• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I'm having a bit of trouble playing Germany. First of all, I'm sure this is intended, but all my IC is going toward reducing dissent and I am unable to mass enough troops on my border with France before war breaks out. To boot, Russia has gone Communist and Japan seems fairly aggressive in it's own right.

Yeah, they like to use dissent to weaken countries. You can always bring up the console and whack the dissent with a few 'event 1009's.

I was curious when the Ukrainian Crimean Lease event comes up for Russia, since it's already 1941 and nothing's happened for me since Kolchak came back peacefully.

Is there any events for Transamur
I've been playing them but its getting quite boring without anything happening
anybody do any events
cheers

There are atleast 5-10 events for them. But other nations are triggering them so they need to place the card right.

By the way Anybody know what those states that have no land at all
They have German Leaders but i dont know what they do
Anybody have a clue
Cheers

They are german parties.

By the way Anybody know what those states that have no land at all
They have German Leaders but i dont know what they do
Anybody have a clue
Cheers
German political parties. They were intended to play a part in Germany's political process, tracking the relative strength of the various groupings in a slightly less flag-intensive way.

I always found them pointless. A german party oriented civil war after the Kaiser decides to wholly abolish Democracy might be cool.
Well, they were supposed to be used for events. The events just never were made.
Hm, it might be 'cool', but even if Wilhelm II were... a tad bit on the unstable side... he'd still need a reason to close down the Reichstag and place power over the budget in the hands of the Chancellery.

He reads a copy of Mein Kampf and decides that this 'fuhrer prinzip' is much more efficient (choice event). Fearful of his son's impatience to ascend the throne, he designates a new heir - a trusted politician who he is close to for some reason(choice event). Bang. Societal fracture!

So are there events for war breaking out between the syndaclists and mittleeruopa past november 1938 because germany missed the one with the assassination. It might have been because germany declared war on alash orda.

Last edited:
He reads a copy of Mein Kampf and decides that this 'fuhrer prinzip' is much more efficient (choice event). Fearful of his son's impatience to ascend the throne, he designates a new heir - a trusted politician who he is close to for some reason(choice event). Bang. Societal fracture!
... Mein Kampf never was written in Kaiserreich. Besides, his sons weren't that impatient to rise to the throne, and he was far too much of an old royal to consider outside family to find a new heir. He had several sons, after all.

... Mein Kampf never was written in Kaiserreich. Besides, his sons weren't that impatient to rise to the throne, and he was far too much of an old royal to consider outside family to find a new heir. He had several sons, after all.

Yes it was. http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/Adolf_Hitler

Adolf Hitler was an Austrian who served as a soldier in the Bavarian army during the Weltkrieg and the Intervention in Russia, during which he was killed in battle. His diary was used as the basis for the novel "Mein Kampf: Adolf Hitler", part of The Propyläen publishing house's series of books devoted to individual German soldiers' stories, accounts and poetry during these two conflicts.

Mein Kampf in the sense of the OTL Mein Kampf, no. The Kaiserreich Mein Kampf is novel based on Adolf Hitler's diary in the Great War- and that was before he developed his political views to the Mein Kampf level. He hadn't adopted the Führerprinzip yet, either (which is only natural- he wasn't a member of a radical German nationalist party yet, let alone leader of such a party).

Playing a game as Canada. great mod and great funn. little confused about a few things.

I brought South Africa to my alliance pretty easyand then they left from event. but i was workign on spain. Spain was stuck for 6 months in a three way war with the anarchists and the carlists. so i ally and then i help them out. two months later they side with Germany, leave the alliance and take all the tech i gave them to get them up to speed. any way to prevent this?

here's a fun one. I have no idea how this happened. SO germany is still as right as can be and Syndacist france is still all the way to the left.

somewere in the battle against austria they decided to have a alliance but guess who swtiched teams!

messed.jpg

sogermany is still allied to all of it's old allies but this is a little messed up.