• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Install everything and arrange it after it's installed.

I have a question: Is there any way to reunite Austria-Hungary and get unith, leaders, ministers and tech teams of all nations?

In Ausgleich 1937. I first selected federalization, and then I gave Bosnia to Croatia and Galizien to Poland (which the became my puppet). Then I loaded and selected centralization, which Hungary surprisingly accepted, and I inherited all Habsburg realms, but I didnt get tech teams, ministers, leaders, and units. If I continue playing first option, will I ever get chance to get direct control? I already played ahead with second option, but it would be much better with all that stuff (its silly that half of my army just disappears, I cant use tech teams that AH always used - like Skoda, and I have very small manpower and very few leaders, especiall for air), and Austria should probably get combined manpower reserves of its puppets.

Carlstadt Boy said:
I have a question: Is there any way to reunite Austria-Hungary and get unith, leaders, ministers and tech teams of all nations?

In Ausgleich 1937. I first selected federalization, and then I gave Bosnia to Croatia and Galizien to Poland (which the became my puppet). Then I loaded and selected centralization, which Hungary surprisingly accepted, and I inherited all Habsburg realms, but I didnt get tech teams, ministers, leaders, and units. If I continue playing first option, will I ever get chance to get direct control? I already played ahead with second option, but it would be much better with all that stuff (its silly that half of my army just disappears, I cant use tech teams that AH always used - like Skoda, and I have very small manpower and very few leaders, especiall for air), and Austria should probably get combined manpower reserves of its puppets.

i have made an event over at the kaiserreich forums in the austria-hungary section......just need to change it from getting the tech teams when the claim is made to getting it when the relevant puppet succedes its territory to you......will fix it tonight. i have fixed it so its ready to use.

Last edited:
lordgoof said:
i have made an event over at the kaiserreich forums in the austria-hungary section......just need to change it from getting the tech teams when the claim is made to getting it when the relevant puppet succedes its territory to you......will fix it tonight.

Is there any way to get units and leaders?

other than making your own event and waking leaders not really........i agree that both austria and hungary are severly lacking in naval and air leaders....but i think that they just require a complete overhaul.

lordgoof said:
other than making your own event and waking leaders not really........i agree that both austria and hungary are severly lacking in naval and air leaders....but i think that they just require a complete overhaul.

Its a shame. Do you plan to fix this in next release? AH is really weakened this way when half of its units disappear just like that, in an event that was supposed to strenghten her.

ZombieSlayer said:
Am I allowed to request a progress report for Beta V?

No, you aren't :p

While it is good to know our loyal supporters are eager for BetaV,, I can only say that BetaV will be done when it's done. There's still a lot of work to do, and we want to endure that the new version is as complete and bugfree as possible.

Please bear with us, the long wait will surely be worth it. :cool:

Its a shame. Do you plan to fix this in next release? AH is really weakened this way when half of its units disappear just like that, in an event that was supposed to strenghten her.
Naval and air leaders are surely lacking for Austria and Hungary, the problem is that researching new leaders, especially naval ones, is rather tricky for those two nations.
If anybody provides me with new names and pictures for new leaders, I will gladly add them to Kaiserreich.

I was thinking that with AH's naval leaders you could either make an alternate history where some of their land leaders became admirals or you could steal some of Italy's naval leaders if they came from Trento or Venice.

Edit: With stealing Italy's leaders, as they are split into two and smaller with no empire than in vanilla it may balance them a bit.

Last edited:
Teep said:
I was thinking that with AH's naval leaders you could either make an alternate history where some of their land leaders became admirals or you could steal some of Italy's naval leaders if they came from Trento or Venice.

Edit: With stealing Italy's leaders, as they are split into two and smaller with no empire than in vanilla it may balance them a bit.
I mean you could take Yugoslavia's admirals and a few others. I'm sure some Italian admirals would of joined up with Austria.

JSGME doesn't notice Kaiserreich! What can I do? And where should I put the Kaiserreich file? In Armageddon folder?

JRHINDO said:
Great mod! Loved it!
It adds hours of fun to DD thx.

About the Qing's plan for chinese reunification, why don't they inherit the AoG's naval and air force?
And why don't they inherit anything from any other joining factions?

basically the air and naval forces of the AoG belong more to the German companies that make up the AoG - and wouldn't like releasing those (think the Germans left on them) - whereas the ground forces are mostly Chinese trained by Germans - and not all of those should switch over either - just most

the other Chinese factions - while joining the Qing - are not held by the same links as the AoG (which is legally Qing turf) and as such their troops just mostly go home - mostly militia anyways that the Qing army doesn't trust or care for

also is the fact that right now the Qing can become very overpowered - so in the next version the events will be toned down slightly and it will be more difficult

thanks for playing!

The Great Duck said:
It needs to be in the mods folder.
Thanks! Now it is activated, the path is now C:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Armageddon\MODS\Kaiserreich Beta IV, yet when I launch the game Kaiserreich-scenario ain't there. What's wrong?

You mean I have the Kaiserreich file in the Armageddon folder independently too? While it's also in the MODS-folder?

C:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Armageddon\MODS\Kaiserreich Beta IV, and status in JSGME is "activated". You guys sure this is ok like this?

It still refuses to work. Fuck.