• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KanaX said:
I dunno, might be a mistake from my part. I didn't have a HoI2-shaded rectangular Qing flag and I thought it was the real one. Still, that problem shouldn't be too hard to fix by the gamers themselves.
but previous versions used a Hoi2-shaded rectangular Qing flag... :confused:

rcduggan said:
but previous versions used a Hoi2-shaded rectangular Qing flag... :confused:
Did they? Don't remember. I've had the triangular for ages. And the previous rectangular flag I saw was Vicky shaded.

KanaX said:
Did they? Don't remember. I've had the triangular for ages. And the previous rectangular flag I saw was Vicky shaded.
oh... hmm.. I was pretty sure it was hoi2, but nevermind.... but i've always had it a rectangle

after some intense playtesting of the 1.0 i have some feedback for you ( if it is wanted ):

1.: Nice overall work. Very nice.

2.: Germany or the world in general could do with some more flavour events. (I herbey volunteer my services to writing some )

3.: Where did the Japanese/Chinese/German war event chain go? Somehow nothing happened.

4.: the German French crisis has two seperate events that lead to war. the assasination and the ultimatum ( but you already know that as you have said that the chain isnt finnished yet. )

5.: very very very very nice work. :D :cool:

trekaddict said:
after some intense playtesting of the 1.0 i have some feedback for you ( if it is wanted ):

2.: Germany or the world in general could do with some more flavour events. (I herbey volunteer my services to writing some )

3.: Where did the Japanese/Chinese/German war event chain go? Somehow nothing happened.

4.: the German French crisis has two seperate events that lead to war. the assasination and the ultimatum ( but you already know that as you have said that the chain isnt finnished yet. )

I think Mod34 has very nice random events, maybe they would be willing to lend them :)

trekaddict said:

Great to hear that you like our work. :)
If you'd like to contribute, visit us at our community forum. Help is always appreciated.

Btw, are you the same Trekaddict as in the Shattered World forum?

I think Mod34 has very nice random events, maybe they would be willing to lend them

Flavor events are rather events that describe the world of the Kaiserriehc timeline, like holidays, movies, sport events, death of famous persons, etc.

screw mod33 lol

I WANT kaisrriech...HOW do I set it up...*begs quite despertly*plz tell me what do I do w/ the rar file I get....some detailed instructions would be nice lol
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The instruction again :

-You can do two things here, first use JSGME and second make a fresh copy of your Doomsday without harming your vanilla game.

-If you use JSGME, just copy the JSGME that has been included on Kaissereich rar to the your Doomsday directory, then run the JSGME you can see a new folder named "mod", after that unrar the Kaissereich 1.0 in to the new mod directory, now you can run JSGME again and switch the mod.

-If you use fresh copy, just unrar all Kaissereich files and folder to that new copy, then
you can now run the game.

I believe Kaissereich has already included the instruction, did you read it first ??

Jyoteekat said:
Sarmatia is finishing up his PhD and hes been gone for 2-3 months

Do you know what is the topic of his work?

Hi there. Just installed 1.0.1 and pics pack...
And now, I've a sort of a problem:

screensave0ww1.jpg

That's a strange red cabinet!

IndoEsia45 said:
So when Sarmatia is ongoing who, updated and continue this mod ? Especially the first page.
Umm, the first page was just updated. And we're working on it, isn't that obvious? Kibbles is the main integrator.

IndoEsia45 said:
So when Sarmatia is ongoing who, updated and continue this mod ? Especially the first page.
they got a mod (Tracid I think) to update the frontpage

How do you "unrar" the rar file???

Give the man a cigar! :D
Yep, the Mods updated the frontpage for us. As for Sarmy, he is indeed doing some real life work, instead important things like working on the german domestic events. :p Not sure about the topic of his work, though.

Emp_Palpatine, the french cabinet is a bug that will be corrected with the next patch. If you want syndicalist France to have the right cabinet, load the game as France, and change one of the political sliders, then save the game. That should give you the right cabinet.

How do you "unrar" the rar file???

Use the program "Winrar", then choose where you want to unpack the files.