+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 429 FirstFirst ... 275 300 325 350 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 400 425 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Quote Originally Posted by Järnblomma View Post
    There seems to be wrong with an event. As a victorious CSA I got an invitation to join the syndicalists, but even though I accepted I did not become part of the International. It seems like a bug to me. Is it one and how do I fix it?
    The event you mention can be found in file USA\Syndicates Domestic Policy.txt: in event 91141 CSA can choose wether to join the syndicalist or not and event 91144 make the CSA an ally of the Commune of France. I don't understand why that did not work.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by ^_AC_^ View Post
    The event you mention can be found in file USA\Syndicates Domestic Policy.txt: in event 91141 CSA can choose wether to join the syndicalist or not and event 91144 make the CSA an ally of the Commune of France. I don't understand why that did not work.
    Yes, I found it. It did not work as planned. I am very surprised it didn't. Can I manually set of the event again or mod in an alliance to the syndies?
    ...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

Try this: press F12 to open the console and write: event 91144 FRA
    This should make the event fire for the Commune of France. Let me know if it works.

For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Try this: press F12 to open the console and write: event 91144 FRA
    This should make the event fire for the Commune of France. Let me know if it works.
    The event fires, but CSA does not join. I tried several times. It simply does not work.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

I can't understand why it doesn't work.

I can't understand why it doesn't work.
    Me neither! It is absolutly impossible to join ANY alliances here. Any alliance (even to puppet Cuba) is on chance 0. Always. I have no idea why.

I allied with the Entente in an earlier game as Sweden, so it is not the game per se. So wierd...

-Philios82

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

This must be a case of corrupted files. Everything works fine here. From the one game I had, I can remember CSA being in the Internationale.

Maybe the HoI isn't patched correctly or something?
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vesimir View Post
    This must be a case of corrupted files. Everything works fine here. From the one game I had, I can remember CSA being in the Internationale.

Maybe the HoI isn't patched correctly or something?
    Well, it bloody well should be! This is the first and only time this has been a problem. Everything has worked fine, the installation as flawless.

Code:
    event = {
    id = 91144
    country = FRA
    style = 0

name = "The CSA wants to join the Internationale"
    desc = "The Combyned Syndicates of America decided to join our alliance. For the world revolution!"

action_a = {
    name = "Welcome!!"
    	command = { type = alliance which = CSA }
    	}
    This looks correct, ja?

-Philios82

This looks correct, ja?
    Yep. The command is correct.
    AwAARds
    Showcased 24/04/2010

Quote Originally Posted by Vesimir View Post
    Yep. The command is correct.
    There are NO alliances that work. It did before though, but after I puppetted Cuba and then released her from the alliance (I thought I had to do that to join the Internationale as I had no knowledge of the event) no alliances have worked. They are all constantly att zero chance.

-Philios82

Are works on the next version being conducted? like this way what will be changed? Tree technologi for individual states?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2

Im having an issue with the US. Usually when I start a game with the US all of the tabs for Consumer Goods, Production, etc. are all set to 0 and do not change as I move them across the line.

What is the issue with that?

Darkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

There are NO alliances that work. It did before though, but after I puppetted Cuba and then released her from the alliance (I thought I had to do that to join the Internationale as I had no knowledge of the event) no alliances have worked. They are all constantly att zero chance.
    There's a difference between the AI not willing to ally with you at any cost and the game being bugged to not allow you to join alliances. Try pressing F12, then typing "acceptall" and hitting enter, then see if you can join/make alliances (the cheat makes AI accept all proposals).

Quote Originally Posted by rzymianin25 View Post
    Are works on the next version being conducted? like this way what will be changed? Tree technologi for individual states?
    I believe that ideas for a different technology tree have been discarded quite a long time ago. And in general, I don't think it's possible to have different technology trees for different countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Xesan View Post
    Im having an issue with the US. Usually when I start a game with the US all of the tabs for Consumer Goods, Production, etc. are all set to 0 and do not change as I move them across the line.

What is the issue with that?
    IIRC, this is because due to all the negative modifiers and dissent, the US starts with 0 effective IC. Work on reducing dissent (max out the Consumer Goods slider, it doesn't matter that it's still on zero) and your IC will become positive in some time.

If you were in an alliance, you would have the option grayed out so that's not the case.

I think you should try a new game. If alliances work fine, that means that the save is corrupted and you'll have to start from the beginning.
    AwAARds
    Showcased 24/04/2010

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Berlin. Hint not Berlin in Colombia or Kentucky
    hi would it be possible to give the csa the normal usa units and names. I hate it to have average light tanks or early tac bombers. I want shermans and p 51 with the csa.
    another question. I played a game with qing. are there any other events for them after the wars to unite china.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

There seems to be wrong with an event. As a victorious CSA I got an invitation to join the syndicalists, but even though I accepted I did not become part of the International. It seems like a bug to me. Is it one and how do I fix it?
    If the CSA accepts the invitation to join the Syndicalist Internationale, they should join the French alliance. It may be the case that the specific event command to join the alliance needs to be in the CSA event, as opposed to the CoF event that it triggers. In the short run, try adding the line

command = { type = alliance which = FRA }

to choice A of event 91141 in the db/Kaiserreich/USA/Syndicates Domestic Policy.txt file, and see if that works. Beyond that, a more comprehensive fix will hopefully be included in v1.2.

EDIT: I posted this before I saw AC's posts. Still, it's worth giving the above a try.
    "So little done, so much to do." - Cecil Rhodes on the Day of his Death, 1902

Does anyone know if it is possible to completely avoid the 2nd ACW?

It is, Have a look at the event chains. I'm not perfectly aware of the situation but I do know it is possible from several posts on here ages back.

EDIT: You can always mod it out if you want
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

If it is possible, do you know with whom as the president?

I've looked around the events and haven't found anything that looks like it would stop the ACW.

Just mod the event files so the uprisings don't trigger if thats the case, but AFAIK I was certain one of the mainstream candidates had a percentile chance of not having the ACW fire.
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

+ Reply to Thread