+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 429 FirstFirst ... 60 85 110 135 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 185 210 235 260 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Is there any mirror for Beta II? My internet crashed during download, so now I have to wait for 1h30min before I can try again.
    They told me that the classics never go outta style, but...they do, they do.
    Somehow baby, I ain't never thought that we'd do it too....

-
    Support Monte Jaime!

Quote Originally Posted by Das Kapitalist
    When it is done
    When it is done, where will it be released if only Sarmatia can modify the original post? As someone who enjoys this mod, I really would like to be able to find the link to it when 1.0 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by lwarmonger
    When it is done, where will it be released if only Sarmatia can modify the original post? As someone who enjoys this mod, I really would like to be able to find the link to it when 1.0 comes out.
    The Kaiserreich forum, probably. link in my signature.
    Help Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History mod for HOI2 DD thread | forum

Could somebody give me a link to download the newest version of mod?
    "Troops can be concentrated quickly and easily, but only on paper." - Vojvoda Radomir Putnik.
    Darkest Hour - new game based on HoI2
    Iron Cross - expansion for HoI2,DH,AoD

Wait a week until the final 1.0
    Once upon a time mighty ruler of the Punjab Empire, Protector of Asia and benefactor of India in Day of Glory MP

Release "Magna Mundi: A Sad State of Affairs" at a discounted price. I will pay.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

Is that a promise? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpi
    Is that a promise? :P
    Check this: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=322962

tomorrow is 20... so...
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Expect it either tonight or tomorrow night.
    Steam: Sammut

For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2

And that version is only going to fix bugs or??
    Also can we continue on our current games, or will the new version require a new game?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

No, the version will be new events, new flags, new color scheme, more AI, more balance and no errors.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I can't wait for this version... the events i saw on the new Kaiserreich Canada AAR gives us an overview of the quality this mod is reaching.

P.S. Is Sarmatia still participating in this? Sometime is see him in the OT, when will he modify the first post?
    What if WWI had never happened?
    A Peace to end all Peaces New! Version 0.61 Download

The Burgundian Heritage - Burgundy in FtG
    - unfinished

Sarmatia is finishing up his PhD and hes been gone for 2-3 months. Members of the team have really stepped up in the past month and we've gotten a lot done. Sarmatia will hopefully be back this month, he said last month he'd be back in 2 months.

1.0 isnt perfect, but its the first real, complete version. Just the Chinese and the Ottoman events are missing.

As for the First Post, I'll be asking a mod/admin to edit it with a post I've prepared.

I was going to release it tonight, but I've run into a phantom scenario problem which doesnt even seem to be coming from the scenario folder, so expect it tomorrow. I'm not going to release it with an error on startup.
    Last edited by Kibbles; 20-09-2007 at 01:40.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Kibbles
    Sarmatia is finishing up his PhD and hes been gone for 2-3 months. Members of the team have really stepped up in the past month and we've gotten a lot done. Sarmatia will hopefully be back this month, he said last month he'd be back in 2 months.

1.0 isnt perfect, but its the first real, complete version. Just the Chinese and the Ottoman events are missing.

As for the First Post, I'll be asking a mod/admin to edit it with a post I've prepared.

I was going to release it tonight, but I've run into a phantom scenario problem which doesnt even seem to be coming from the scenario folder, so expect it tomorrow. I'm not going to release it with an error on startup.
    Sounds good
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

Hearts of Iron III

I'll probably be starting an American Syndicalist AAR then.
    People who talk about revolution and class struggle without referring explicitly to everyday life, without understanding what is subversive about love and what is positive in the refusal of constraints, such people have a corpse in their mouth.

So did you kill the bug last evening? Really looking forward to this new release. Will there be surrender events for Germany if Commune of France annexes them, or simply is winning the war?

Stupid and without purpose Charle_88's Avatar

This mod deserves a cookie for the "Deterministic War Event - ATTACK EVERYTHING!" lines it leaves in your game log.
    "Good people drink good beer."
    - Hunter S Thompson

"In the begining the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
    - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    88 is my birth year. It has nothing to do with loud German politicians and sexy facial hair.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpi
    So did you kill the bug last evening? Really looking forward to this new release. Will there be surrender events for Germany if Commune of France annexes them, or simply is winning the war?
    Yes, there are victory events for CoF as well as many others.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    an new question i play CoF the war in italy has broken out i took nothern italy while the republic of the sicilies toke rome and some other provinces but is there a reunite italy event ?? cause rep of sicilies has no cores on the former Italien federation provinces
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Rommel
    an new question i play CoF the war in italy has broken out i took nothern italy while the republic of the sicilies toke rome and some other provinces but is there a reunite italy event ?? cause rep of sicilies has no cores on the former Italien federation provinces
    I think there is, but I think it only happens when RoS invades whole Italy by itself.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

+ Reply to Thread