• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i think you just have to wait for about a minute after clicking the free download thing. i've never had a problem downloading from them.

Hi, just curious if this mod can work with the coldwar extention techtree as when i activated the Kaisrreich mod through JSGME it loads the the campaign but freezes at 0000 hour on the 1st day you can issue orders, start tech teams but can't progress in time, haven't touch any Kaiser file nor fiddled with any thing else

You can combine the two, even though they are not made to work together. You only copy over some specific files from the techtree extension mod, I just can´t remember which files those were I used.

KanaX-----"rome1989: Just wait, there are events in the game for the Russian military doctrines."

Its appear that I annexed Russia before the "Army Reformation" event(((( Now, Soviet Russia, do not have ANY land military doctrines OMGGGG????????

Last edited:
Is there any progress on BetaV? It's been quite awhile since I've anything on it and since BetaIV came out.

Is there any progress on BetaV? It's been quite awhile since I've anything on it and since BetaIV came out.

We are working with it. And there is progress but it doesn't go so fast.

Hey, I'm having a bit of a problem:
When I play (Just reinstalled, over both Doomsday 1.3a and arma, couldn't get the Hotfix, damn megaupload didn't finish. Ever. ), the USA only has 0 IC. Is that normal?

Hey, I'm having a bit of a problem:
When I play (Just reinstalled, over both Doomsday 1.3a and arma, couldn't get the Hotfix, damn megaupload didn't finish. Ever. ), the USA only has 0 IC. Is that normal?

I think it is, thats what I had anyway.

they should have 0 if you are controlling them or about 30 if the ai is controlling them. thats in my (slightly older version) anyway.

What is that supposed to represent?

what? i meant in the older version of kaiserreich that i currently have installed upon my computer, the US has around 30 useable IC when ai controlled, and when controlled by a human that reduces to nothing, zero, nada, null, wala.

In one Kaiserreich game Ethiopia Attacked Somalia (That in some way was independent) and that happend in 06 irl.