+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 429 FirstFirst ... 42 67 92 117 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 167 192 217 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

The next version will be a major improvement. We may even be able to call it the first version and move out of beta status.
    Steam: Sammut

Well, now my Break ends and I have got back my DD. And guess what, I have actually figured out the problem with "Error in DB". It seems like the "countries" file I included contained for some reason the counters from the Armageddon. I guess I wanted to run Armageddon without uninstalling KR and forgot to change it back.
    EDIT: I've tested it. So, if anyone still has "Error in DB" problem, open "countries.csv" file and delete the lines between U19 and END, this will fix it.

The next version will be a major improvement. We may even be able to call it the first version and move out of beta status.
    Not until we finish at least the skeleton of the Main Countries events + the Big War.
    Last edited by Akira; 17-06-2007 at 18:30.
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

Also, we are currently running a poll on a new name for CAL, those who wish to participate, enter HERE . You have time until Wednesday.
    Version 0.52

So we will get proper surrender events and post-war world-order building for every faction? (+ a gigantic one for the Swedish world conquest, right? ^^)

Will you guys make a Armageddon version now when the 1.1 patch has been released? pretty please
    Once upon a time mighty ruler of the Punjab Empire, Protector of Asia and benefactor of India in Day of Glory MP

Release "Magna Mundi: A Sad State of Affairs" at a discounted price. I will pay.

So we will get proper surrender events and post-war world-order building for every faction? (+ a gigantic one for the Swedish world conquest, right? ^^
    Yes, someday.

Will you guys make a Armageddon version now when the 1.1 patch has been released?
    It currently works fine with Armageddon. The is no real need to make a separate Arm. version, unless we run out of Tags. At the current stages, Armageddon version will only allow Armageddon to work with KR, yet will limit the player base.
    Version 0.52

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Akira
    Yes, someday.

It currently works fine with Armageddon. The is no real need to make a separate Arm. version, unless we run out of Tags. At the current stages, Armageddon version will only allow Armageddon to work with KR, yet will limit the player base.
    Forgive me, but how is the next update coming? I'm holding off downloading the mod again until it comes, so sorry for the bothering.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Beamed
    Forgive me, but how is the next update coming? I'm holding off downloading the mod again until it comes, so sorry for the bothering.
    Well, this should answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira
    I'll try to release an update on July 1. If I don't release it on July 1, well, I guess there will be still a lot to do...
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    LegioMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    Well, this should answer your question.
    Sorry about that, then. Thanks a lot.
    Less than a week! Woot!

You should check the sub-forum (on my sig), it gets updated regularly.
    Version 0.52

Is there Kaiserreich's mod for Doomsday ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydderch
    Is there Kaiserreich's mod for Doomsday ?
    It all works with DD 1.3a.

Ok, since everyone (including myself) went on vacation, the main event chains, planned for the update aren't finished yet. So, I release this bugfix update.The main update comes much later in July, so :

Kaiserreich Version Beta IIA *revised*

Link

Changelog:

1. Removed Transamur Skin, will be included into the next skin pack.
    2. Made an effort to "germanize" AlgOstGmbh (thanks to Andromedos)
    3. A bunch of flavour events for various countries
    4. An option for Russia to release everyone's favourite Tannu Tuva during Railway crisis
    5. Bengal and Syndicalism in Indochina, Part I (by Timotheos).*
    6. A whole lot of bugfixes
    7. A number of new model pics, although I didn't have time to include every pic I have.
    8. New event pics for a few old events

*Part two needs serious editing so I'll postpone it until the next update. What it means is that you will be able to set up a supply chain, yet the revolution itsef will not happen.
    Version 0.52

This might not seem much(although I have fixed a hell lot of bugs, trust me), here is the list of what is being worked on:

Domestic events for Canada (by UnitedEmpireLoyalist and Kibbles )
    British Federation (by Getuza)
    Romanian events (by Crush3r)
    Soviet events (by myself)
    Central American events (by Kibbles, almost ready, need fixing)
    More Mexican events (same as above)
    Bengal and Indochina Part II
    More Mongolian and Tuvian events (by Das Kapitalist)
    Japanese events (by Kibbles and Hasagwan, although these might take long)
    Version 0.52

It seems I becoming rather unlucky with those start-up bugs. Here is the fix for "Error in language file" LINK
    Version 0.52

Sanctioned OT Hall Monitor Thistletooth's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Sorry to trouble you, but figured somebody here might be able to help me out with a major part of my own mod. I started my own thread about it, but nobody responded.

I'm curious about these provinceless, unplayable nations, the German political parties (Fortschritt Partei, for example). I wanted to use countries like that myself, but as I have no experience with them, I don't know if there are any potential pitfalls. I would like to include a number of these nations in my games, and give them a certain technological setup. This way, instead of having a nation release a puppet (with all of their techs going with it), I could instead have the nation secede a number of provinces to the provinceless nation and have the latter release them, then break the puppet relationship, so that the new state would have all the techs of the provinceless state, as well as guaranteeing that the new state wouldn't automatically be at war with the former mother country's enemies.

Is this something that could easily be done with these unplayable Kaiserreich nations? Or would it mean that the unplayable nation is destroyed, or that it could somehow get involved in a war that could never end, since there'd be no way to annex them?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

When do the next version is planned to be released? Im waiting anxiously for this to re-install it and enjoy it once more.

Also: would it be possible to include somewhere an (optional) downloadable file wich include all needed files for the technologies? It would be awesome for people (like me!) wich have instaled mods on their main HoI2 and then, loosing the original files without keeping any backup. It would prevent me to have to re-install the whole game, loosing everything i did.
    What if WWI had never happened?
    A Peace to end all Peaces New! Version 0.61 Download

The Burgundian Heritage - Burgundy in FtG
    - unfinished

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Here is a more in-depth change log:

Code:
    Link hosted by Akira.

Event Chains:
    1. Bengal and Syndicalism in Indochina, Part I (Timotheos)
    2. Canadian domestic events (Events written by UnitedEmpireLoyalist, Made by Kibbles)
    3. More US Civil War events (Kibbles)
    4. The Czechoslovak Legion (Getuza)
    5. Flavour events for the US, CAL, TEX, CSA, CAN, GER, SAF, AST, PAK, PRK, ROM, ENG, FRA, ITA, 

FIN and more (Kibbles, with ideas from Andromedos and Evans)

Fixes/Improvements:
    1. The Mexico AI file bug fixed. (Kibbles)
    2. Liberia now revokes the USA's military access if they go to VIC or GER/CON for support 

(Kibbles)
    3. Mongolia now has less of a resource problem (Kibbles)
    4. John Maclean events improved (Kibbles)
    5. Some old events now have new pictures (Kibbles)
    6. The Reunification of Italy event now gives the right cores (Kibbles)
    7. Ethiopia now has two more Victory Points (Kibbles)
    8. Scandinavian events improved (Kibbles)
    9. Canada/England/Denmark events improved and now have pictures (Kibbles)
    10. Oppurtunistic events for Japan and Siam (Kibbles)
    11. Belgian event for German Liberation now gives the correct cabinet (Kibbles)
    12. Parsley War is heated up, no longer a stalemate. (Kibbles)
    13. Mexican events extended and improved, but not yet 100% complete (Kibbles)
    14. Mongolians now have a choice when declaring war on Xibei Man Sa (Das Kapitalist)
    15. An option for Russia to release everyone's favourite Tannu Tuva during Railway crisis (Das 

Kapitalist)

GFX:
    1. Removed Transamur Skin, will be included into the next skin pack. (Akira)
    2. A number of new model pictures (AutovonBismark, Athi, Getuza, Andromedos and EviltheMonkey)
    3. 189 event pictures made for Kaiserreich (Kibbles)
    include all needed files for the technologies?
    When you say technologies, do you mean all the original files? I'm trying to find a way to install the game with a free installer instead of using the JGSME, but I might have to read a tutorial on it because it looks kind of complicated. That way, it wouldnt conflict with other mods, you would have HoI2 and Kaiserreich separate.
    Steam: Sammut

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yes, the original files. For me it is already too late, all my copy of HoI2 are changed...

The best solution for you would be than this would work as CORE, creating a new icon and don't replacing anithing. But considering its very complicated, for me just the original tech files would at least allow to the copy i plan to make for Kaiserreich to be playable (Can't play this with Mod34 tech tree..)
    What if WWI had never happened?
    A Peace to end all Peaces New! Version 0.61 Download

The Burgundian Heritage - Burgundy in FtG
    - unfinished

Some bugs:

I think the Sweden events are still jacked. They choose social democrats and get a national populist government.

I'm playing as Austria. I forced Italy to install my papal choice by event and puppeted them. I decided to be nice and give them Venice via the event. However, I gave them Venice then puppeted them, therefore giving me Venice back immediately (when you puppet a nation, you get your claims on them). The solution would be either switch the order in which the commands fire (puppet first, then cede) or remove claims then puppet.

Spain via event became Carlist Spain. I'm very against using this command because it freeze tech teams. I'd suggest have Spain liberate Carlist Spain, then Carlist Spain annex Spain via event. Furthermore, Carlist Spain has no cores on much of Spain, therefore giving them about 17 IC.

Again, playing as Austria, I think Austria can become WAAAAY too powerful. I'm all for centralizing the monarchy, as I'm doing now, but giving me claims on all these nations makes me more powerful than Germany! I'd prefer these claims be selective. I don't think Austria needs claims on Bosnia, for example. Just annex it and get little from it. That gives more incentive to be nice and let Bosnia live.

Commune of France supported a successful syndicalist coup in Australia. They became national populist. I think whoever designed many events mixed up the left-right sliders.

Siam is still missing some claims on provinces they control and seem like they should have cores on.
    Last edited by Atruejedi; 02-07-2007 at 08:37.
    SMEP 6.0 for AOD 1.08 and Sexxicolors
    Get them here
    Latest release: March 6, 2013
    Vultures In The Sky: A Desert Fox Multiplayer AAR

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Speaking of Carlist Spain, im in process of making some events for ressurecting the empire, I will post the first event of the chain here, the rest, I will make them later, I would be glad, if you included it in Kaiserreich:

#############################################
    ###### Ressurecting The Empire
    #############################################
    event = {
    id = 999345
    random = no
    country = EUS
    trigger = {
    exists = EUS
    control = { province = 341 data = EUS }
    NOT = {
    exists = SPR
    exists = SPA

}

name = "Ressurecting the Spanish Empire"
    desc = "Now, that the one, true, and catholic dinasty is in control of Spain, wich direction shall we take to ressurect our old, glorious Spanish Empire?"
    style = 0
    picture = "politics2"

action_a = {
    name = "Al Nuevo Mundo, lets claim all our old caribbean islands, America is the first step to ressurect our old empire!"
    command = { type = local_setflag which = EUS_AMERICA }
    command = { type = addcore which = 871 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 874 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 875 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 892 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 893 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 894 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 654 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 655 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 656 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 657 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 895 }
    command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value =1 }
    command = { type = domestic which = defense_lobby value = 1 }
    command = { type = relation which = USA value = -50 }
    command = { type = relation which = CSA value = -50 }
    command = { type = relation which = TEX value = -50 }
    command = { type = relation which = GUY value = -50 }
    command = { type = relation which = CUB value = -50 }
    }

action_b = {
    name = "The first step is to claim the land of the old mediterranean, Aragonese Empire, and if it is God's will, conquer Holy Land! Santiago!"
    command = { type = local_setflag which = EUS_ARGHOLY }
    command = { type = addcore which = 371 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 378 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 379 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 512 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 513 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 514 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 515 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 516 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 517 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 531 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 368 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 369 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 518 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 519 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 520 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 521 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 522 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 523 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 524 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 525 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 526 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 534 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 570 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 401 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 402 }
    command = { type = addcore which = 403 }
    command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value =1 }
    command = { type = domestic which = defense_lobby value = 1 }
    command = { type = relation which = OTT value = -50 }
    command = { type = relation which = EGY value = -50 }
    command = { type = relation which = RSI value = -50 }
    command = { type = relation which = GRE value = -50 }
    }

action_c = {
    name = "We have enought dealing with our own problems, no need for old glories!"
    command = { type = dissent value = 20 }
    }

}
    "A peaceful land, a quiet people. That has always been my rule, make it yours."
    LUX INVICTA - uncover the Imperishable Light! Breach the darkness!

+ Reply to Thread