• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree but I hardly think we'll get any. :(

We need agressive expansion, Kaiserreich deserves to be listed in the main mod page where you can now find the petty little mods which noone plays and have no influence.Kaiserrreich alone has more posts in its own thread,more developpers and by times more fans than any of the listed there.We must talk to moderator to list it there !

We can start a poll and let the legions of fans decide! vox populi vox dei !

Nooooo,we must not put KR on the main page, all the mods with their own sub-forum always seem to stagnate and die not long after being given their own space. It is the sub-forum curse I guess. :p

Nooooo,we must not put KR on the main page, all the mods with their own sub-forum always seem to stagnate and die not long after being given their own space. It is the sub-forum curse I guess. :p
Seems to be limited to HoI2, then.;)

VIP and Magna Mundi are massive.

Magnificent!

I'm eager to hear the proletariat's judgement on my graphic blunders and what new skins they are craving for.

Altough I didn't check newest version yet, I'd like to give you some suggestions about storyline. During gameplay I expected some things that should be improved.
Playing as Hungary, I centralised entire monarchy under Hungarian crown with exception of Bohemia that became my puppet. Later I anexed Poland and White Ruthenia(they left German alliance along with syndicalist Ukraine when some national-populists got in power in Minsk). Then I allied with Germany and in a year WW3 between Mitteleuropa and Syndicalists started. CoF was realy strong and it would destroy Germany if I wouldn't send all Czech and Lithuanian troops to their help. With my armies I destroyed Sicilian republic(they have united entire Italy before) and stucked in western Italy where French massed their troops. It's all nice this way if I wouldn't experienced strange thing in east. Three orthodox allies gobbled Bulgaria and during worst fight with France they attacked me. Luckily, Otomans were German allies and I could stop their advance while Germans accepted peace with them so things went back to status Quo. Even stranger was thing with Ukraine, that went Syndicalist but it never entered Internationale. It is strange to have problems with some Balkan alliance while Ukraine stays isolated with their 50 divisions even if they could attack my back and claim Galizia. I think that Ukraine should have great chance of joining Syndicalists if Khruschev gets in power. I loaded as Ukraine but didn't even had a chance to enter Internationale! Otherwise, breakup of Ukraine and Belarus with Germany just makes two useless and isolated nations on east that play no role in storyline. Even Russia went Social-democrat and they stayed isolated so eastern ''front'' was very quiet. Even leftist Georgia stayes quiet altough it has chance to stab Turkey in back or at least attack Azerbaidian.
Other ''quiet part'' is America. Both north and south. In south America Brasil and half other nations goes syndicalist, but they don't make any further steps. Even rightist Argentina goes democratic and stays out. North America is interesting with it's civil war, but there's a vacum after war. I think winner of war should ally with ideological friendly bloc(CSA with syndies, AUS with Germans, USA with Canada, PSA stays neutral or fights Mexico). Canada would be realy happy to have some American help in war against Syndicalists. In my game USA won, but stayed isolated dictatorship.
Otherwise, I realy enjoy your mod and I wish you good luck with further developmnent.

P.S.:
I saw that you included new music, it's nice to hear some Prussian and Austrian marches. I hope you will include even more music for all fractions, maybe you should use some eastern music for Asia too. I have a question about American Union State. Is this nation meant to be heir of Confederation? I heard Yellow Rose of Texas in game soundtrack, it is probably used for them? If so, maybe you should add more Southern songs like To arms in Dixie maybe?

Cheers

@Asalto: Feel free to help us with events and so on in our forum.

@Asalto: Feel free to help us with events and so on in our forum.

I can't write events, but I'll be glad to help you with suggestions and ideas if this would help your project.

P.S.:

I need some help with new version.

########################################
### Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg
### A Mod for Hearts of Iron 2 Doomsday and Armageddon
### Version 1.0
### October 10th, 2009

Armageddon 1.2 - 1.3b / Doomsday 1.3a version:

1. Kaiserreich Version 1.0

2. Kaiserreich Version 1.0 Music

3. Kaiserreich SkinsOfKanaX and Kaiserreich SkinsOfMilites

4. Kaiserreich Version 1.0 SPY PATCH

Optional Download Kaiserreich Version 1.0 Optional Syndicalist Package

Optional Download JSGME

Are those two skin packs made for individual use or do I have instal both of them?
What does Syndicalist pack contain? Does it change other features, will some music not be able?
Can I install all those features with JSGME or do I have to copy skins over old ones?
Thanks for answers.

Last edited:
Good work Zauberfloete, was worth the wait.

@ Milites, the proletariat craves a Dutch skin :D.

What does Syndicalist pack contain? Does it change other features, will some music not be able?
Thanks for answers.

Music, I think.

I can't write events, but I'll be glad to help you with suggestions and ideas if this would help your project.

P.S.:

I need some help with new version.

### Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg
### A Mod for Hearts of Iron 2 Doomsday and Armageddon
### Version 1.0
### October 10th, 2009

Armageddon 1.2 - 1.3b / Doomsday 1.3a version:

1. Kaiserreich Version 1.0

2. Kaiserreich Version 1.0 Music

3. Kaiserreich SkinsOfKanaX and Kaiserreich SkinsOfMilites

4. Kaiserreich Version 1.0 SPY PATCH

Optional Download Kaiserreich Version 1.0 Optional Syndicalist Package

Optional Download JSGME

Are those two skin packs made for individual use or do I have instal both of them?
Can I install all those features with JSGME or do I have to copy skins over old ones?
Thanks for answers.

Please read the installation instruction! The Optional Downloads are welll optional! You don't need them, but if you want to make the world feel the warmth of syndicalism then I suggest you download them!

Thanks for answers.

My personal suggestion is that you download and install my skins first and then install Milites' skins over them. Milites has some fine skins for major countries, but AFAIK no skins for minor countries. With this setup, you can have nice skins for both major and minor countries.
The Syndicalist pack contains only music and will not overwrite anything.
Everything can be installed with JSGME, just be sure to install KR first.

Thanks for your help, everyone!