+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 429 FirstFirst ... 53 78 103 128 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 178 203 228 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Quote Originally Posted by DarkReborn
    Good! I love EU3 style flags, they are just so beautiful.
    did u notice that 'austria-germany' flag in the preview, meine kamerraden?

PS: shit, i think it is from one deutsch party
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

and i see 2 flags with burgundian crosses...

suspicious... one is surely from carlist spain... the other?

i don't find legation cities either...

PS: oh, yeah, there it is
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos

i dont think all of those are in use. the second burgundian flag may just be an alternative carlist flag. Austro-German flag is probably the grossdeutsch volkspartei's flag.
    Help Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History mod for HOI2 DD thread | forum

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Umm, I've noticed something: On the 25th of every month, Romania has "union day". Bug?
    That is a bug from a hasty trigger I made on the last day. Its fixed now, and the Romanians wont over celebrate Union Day in 1.0.

And not all of those flags are in use, some are extras and there may be some missing...
    Steam: Sammut

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by rcduggan
    those flags are beautiful...
    Actually, they have no shadings(mouseover effects) and some of them are bit of poorly made(words of KuzuX's himself). I guess we'll have seperate downloads for Eu3 flags and HoI2 flags.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Kronprovinz Rheinland, Heiliges Römisches Reich
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibbles
    This was actually brought up last week in one of our msn messenger conferences and we decided to split it between the Ottomans and Oman. It'll be done for 1.0.
    And as soon as you decide that, someone notices, huh? Happens to me at work all the time too.
    Thanks for the info.

it's 3rd september... only 2 days to go!
    Nuestros Derechos

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ohh, this mod looks interesting. It also looks like a good way to carry on a game from Victoria, though the savegame will need some manual editing.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3

Could some one help me download this mod? I don't actually know what I should be downloading to play it. When I download the first link, it doesn't give me any of the things the instructions say i have to do.
    Ultra Nationalist American and Greek
    They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. -Tony Stark/Iron Man

The U.N. is a place where governments opposed to free speech demand to be heard. - MAD Magazine
    Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. -The Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by wilegfass
    Could some one help me download this mod? I don't actually know what I should be downloading to play it. When I download the first link, it doesn't give me any of the things the instructions say i have to do.

The easiest thing to do is download from the megaupload link because rapidshare only let u download 1 or 2 files from the same user every 140 minute or something

But if u download from rapidshare u should download Kaiser2.rar, kaiser1.rar, Kaisergfx2.rar, kaisergfx3.rar But Kaiser2.rar only includes data files but i think u need all gfx to make it work? And when u installed it u should download kaiser.rar and db.rar witch are the crash fixes.

4th september so...

tomorrow kaiserreich is gonna b released, right?
    Nuestros Derechos

Sergeant

just played this, as mongolia (my homeland)

is it SUPPOSED to be a crapshoot? because I never had enough resources, and even trading didn't help. becausee of no resources, I had no iC.... was this intended?

Stupid and without purpose Charle_88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ganon
    just played this, as mongolia (my homeland)

is it SUPPOSED to be a crapshoot? because I never had enough resources, and even trading didn't help. becausee of no resources, I had no iC.... was this intended?
    I can't really speak for the developers of the mod, but Mongolia in the 30s? I'd recon so.
    "Good people drink good beer."
    - Hunter S Thompson

"In the begining the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
    - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    88 is my birth year. It has nothing to do with loud German politicians and sexy facial hair.

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Charle_88
    I can't really speak for the developers of the mod, but Mongolia in the 30s? I'd recon so.
    but in this mod mongolia industrialized enough so russia couldn't take them on yet, or so the story goes.... but not when you actually play it. russia could walk right in.

the man's right i guess...

anyway... ONLY 2 minutes for 5 sptb!!!!!!

c'mon upload this MOD now!
    Nuestros Derechos

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by BinomistaR-G
    the man's right i guess...

anyway... ONLY 2 minutes for 5 sptb!!!!!!

c'mon upload this MOD now!
    Maybe in your timezone, but not where civilized people live (EDT, US East Coast). And this isn't Harry Potter, it probably won't be released Midnight.
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Yeah, I should have made it more clear that I'll be releasing the mod on Wednesday, 10/5, GMT -5.

A week later, there will be a 1.0a/1.01 that wil have major fixes to any major problems, more events and a further improved AI.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHannibal
    Maybe in your timezone, but not where civilized people live (EDT, US East Coast)...

oh, sry,

papa and mama told me that civilized ppl come from europe
    Nuestros Derechos

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by rcduggan
    those flags are beautiful...
    I see that god-awful Australasian thing is still in use though
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Not all the flags will be used, like the AST one for example.

By the way, hows your undergraduate coming Evans?

+ Reply to Thread