• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope, it is an event for Prussia in which the player can choose who should be the next king of Prussia and can be found in Prussia.txt.
Code:
event = {
	id = 3206307
	random = no
	country = U14
	style = 0

name = "New King"
	desc = "Now that we have chosen monarchy, we must decide, who shall be the next king of Prussia. Most politicians agree that best candidate is Ernest Augustus III from the house of Hannover. Smaller group believe that the crown should be offered to Ruprecht I from the house of Wittelsbach. And there are some who think that next king of Prussia should be grand duke Boris Vladimirovich, who is a member of the powerfull house of Romanov.."

picture = "CrownofPrussia"

action_a = {
	ai_chance = 75
		name = "Ernest August III will be our king"
		command = { type = headofstate which = 12535 }
                command = { type = setflag which = PRU_HAN }
	}
	action_b = {
	ai_chance = 25
		name = "Ruprecht I will be our king"
		command = { type = dissent value = 2 } 
                command = { type = setflag which = PRU_BAY }
                command = { type = headofstate which = 12544 }
	}
        action_c = {
	ai_chance = 25
		name = "Friedrich Wilhelm V will be our king"
		command = { type = dissent value = 4 } 
                command = { type = headofstate which = 12543 }
                command = { type = setflag which = PRU_ROM }
	}

}

Prussia can then go on to reunite Germany.

Those AI chances come out to 125%...

I really don't get how to install this mod. I haven't installed a mod before, so I am beyond confused. I looked at the first post and it made no sense, I tried to do what it said and failed. :confused:

What's the best country to play as on the Indian sub-continent?
What can be most powerful? :rolleyes:

Until 1.2 Delhi always was the most powerful, as it would get techs and air support from the other Entente members. As the Indian wars started early, before Bengal or the Princes could start their internal reforms, Delhi could blitz the other states in a year or two.

The new versions ai will not declare war ithout the proper event being fired, giving the other states the chance to prepare. Delhi is still the strongest, due to being a member of the Entente, but Bengal will get enough aid from the Internationale to make you fight for your prize.

Eureka! I found out one of my problems that is giving me the problem with the mod. I would like to see if other people have had this problem so that I do not play around and screw something up. It is the file that modifies the in game provinces. It is the one that the game flags as a problem. I do not know if it is my only problem, but it is the one the game flags. I fixed all my other problems and Now this is the only thing keeping me from playing this awesome mod

Last edited:
There's a little thing wrong in the first congress of the third internationale.
Mexico calls the people of the CSA "Gabachos" but Gabachos is an offensive way to call the french.
That in the Spanish "from spain" language, maybe there is a difference with the mexican one, but I think there isn't.

If it's a file, tell us which one, and someone will fix it. We've had issues with GFX flipping the game out before. No clue why (Still!)
Its in the scenario's heading and the file is 00provincemods. It says that there is an error with it and shuts down. I finally managed to win the wrestling match with my computer and get it to work correctly minus the fact that I cannot actually play the scenario because of this problem, but everything looks the way it should.

Okay, so I moved a few things around in the scenario folder for Kaiserreich and the problem file in the scenario's header is now the INC file for Belgium in the scenario header. The error message says the same thing. It says the computer cannot read this file.

Until 1.2 Delhi always was the most powerful, as it would get techs and air support from the other Entente members. As the Indian wars started early, before Bengal or the Princes could start their internal reforms, Delhi could blitz the other states in a year or two.

The new versions ai will not declare war ithout the proper event being fired, giving the other states the chance to prepare. Delhi is still the strongest, due to being a member of the Entente, but Bengal will get enough aid from the Internationale to make you fight for your prize.

Alright, so what's the best tactic if you want to play the Bengal.
Please PM me the answer:D

There's a little thing wrong in the first congress of the third internationale.
Mexico calls the people of the CSA "Gabachos" but Gabachos is an offensive way to call the french.
That in the Spanish "from spain" language, maybe there is a difference with the mexican one, but I think there isn't.

Not so offensive. It's a kind treatment. :p

Should be Gringos no?

For all Spanish America that is the word (In Spain "Yankis" is the word).

I've downloaded Kaiserreich (using the JGSME method) but it doesn't come up, it is on the Doomsday folder (since although I have Armageddon, I don't see its folder.) Am I doing something wrong?

I also realize that I have a bad time downloading mods...

Last edited: