+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 429 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Look I made a flaggy:

Mongolia under everybody's favorite despot of russian origins.

Mix of the actual state flag and his alleged personal standard...
    Can Germany preserve her new world order?
    Test out Kaiserreich - Legacy of the Weltkrieg
    A global alternative history mod for Hearts of Iron II

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by CCurio
    Look I made a flaggy:

Excellent- you even managed to make an orange flag look cool!
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Well, you will keep me busy! That flag is for "Russia" as lead by Alexander Kolchak? Am I close?
    Close enough - it's a replacement flag for Transamur. The one I'm using at the moment is a bit too similar to the Siberian one.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by CCurio
    Look I made a flaggy:

Hurrah for the Baron and his new flag! Particularly neccessary as he needs to get some new events in Kaiserreich to take advantage of the chaos in China - maybe he will get to become the Grand Theosophic Khan of the East...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatia1871
    Hurrah for the Baron and his new flag! Particularly neccessary as he needs to get some new events in Kaiserreich to take advantage of the chaos in China - maybe he will get to become the Grand Theosophic Khan of the East...
    That would be quite something.

This flag looks like a cross between the welsh and the original irish flag. A kind of United Kingdom of Wales And Ireland.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it should be almost impossible (IE: It should NEVER happen for the AI) but a human should have the insanely difficult task of re-creating the Mongol Empire as a possibility
    "Man is free; but his freedom does not look like the glorious liberty of the Enlightenment; it is no longer the gift of God. Once again, man stands alone in the universe, responsible for his condition, likely to remain in a lowly state, but free to reach above the stars.."
    -Jean-Paul Sartré

Three days? It must be an impressive film!

Anyway, for requests, could you try and be inspired to make some sort of Russian skin? (One that's appropriate for 'All the Russias' - you can also play it and look for bugs while you're ill!). If you need pictures I can probably also send some.

Following on from this, skins for Sternbergist Mongolia, Menshevik Georgia, Transamur, Turkestan, the Kazakh Republic and the Don-Kuban Cossack state would also be great!

And also, this as a flag:

Did you want that as HOI2 flag/shield counter, etc?

Also, do you have some good imagery that would work for the skins? I am looking for Kolchak/White Guard stuff and not finding much . . .

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Steff991
    This flag looks like a cross between the welsh and the original irish flag. A kind of United Kingdom of Wales And Ireland.
    - Kolchak would be pleased!

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Arilou
    Yeah, it should be almost impossible (IE: It should NEVER happen for the AI) but a human should have the insanely difficult task of re-creating the Mongol Empire as a possibility
    True! Although as it stands with 'All the Russias', Mongolia does get quite a good chance to get a lot of Siberia if Russia collapses. If something similar happens in China, then you could see an AI Mongolia growing quite a bit by default!

500k club

Did you want that as HOI2 flag/shield counter, etc?

Also, do you have some good imagery that would work for the skins? I am looking for Kolchak/White Guard stuff and not finding much . . .
    Yep, all please!

I'll see what I can find for the Russian stuff and will post ASAP. Two good sites are:

http://all-photo.ru/empire/index.en.html

http://www.gwpda.org/photos/greatwar.htm (has a fairly big section of WWI Russian stuff)

And here's a good picture of Kolchak: http://www.rovs.ru/img/vestnik/1_2_kolchak_small.gif

(I'm thinking that to avoid all the 'Kolchak the Night Stalker' hits, it might be better to use cyrillic renderings of the names and terms when searching...!)

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Hum... I wanna scare Samartia to death, what should I do?

Ah yes!

Hey mate! Remember you'll need to mod even more history/techs/nations/units to adapt this to Doomsday. And we, the eager fan-base, what it asap.

Yep, all please!

I'll see what I can find for the Russian stuff and will post ASAP. Two good sites are:

[
    (I'm thinking that to avoid all the 'Kolchak the Night Stalker' hits, it might be better to use cyrillic renderings of the names and terms when searching...!)
    OK, thanks for the links! I will look through them. I already used a different pic of Kolchak, if you don't like it, I can drop ity out and put yours in, but if its OK as is then I don't have to lift the Admiral off his background again

I guess I'm going to have to edit out all the Night Stalker images I used in the skin already though . . . .

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by th3freakie
    Hum... I wanna scare Samartia to death, what should I do?

Ah yes!

Hey mate! Remember you'll need to mod even more history/techs/nations/units to adapt this to Doomsday. And we, the eager fan-base, what it asap.
    - Then I'm sure the eager fan base will be sure to offer conversion and development assistance! And predicting how the global situation from this alternate history is going to be in 1940 is going to be tricky enough, let alone all the way up to 1953!

However, I'm not actually sure how much Doomsday is going to mess about with what is likely to be done by April (I'm guessing the mod would be in serious event-testing/adding phase by then) - unless there are major changes to the TAGs or .csv/.db/.ai file formats, it should be possible to carry everything over fairly easily...

So the red cross on green and white field is for a Transamur Republic under Kolchak?

I have not played All the Russias so I am not sure. And I would hate to make a skin that mixed imagery from separate nations . . .

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Hum.. well yeah, now thinking about it, there's not much History we can imprint to the future - maybe only some "forced" decolonization and democratic reforms if the US + some other democratic countries are going strong.

But knowing ourselfs any player will probably own the world by 45 so no point on playing it to 53 really.

Quote Originally Posted by th3freakie
    But knowing ourselfs any player will probably own the world by 45 so no point on playing it to 53 really.
    Not me.

So the red cross on green and white field is for a Transamur Republic under Kolchak?
    Yeah, at least from what I have gathered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 429 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 136 ... LastLast