+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 429 FirstFirst ... 279 304 329 354 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 404 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,580 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

If are using JSGME, you have to disable and then re-enable the MOD for the changes to appear. If you only change the files in the MOD folder, these changes are not automatically loaded.

EDIT: the files modified with the editor can be found at Doomsday/db/Ministers

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Gracias AC.

Here's my first WIP shot of the Manchu dominated cabinet of the Qing in 1936. Rest of the ministers are now set to the 1937 pool to illustrate the beginning of the Great Reformation.

*Note, only Aisin-gioro Xianyu (eastern Mata Hari/gender confused Manchurian Joan of Arc) and Sa Zhenbing have been completely added by moi.

Back from the dead FlyingDutchie's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Nice work Milites, especially since Qing is horribly short of ministers. Care to share your work with the Kaiserreich-team?
    Current work: The Sons of Castille - a Castille CK 2 AAR, The German Empire during the 2nd Weltkrieg - A Kaiserreich DH AAR

Some old (and sadly abandoned) works:
    The plot against Britain - a Kaiserreich mystery,Reconquista! - the exploits of the House Barcelona ,A Short History of the German Empire
    Assorted trophies: - Fan of the week (4-4-2010) - WritAAR of the week (18-10-2009) - Character writer of the week, (25-10-2009), - Character writer of the week (23-5-2010) - Joined first place AARland choice Favorite Comedy AAR 2009 (Q4) - Character writer of the week (11-4-2010) - Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomenesss

Sure, if I can figure out how to get the ministers showing on the files. I've added round about 20 new ministers for the Qing spread out between Paternal Autocrat, Authoritarian Democrat and Social Conservative.

New army, naval and air ministers (36 start):

need some help here gents. when i load up kaiserreich, it gives me the "db error" prompt. when i ignore it many times and load up the screen, a prompt pops up that says:

ERROR : (unknown type in navaldivision) 'convoyattack = 14' line = 25 file = db\units\divisions\battleship.txt

i installed DD, Arma 1.3 and then KR with JGSME. uninstalled everything once and installed them all again; same problem. any ideas?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Great job, Milites Every addition to this mod is a next step towards making this mod a greatest HoI creation of all times

BTW, and idea has come to my mind recently... Does anybody out there think the KR universe would be an excellent place for a alternative history novel/book?
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Suomen tasavalta - Republiken Finland - Финляндская Республика - Finlândiä Respublikası - Republic of Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    BTW, and idea has come to my mind recently... Does anybody out there think the KR universe would be an excellent place for a alternative history novel/book?
    Yeah, I think so. It would be interesting, as I like alternative history, at least plausible ones. But I guess in such case the KR universe should be made more plausible and less balanced / gamey. I understand game with more chances is more interesting than game with plausible alternate history (though I personally would like more the later one)... But really, book with states independent in KR and having roughly same timelime would be very interesting. I can imagine how it would tell about some Corto Maltese-ish adventurer going through Asia and Afrika

So let's write it
    Mikael "Miihkali" Tuominen

Hyborian Age Mod — a DH fantasy mod set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. (A new map on the way.)

Reformist cabinet, 1938:

I can imagine how it would tell about some Corto Maltese-ish adventurer going through Asia and Afrika
    Corto Maltese is brilliant. Now we just have to get Pratt back from the world beyond and make him play some KR.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I once started writing a short story set in a world simmilar to the KR one (Germany won the Weltkrieg, new war erupts on Turkey-dominated Caucasus), but well... I discovered KR and completely forgot about my ideas ^^'
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Milites View Post
    Reformist cabinet, 1938:

Find a way to add this to the new update of KR because im tired of the limited ministers for Qing Empire.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Is there any "threw out the japanese from the mainland" event for the Qing? After you've annexed Fengtien, that is. Like in vanilla, there is "the setting sun" that cedes all the mainland plus Taiwan to you, as well as makes Korea a Chinese puppet. Is there anything like that?
    ...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

Quote Originally Posted by Milites View Post
    Reformist cabinet, 1938:

Corto Maltese is brilliant. Now we just have to get Pratt back from the world beyond and make him play some KR.
    The photo of Pu Yi is photoed at 1917. May be it is not suitible using in this mod.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

FYI - Beta 2 of v1.2 is now available here. Anyone willing to test it would have the KR team's gratitude.
    "So little done, so much to do." - Cecil Rhodes on the Day of his Death, 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    FYI - Beta 2 of v1.2 is now available here. Anyone willing to test it would have the KR team's gratitude.
    Yay!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Suomen tasavalta - Republiken Finland - Финляндская Республика - Finlândiä Respublikası - Republic of Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    The photo of Pu Yi is photoed at 1917. May be it is not suitible using in this mod.
    Mikael "Miihkali" Tuominen

Hyborian Age Mod — a DH fantasy mod set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. (A new map on the way.)

At loading save each time he throws out to windows. The announcement is so: (unknown gouvernment position in scenario file (minister) 'position= tag' line = 224059 file= scenarios/save game

Quote Originally Posted by rzymianin25 View Post
    At loading save each time he throws out to windows. The announcement is so: (unknown gouvernment position in scenario file (minister) 'position= tag' line = 224059 file= scenarios/save game
    I'm having this exact same problem. Rather annoying, as I'm hoping for a long Japanese game..
    Nationality: Cherokee
    Religion: Agnostic/Lovecraftist
    Ideology: Liberal/Anarchist
    Issues: Religion/Conservatism
    Current Work: Student
    Militancy: 4 (+ 1.04)
    Consciousness: 20 (+0.53)
    Revolt Risk: 5%

Keep Kosovo Free.

Well, that's not a picture of mine. It was seemingly added in the newest Beta.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by rzymianin25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nietzsche View Post
    I'm having this exact same problem. Rather annoying, as I'm hoping for a long Japanese game..
    I think I've tracked down the bug - one of the minister titles was misspelt. After fixing the bug, I've been able to reload savegame files without any problems. I will be posting an updated version of Beta 2 ASAP at the same place on the KR boards. Alternatively, if you don't want to have to redownload the whole beta, you can download the fixed Bohemian minister file here, and paste it over the existing file. Thanks for the bug reports!
    "So little done, so much to do." - Cecil Rhodes on the Day of his Death, 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    I think I've tracked down the bug - one of the minister titles was misspelt. After fixing the bug, I've been able to reload savegame files without any problems. I will be posting an updated version of Beta 2 ASAP at the same place on the KR boards. Alternatively, if you don't want to have to redownload the whole beta, you can download the fixed Bohemian minister file here, and paste it over the existing file. Thanks for the bug reports!
    New problem now. Line 171842.
    Nationality: Cherokee
    Religion: Agnostic/Lovecraftist
    Ideology: Liberal/Anarchist
    Issues: Religion/Conservatism
    Current Work: Student
    Militancy: 4 (+ 1.04)
    Consciousness: 20 (+0.53)
    Revolt Risk: 5%

Keep Kosovo Free.

+ Reply to Thread