+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 429 FirstFirst ... 58 83 108 133 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 183 208 233 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Quote Originally Posted by EMFM
    I'm fairly sure it's already Wilhelm III leading Germany from the beginning, or close to, but I'd have to check.
    No, its still the old man in charge. We decided not to really touch the whole thing, considering Sarmatia is supposed to be back here soon, and it's up to him to figure out what to do with the event.

Hearts of Iron III

Where is Sarmatia?
    People who talk about revolution and class struggle without referring explicitly to everyday life, without understanding what is subversive about love and what is positive in the refusal of constraints, such people have a corpse in their mouth.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grant
    Will there be events for Wilhelm's dead in 1941, and the rise of a new Kaiser on the throne?... It wouldnt be very time-consuming and would bring realism.

Or maybe you planned him to live longer?

Keep in mind he likely would have lived longer if he had won the war and stayed Kaiser, feeling he's not a failed man.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Boxer
    Where is Sarmatia?
    University, i think.
    Help Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History mod for HOI2 DD thread | forum

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

Which nation would you recommend to play as at the moment? also is there any new bugfixes/versions on the steps?

I would like to play a nation in an somewhat eventdriven game..

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpi
    Which nation would you recommend to play as at the moment? also is there any new bugfixes/versions on the steps?

US factions, Austria, Japan, Russia, Mongolia..... There will be the complete version 1.0 is soon to be released.
    Into CKII now

Old HoI2 stuff:

The IIIrd Romanian Kingdom - mod33 aar - Fronts: Siberia, Persia, C Asia. | God Save The Tsar...And Protect The Duma - ATR AAR - both abandoned
    A Random AAR - 10-Afr Scenario AAR - finished
    Mods and scenarios: Research Specialization Mod | 10-Afr Scenario | Romania Improvement Project
    Part of: The Kaiserreich Team (retired) | E3 Project - former Eastern Europe Enhancement Mod, former Über Balkan Mod (Ex-General Secretary)
    Second Chief of Navy - Jiu Zung-jan in Cantonia AAR - finished, so I died in 1973 as the father of the Cantonian nuclear carrier program.
    Alejandro Finesterre - Armaments Minister in Catalonia's Struggle
    Nationality: Romanian|Location: Bucharest|Religion: Atheist|Political Party: They should be banned.

For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2

And by soon you mean that it perhaps would be a bit foolish to start a new campaign today?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Kronprovinz Rheinland, Heiliges Römisches Reich
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilou
    Keep in mind he likely would have lived longer if he had won the war and stayed Kaiser, feeling he's not a failed man.
    I think the other way around sounds more likely: he would have lived less long, what with the stress of rulership and all.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

Well for beginners I would recommend a country in south america, like brazil or la plata, here you have more time to build your nation up an getting familiar with the Kaiserreich machine!

If you want more action try the european syndicat factions like france or union of britain! But beware! Its really hard, especially if you go against Mitteleuropa, but it can be done!

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Zauberfloete
    Well for beginners I would recommend a country in south america, like brazil or la plata, here you have more time to build your nation up an getting familiar with the Kaiserreich machine!

If you want more action try the european syndicat factions like france or union of britain! But beware! Its really hard, especially if you go against Mitteleuropa, but it can be done!
    Tell me about it! I'm trying to crack the German defenses as CoF, but it's one of the hardest things I've tried in this game. Beating Nazi Germany with France was easier in vanilla.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Well, Commune of France has almost no events ATM, if you want to be a syndicalist try Union of Britain. Russia has a ton of events if you're new to the mod (it inherits from All the Russias).

In the events.. the first option is always the option the Moddirs considers the "historic" one, so will there be most events following that one, or is the mod in such a stage that most events already has been manufactured?

EDIT

And are there events which gives Bengal cores on the rest of India? or can you annex the other states and then be formed into the nation "India" which then gives you the properly cores?

Well, Commune of France has almost no events ATM,
    There are in the most recent release.

And are there events which gives Bengal cores on the rest of India? or can you annex the other states and then be formed into the nation "India" which then gives you the properly cores?
    Well there are events, but you don't form "India".
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

Can you remember in which year those events fire?

Not really.
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

Okai, got another nice question

When I annex another country, through a event, I usually get all the troops and planes as well (in vanilla) but I have noticed that this does not happen in this mod.. Is that intended or can a bad install have caused this?

Crusader Kings II

I think you need an inherit trigger in the event, as opposed to annex. Also may have something to do with having cores on that country.
    Into CKII now

Old HoI2 stuff:

The IIIrd Romanian Kingdom - mod33 aar - Fronts: Siberia, Persia, C Asia. | God Save The Tsar...And Protect The Duma - ATR AAR - both abandoned
    A Random AAR - 10-Afr Scenario AAR - finished
    Mods and scenarios: Research Specialization Mod | 10-Afr Scenario | Romania Improvement Project
    Part of: The Kaiserreich Team (retired) | E3 Project - former Eastern Europe Enhancement Mod, former Über Balkan Mod (Ex-General Secretary)
    Second Chief of Navy - Jiu Zung-jan in Cantonia AAR - finished, so I died in 1973 as the father of the Cantonian nuclear carrier program.
    Alejandro Finesterre - Armaments Minister in Catalonia's Struggle
    Nationality: Romanian|Location: Bucharest|Religion: Atheist|Political Party: They should be banned.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Okai, got another nice question

When I annex another country, through a event, I usually get all the troops and planes as well (in vanilla) but I have noticed that this does not happen in this mod.. Is that intended or can a bad install have caused this?
    You need to have regular_id of the one to be inherited in the scenario files set to the inheritor. It's not a bug, it's just not done in Kaiserreich.
    "Losers " -Kaigon

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    Tell me about it! I'm trying to crack the German defenses as CoF, but it's one of the hardest things I've tried in this game. Beating Nazi Germany with France was easier in vanilla.
    Well, I only go full frontal assault in Flandern-Wallonia, in a while the defenses will crack! The problem is manpower, it can get really frustating, if you must reload Verdun, Somme and Ypres all over again!

The solution could be to ship as many syndicat forces from republic of siciliy and UoB and also CNT (if they won the civil war) to front! And hope the pope doesn't declare a crusade against you!

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

are the domestic events for the German political parties completely working now?
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

+ Reply to Thread