we, the eager fan-base, what it asap.

Sarmatia1871 said:
Yep, all please!

I'll see what I can find for the Russian stuff and will post ASAP. Two good sites are:

[
(I'm thinking that to avoid all the 'Kolchak the Night Stalker' hits, it might be better to use cyrillic renderings of the names and terms when searching...!)

OK, thanks for the links! I will look through them. I already used a different pic of Kolchak, if you don't like it, I can drop ity out and put yours in, but if its OK as is then I don't have to lift the Admiral off his background again :)

I guess I'm going to have to edit out all the Night Stalker images I used in the skin already though . . . . :rofl:

th3freakie said:
Hum... I wanna scare Samartia to death, what should I do?

Ah yes!

Hey mate! Remember you'll need to mod even more history/techs/nations/units to adapt this to Doomsday. :p And we, the eager fan-base, what it asap.

:rofl: - Then I'm sure the eager fan base will be sure to offer conversion and development assistance! And predicting how the global situation from this alternate history is going to be in 1940 is going to be tricky enough, let alone all the way up to 1953!

However, I'm not actually sure how much Doomsday is going to mess about with what is likely to be done by April (I'm guessing the mod would be in serious event-testing/adding phase by then) - unless there are major changes to the TAGs or .csv/.db/.ai file formats, it should be possible to carry everything over fairly easily...

Hum.. well yeah, now thinking about it, there's not much History we can imprint to the future - maybe only some "forced" decolonization and democratic reforms if the US + some other democratic countries are going strong.

But knowing ourselfs any player will probably own the world by 45 so no point on playing it to 53 really.