+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 429 FirstFirst ... 51 76 101 126 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 176 201 226 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 8568

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

So 5th of November, eh? Hmm, i might give it a try. Havent played it since the first beta was released. Looking forward to it!
    Ein Mitglied des Bundestages zum andern: „Wir sollten uns langsam schon auf die Zeit nach Merkel vorbereiten.“ Der andere antwortet: „Unsinn! Die stirbt nie.“

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Gen.Schuermann
    So 5th of November, eh? Hmm, i might give it a try. Havent played it since the first beta was released. Looking forward to it!
    5th of September.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Alright, heres a beta version of 1.0. There is still some work to be done, but it'll be out by the 5th of September.

If any of you want to help report bugs, do your reporting here
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserre...631&st=0&#last

If not, have fun playing a sneak peek while we're all working to improve the game.

1.0 beta http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRGWYX3C

Members of the KR Team are hosting mirrors, so you might have to wait if Megaupload doesnt work for you.

It will take time because of the large amounts of pictures uneccesarily left in by me. Then, when the download is done, place the fixed Config file over the one you just downloaded. The fixed download file can be found here at any of the below links.

Fixed Config file:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZJ1G4TG
    http://files-upload.com/files/474612/config.rar

Fixed Spanish event file, goes in Paradox Interactive/DB/events/KAISERREICH/SPAIN/Carlist Domestic Policy.txt:
    http://files-upload.com/files/474620/Carlist Domestic Policy.txt://http://files-upload.com/files/47462...stic Policy.txt

If you have problems with the event_text file in the config folder like one of the modders has, heres a working version.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gndzdkzzj2

The Major countries with the most changes which will need more testing than others are Canada, the USA, the CSA, TEX, CAL, FRA and VIC.

I will continue to work until we release 1.0, adding a lot more events and a better AI.
    Last edited by Kibbles; 01-09-2007 at 20:01.
    Steam: Sammut

I could'nt uploud it on rapidshare so i will make another megaupload link and hope it will get faster.

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

cool. downloading
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

Just tested. It works! Now to dedicate my day to it.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Starting a Mediafire mirror which should be done and posted in 1-2 hours.

There will be 4-5 startup errors while your game loads, ignore them. They are just some duplicate IDs I couldnt find, but will find by the real release.

Also, when you exit your game, the game will crash since there is a scenario file thats causing problems.

Thats what the beta is for though. They'll all be fixed by the real release.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

SQUEEEE! Kaiserreich 1.0!

It doesn't seem to work with arma (1.1), just CTD when reading scenario.

I'll miss the 'add-brigade-directly-option' but who cares, I'll be up playing all night anyways!

guys, txh for this pre-release!!
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

Shame I didn't think of the public pre-release testing. I guess it's due to the fact that was I was releasing was planned to be beta... Oh well.
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The problem with ARMA 1.1 is that you musn't overwrite the "buttons.txt" file from the vanilla ARMA 1.1 with the one in the "config" download, if you do this, the game will CTD when loading the scenario.

Otherwise, the "pre-release" looks overall good, but i didnt had much time to play and look for bugs, I was solutioning the latter problem, if you want put my instructions to install Kaiserreich in ARMA 1.1, in the readme file, thanks!
    "A peaceful land, a quiet people. That has always been my rule, make it yours."
    LUX INVICTA - uncover the Imperishable Light! Breach the darkness!

There are problems with it, like if you try to reload a game, it'll give you an error about a Japanese minister. Check the KR sub-forum in my sig, there'll be a beta test sub-forum in there and a 1.0 testing thread. Check that and you'll find your answer hopefully.

As for the Japanese minister thing, since I mentioned it I might as well post the fix.

Go into your save game file and do a ctrl+f find search for position = tag. When you find it, it'll be a minister named Araki Sadao. Replace his little entry with this.

Code:
    minister = { 
           id = { type = 9 id = 55620 } 
           name = "Araki Sadao" 
           picture = "M5143" 
           position = headofgovernment
           category = fascist 
           cabinet = ruling 
           trait = 23 
           year = 1936 
           }
    There will also be guides that expalin how to install the game, or how to deal with problems you might be facing in 1.0. I't'll work with Armageddon, because I didnt really need to include the buttons file, I just decided to include the whole config folder because I didnt know which file was causing the error. It'll be ARM compatible.

The Araki Sadao error will really mess up your game apparently, even after its fixed it'll crash so before you start a new scenario, replace your ministers_Jap file in DB/Ministers with this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?62xs19xtb6i

He was accidentaly a HeadofGovernment as two tags, Its been fixed in this file though.

Last edited by Yuriswe; 02-09-2007 at 02:24.

So I don't screw anything up: What is the proper way to install this to ARMA 1.1? What do I put in first, ect, ect?
    Nationality: Cherokee
    Religion: Agnostic/Lovecraftist
    Ideology: Liberal/Anarchist
    Issues: Religion/Conservatism
    Current Work: Student
    Militancy: 4 (+ 1.04)
    Consciousness: 20 (+0.53)
    Revolt Risk: 5%

Keep Kosovo Free.

Create a MODS folder in your Doomsday/Armageddon folder and go into Extract the 1.0 folder to it. Open Version 1.0/Config and delete the buttons file. According to DarkReborn, this will make it work with ARM.

Beta versions without any warnings at startup will be released tomorrow, but that will be the only release until the real release.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Hopefully I'll be able to put in the revised MP by the 5th, but no promises due to school starting so soon
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

good job with this beta!

and hope u test everything soon!
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

+ Reply to Thread