+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 429 FirstFirst ... 291 316 341 366 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 416 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2

One thing that surprises me....

Why don't nations have a like a events for the World Cup or even the Olympics?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

FYI, Beta 4 of v1.2 has been released:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserre...showtopic=1143
    "So little done, so much to do." - Cecil Rhodes on the Day of his Death, 1902

Will the next version use the colour pics?

Will the next map use E3 map or any other new map,becouse the old HoI map is boring and unrealistic

O and do you have a plan to implant new techtree ?

Back from the dead FlyingDutchie's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    Will the next version use the colour pics?
    No. The black and white simply provide more flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarion View Post
    Will the next map use E3 map or any other new map,becouse the old HoI map is boring and unrealistic

O and do you have a plan to implant new techtree ?
    The game will keep using the old HoI2 map. The E3 map isn't suited for the 1930s and 40s, as it adds areas not relevant for this time in history.

The techtree has been reworked a bit already by Jedrek, and there are some plans to rework the naval techtree.
    Current work: The Sons of Castille - a Castille CK 2 AAR, The German Empire during the 2nd Weltkrieg - A Kaiserreich DH AAR

Some old (and sadly abandoned) works:
    The plot against Britain - a Kaiserreich mystery,Reconquista! - the exploits of the House Barcelona ,A Short History of the German Empire
    Assorted trophies: - Fan of the week (4-4-2010) - WritAAR of the week (18-10-2009) - Character writer of the week, (25-10-2009), - Character writer of the week (23-5-2010) - Joined first place AARland choice Favorite Comedy AAR 2009 (Q4) - Character writer of the week (11-4-2010) - Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomenesss

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    FYI, Beta 4 of v1.2 has been released:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserre...showtopic=1143
    Where's the download link?
    "I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank."

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingDutchie View Post
    Amen. It's WW2 so B&W pics should be used.

The techtree has been reworked a bit already by Jedrek, and there are some plans to rework the naval techtree.
    Behemoth trains used as tanks?! That would be so awesome. Also more focus on cavalry would be nice.
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

can you upload the black and whit pic then? i also use gip and now i have half colour and half black/white, and that is stupid. thanks!

are ou all also planning to make all the flags same style? now they are all different (in the version i use)

and do you have a map, like on the first page, but without the flags? i can make it like in my game.
    Last edited by Dutchemperor; 26-06-2010 at 18:51.
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

Darkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchemperor View Post
    and do you have a map, like on the first page, but without the flags? i can make it like in my game.
    [shameless plug]I made a map for the mod recently. Maybe this will help [/plug]

What would i have to do to get my mexico events included. Are they too unlikely? -Leon

Back from the dead FlyingDutchie's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchemperor View Post
    can you upload the black and whit pic then? i also use gip and now i have half colour and half black/white, and that is stupid. thanks!

are ou all also planning to make all the flags same style? now they are all different (in the version i use)

It is rather simple to change the pics GIP changed back. Simply plunder them of a vanilla installment. I cannot upload them for you, as I don't know which pics are changed by GIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    [shameless plug]I made a map for the mod recently. Maybe this will help [/plug]
    Still a fine looking map .

Quote Originally Posted by Leon_Corona View Post
    What would i have to do to get my mexico events included. Are they too unlikely? -Leon
    Personally I think the events are unlikely, but we are a democratic bunch. Make your case at our forum here, to defend your case.
    I do agree that Mexico needs some events, its just I think Mexico or the USA shouldn't get cores on eachothers land.
    Current work: The Sons of Castille - a Castille CK 2 AAR, The German Empire during the 2nd Weltkrieg - A Kaiserreich DH AAR

Some old (and sadly abandoned) works:
    The plot against Britain - a Kaiserreich mystery,Reconquista! - the exploits of the House Barcelona ,A Short History of the German Empire
    Assorted trophies: - Fan of the week (4-4-2010) - WritAAR of the week (18-10-2009) - Character writer of the week, (25-10-2009), - Character writer of the week (23-5-2010) - Joined first place AARland choice Favorite Comedy AAR 2009 (Q4) - Character writer of the week (11-4-2010) - Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomenesss

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Berlin. Hint not Berlin in Colombia or Kentucky
    soviet russa has no military leaders but i installed it over the old version.
    clean install might do the trick ?

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Iron Cross500k club

Does the Cold War tech tree expansion work with KR ?
    Mackmyra, the best Whisky!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Berlin. Hint not Berlin in Colombia or Kentucky
    hi noticed something in the new beta (4). the psa conquered half of america and the rest was mostly controled by csa but then the psa joint the usa. it was an peace talk event allright but isnt it a bit unlikely that they join the usa when they are winning the war ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck1899 View Post
    soviet russa has no military leaders but i installed it over the old version.
    clean install might do the trick ?
    Soviet Russia has the default pre-purge list normally so you probably wanna get a clean install
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    Personally I believe IC setup in KR is better than the vanilla one - more countries have 3 or 4 tech team slots, finally distincting minors (like Greece or Colombia) from regional powers like Bulgaria or Sweden. Plus countries with 40-60 base IC are capable of building something else than infantries and IC - HQs, reasonable airforce and navy. It's kinda frustrating to see all Axis minors working on infantry and cavalry because Germany is the only tank-producing country in the Axis.

As for Finland and Russian northern provinces - adding IC seems quite unrealistic, taking into consideration that cities like Norilsk, Vorkuta or other sub-Artcic settlements would not exist in KR timeline - they were Soviet projects and would be deemed pointless in White Russia. As for resources, I made some research and here are the results:

Kola Peninsula
    Komi republic

So some rare materials and energy would seem most suitable. IMHO, the chain would be as follows:
    1) Circa 1938 a couple of events fire, regarding accidental discovery of new resources - Russia would recieve small amounts of them, giving hopes for new findings later on
    2) A flavour event would fire, with nationalists proposing creations of "Great Finland", stretching into Karelia and Komi
    3) If Finland is right-winged, the government may annouce claims on Karelia and Komi
    4) A congress may be held in Stockholm, Tallin or any other neutral Baltic city, with a compromise - Russia ceding Karelia and Finland withdrawing claims on Komi - being reached (somewhere around 20% chance).
    5) War erupts, with peace event firing either if Finland conquers Petersburg or captures Murmansk and Arkhangels.

The alternative chain would be far simplier - yet another "civil war panic" effect, just like Primorsk getting Far East and Cossacks getting Tsaritsyn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samilou View Post
    The Lapua movement was all about Greater Finland and crushing leftism and the Swedish language. So there should be no limit on how mad the Finnish player should be allowed to be (in the KR world, the Mongolia of Europe).

For the newly conquered Kola peninsula and Far Karelia I think industrialization events and colonization efforts for Finland would make sense. Russia may have more profitable and accessible deposits for resources and focusing infrastructure projects in, Finland would only have these places as it's option. Railroad links and some initial efforts by Finnish entrepreneurs to establish industrial production (lumber and paper mills, possibly develop metal industries, establishing fisheries in the Arctic Sea...) would likely occur soon after the conquest. The fact that Russia would deem the region useless may be a reason to create a fair AI chance for Russia to hand over the territory peacefully, especially if Germany backs Finland.

Adding more rares for Petsamo is a must though. Deposits of approximately 5 million tons (and half as much copper as well I just found out) of nickel existed there according to geologists in 1934.
    Quoting conversation by me and Jedrek to ensure it doesn't go unnoticed.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Akaki View Post
    Where's the download link?
    At the bottom of the first post.
    "So little done, so much to do." - Cecil Rhodes on the Day of his Death, 1902

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

It is rather simple to change the pics GIP changed back. Simply plunder them of a vanilla installment. I cannot upload them for you, as I don't know which pics are changed by GIP.
    all pictures (the whole map), only the kaiserreich pics and some very unknow leader wich only has a black/white photo, are now black/white. can you upload not you whole picture map in a zip file (my tech teams and leader are also colour)? if i install vanilla all (5) by my self made countries go away and i dont want to make again. please just upload them all it will be very nice.

and has the new version all ready new, the same style, flags? i now count for: hoi, eu, vicky, and a different hoi but with now waving things in the flag, russia uses it.
    on woch page are the kaiserreich skif icons? i cant find them.

really thanks if you can upload.
    Last edited by Dutchemperor; 27-06-2010 at 17:14.
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    At the bottom of the first post.
    Mkay, but is it the beta 4 release?
    "I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank."

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Akaki View Post
    Mkay, but is it the beta 4 release?
    It says Beta 4 Link: just above the link itself on the Kaiserreich page so it's more than likely
    Last edited by kezardinjnr; 27-06-2010 at 11:26.

+ Reply to Thread