+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 429 FirstFirst ... 48 73 98 123 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 173 198 223 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHannibal
    Just curious, but what exactly is the "most recent version" you are talking about? Who might have it?

I don't think I do. Could you try to email it. If so, I will give you my email address and maybe you could put it in as an attachment.
    It's on page 169 of this forum.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Das Kapitalist
    It's on page 169 of this forum.
    Oh, I do have that
    "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice." - Leon Blum

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Akira
    Well, I want to restructure my life, so I could pursue my lifelong interests in philosophy and pure science? so I have to abandon some activities I pursue.
    Darn, who will be the new integrator?
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I'm going to take over as General-Secretary until Sarmatia gets his PhD in two months. Version 1.0, the first real version will be out on September 1st. We'll probably have all the work done that I have planned by the 20-25th, and then the team will have 5 days to test.

In version 1.0, the Ottoman Empire will be structured, the American Civil War will be more drawn out, The Japanese Empire will be finished, China will be done with 2-3 new revolt countries, Canada will hopefully be able to retake the Home Isles, The Syndicalist Congress is being planned, World War II will be unpredictable, by that I mean how it starts, whos involved, the operations and the end and a 3rd World War will possibly start afterwards, depending on the situation and much more.

Every country will have AI Files, We've made 100s of AI events and 75+ AI switch files to go with them and counting.

There will be a skins for every major and most minor countries, thanks to KanaX, AutovonBismark, Getuza and Crush3r.

The color scheme will be changed, and we'll be using Sexy Colors Mod with Atruejedi's permission and we'll be reworking some of TRP's AI Files to work with Kaiserreich with the Pacific in mind (with Lothos' permission).

If anyone has any questions, let me know.
    Steam: Sammut

How about Hawaii? and I think you mentioned Alaska, too? (I can see Hawaii, but not Alaska)

Quote Originally Posted by Kibbles
    I'm going to take over as General-Secretary until Sarmatia gets his PhD in two months. Version 1.0, the first real version will be out on September 1st. We'll probably have all the work done that I have planned by the 20-25th, and then the team will have 5 days to test.

In version 1.0, the Ottoman Empire will be structured, the American Civil War will be more drawn out, The Japanese Empire will be finished, China will be done with 2-3 new revolt countries, Canada will hopefully be able to retake the Home Isles, The Syndicalist Congress is being planned, World War II will be unpredictable, by that I mean how it starts, whos involved, the operations and the end and a 3rd World War will possibly start afterwards, depending on the situation and much more.

Every country will have AI Files, We've made 100s of AI events and 75+ AI switch files to go with them and counting.

There will be a skins for every major and most minor countries, thanks to KanaX, AutovonBismark, Getuza and Crush3r.

The color scheme will be changed, and we'll be using Sexy Colors Mod with Atruejedi's permission and we'll be reworking some of TRP's AI Files to work with Kaiserreich with the Pacific in mind (with Lothos' permission).

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Wow is the only word I can think of right now.

Woohoo, there'll be many Quing events I suppose

Farewell ,Akira, may your quest for philosofy be succesfull

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Look forward to it.

Aye.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2

I just can't wait for this version. I will wait for it for my Mexican AAR...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

We will also *crosses fingers* have a new IC and MP layout.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHannibal
    We will also *crosses fingers* have a new IC and MP layout.
    Nah, that's nothing compared to the cool skins I've created
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Nooo, not 1st September, I star School that day

Couldnt you release it, the 25th August , or better, 15th August?

Crusader Kings II

Hehe, I start on the 15th, lucky me...
    Into CKII now

Old HoI2 stuff:

The IIIrd Romanian Kingdom - mod33 aar - Fronts: Siberia, Persia, C Asia. | God Save The Tsar...And Protect The Duma - ATR AAR - both abandoned
    A Random AAR - 10-Afr Scenario AAR - finished
    Mods and scenarios: Research Specialization Mod | 10-Afr Scenario | Romania Improvement Project
    Part of: The Kaiserreich Team (retired) | E3 Project - former Eastern Europe Enhancement Mod, former Über Balkan Mod (Ex-General Secretary)
    Second Chief of Navy - Jiu Zung-jan in Cantonia AAR - finished, so I died in 1973 as the father of the Cantonian nuclear carrier program.
    Alejandro Finesterre - Armaments Minister in Catalonia's Struggle
    Nationality: Romanian|Location: Bucharest|Religion: Atheist|Political Party: They should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    Nah, that's nothing compared to the cool skins I've created
    If affects the game more

And it is more maddening to scroll down a notepad++ file 5 million times than to make cool graphics . So there

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDiplomacyHearts of Iron III500k club

Will the new version be compatible with HoI2 Doomsday 1.3a?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Will the new version be compatible with HoI2 Doomsday 1.3a?
    Yeah, just like the current version is.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

How about Armageddon, if I might ask?

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Zauberfloete
    Should work with ARM, but officialy only for DD!
    yes... works fine with armageddon (i've tried it)
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

We dont have any plans yet of making an Armageddon only version, it works with Armageddon but we'll stick with Doomsday at least until we run out of free tags for new countries or something.

+ Reply to Thread