+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 429 FirstFirst ... 251 276 301 326 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 376 401 426 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

  1. #7001
    I have made the skins for Austro-Hungary and Danube Federation~







  2. #7002
    What does S.K.H. stand for?

  3. #7003
    Every nation in Kaiserreich that has been liberated, won't produce anything but infantry. They won't make any divisions other than infantry, and they will only ever invest research in to things that will benefit infantry. No air force, no armored units, not even a single destroyer. The only nations in game that'll produce things other than infantry, are the Spanish civil war nations and the American civil war nations. Every other nation (Including the United Kingdom from the Canadian liberation event) will only ever produce infantry.

    England also has no Air Force Chief, so the slot just remains blank.

    Edit: Sorry for the double post.

  4. #7004
    First Lieutenant MercZ's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas, USA, Earth
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta100 View Post
    What does S.K.H. stand for?
    It's a German title equivalent to HH for English monarchs.

    You can have,

    Seine Kaiserliche Hoheit, which is "His Imperial Highness", the sovereign (in this case, the Kaiser).

    or

    Seine Königliche Hoheit, which is "His Royal Highness" referring to members of the royal house- princes, heir apparent, etc.
    Torch of the Mediterranean, a Kaiserreich-DH AAR, Weekly AAR Winner 6/19/11, Character Writer of the Week 2/26/12
    A SHADOWY CABAL OF EVIL.

    This is where I put some quotes

  5. #7005
    Veteran Forumist HJ Tulp's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Amsterdam, the netherlands
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta100 View Post
    What does S.K.H. stand for?
    Seine Konichleiche Hochheid I presume.
    Barney is like the kool version of you~ Elidioemperor on Alexander Seil

    Almost sinking in a Pre WWI Frigate:
    Admiral Henry Jan Tulp of the EUtopian Navy

    We in the provinces are but humble subjects of our hollandish overlords. as said by Gil galad. Gotcha!

    HJ Tulp - just a little better than his opponent. Always.~Edzako

  6. #7006
    Deceiver of Fools Vaximillian's Avatar
    200k club500k club

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    AAAATURKEY!!!
    Posts
    4,437
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta100 View Post
    Every nation in Kaiserreich that has been liberated, won't produce anything but infantry. They won't make any divisions other than infantry, and they will only ever invest research in to things that will benefit infantry. No air force, no armored units, not even a single destroyer. The only nations in game that'll produce things other than infantry, are the Spanish civil war nations and the American civil war nations. Every other nation (Including the United Kingdom from the Canadian liberation event) will only ever produce infantry.

    England also has no Air Force Chief, so the slot just remains blank.

    Edit: Sorry for the double post.
    This is because of AI scripts. To my opinion, "default" AI always produces infantry, and the solution is either to change priorities in the AI file, or to create separate AI files for each of the countries, which could also add differencies and some kind of flavour.
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!
    __________________________________________________

    I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

  7. #7007
    Deceiver of Fools Vaximillian's Avatar
    200k club500k club

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    AAAATURKEY!!!
    Posts
    4,437
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by HJ Tulp View Post
    Seine Königliche Hochheit I presume.
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!
    __________________________________________________

    I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

  8. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaximillian View Post
    This is because of AI scripts. To my opinion, "default" AI always produces infantry, and the solution is either to change priorities in the AI file, or to create separate AI files for each of the countries, which could also add differencies and some kind of flavour.
    Is there a tutorial or something I could read to learn how to alter AI properties for Kaiserreich?

  9. #7009
    Veteran Forumist HJ Tulp's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Amsterdam, the netherlands
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaximillian View Post
    Grammar-nazi!
    Barney is like the kool version of you~ Elidioemperor on Alexander Seil

    Almost sinking in a Pre WWI Frigate:
    Admiral Henry Jan Tulp of the EUtopian Navy

    We in the provinces are but humble subjects of our hollandish overlords. as said by Gil galad. Gotcha!

    HJ Tulp - just a little better than his opponent. Always.~Edzako

  10. #7010
    Hej Slaveni! JRHINDO's Avatar
    200k clubDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moncuq
    Posts
    4,876
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by HJ Tulp View Post
    Grammar-nazi!
    Grammar populist!

  11. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaximillian View Post
    You overlooked one

  12. #7012
    First of all, I congratulate you! It was the awesomeness of this mod that tipped me over the edge and made me give up on HoI3!

    But I do have a suggestion, would it be possible to add in more events for the mid and possibly later game Russia? I know it would be very hard, but you could have a set of paramaters for them (I assume) and they could be mostly politically based.

    I'd be more than happy to physically write the events, but I have no experience with scripting so I'm afraid I couldn't help much in that respect.

    But thanks for the great mod, keep up the great work!

  13. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLKATS View Post
    First of all, I congratulate you! It was the awesomeness of this mod that tipped me over the edge and made me give up on HoI3!

    But I do have a suggestion, would it be possible to add in more events for the mid and possibly later game Russia? I know it would be very hard, but you could have a set of paramaters for them (I assume) and they could be mostly politically based.

    I'd be more than happy to physically write the events, but I have no experience with scripting so I'm afraid I couldn't help much in that respect.

    But thanks for the great mod, keep up the great work!
    Well, you can send me ideas on pw or MSN and I will transform them into events. I'm more than eager to produce events about Russia

  14. #7014
    General Samilou's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,368
    Quote Originally Posted by viader View Post
    Well, you can send me ideas on pw or MSN and I will transform them into events. I'm more than eager to produce events about Russia
    I am not LOLKATS, but I have one idea: Partisan uprisings in Far Karelia funded/equipped or even trained by the Finnish Lapua Movement. I believe this should happen fairly early game or/and whenever Russia is in really deep s*it, such as in a civil war. These uprisings could be in the 2-4 divisions range, depending on amount of Finnish support for them, perhaps also one regular infantry division reflecting rebels trained in Finland.
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

  15. #7015
    El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,869
    As Austria, when I want to centralise, the Hungarians want to separate, I choose to fight them over it, but we don't go to war. Bug or WAD?

    (p.s I'm allied. With Germany. Might that have something to do with it?)
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

    I have a YouTube channel!

  16. #7016
    Nostalgia Bombs Researcher Asalto's Avatar
    Darkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War500k club

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cinnabar Island Military Research Facility
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    As Austria, when I want to centralise, the Hungarians want to separate, I choose to fight them over it, but we don't go to war. Bug or WAD?

    (p.s I'm allied. With Germany. Might that have something to do with it?)
    Your puppets follow you when you enter alliance and they become your allies as well. This is why there can't be war between Austria and Hungary since they are allied and part of same alliance with Germany.
    Officer of the Royal and Imperial Order of the Sacred Pizza (awarded by Kurt Steiner)
    Weekly AAR Showcase Winner 29-3-2009 / 12-2-2012 / 2-3-2014; Fan of the Week 15-12-2013
    Heirs of Weltkrieg - Kaiserreich in 21st Century / It's a Long Way to Paris: National France in 21st Century
    Sweet Home Manitoba - KR Canada in Modern Day / Wrangel's Empire
    ''Nothing is true, everything is permitted'' - Alamut

  17. #7017
    El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,869
    So what should I do to get it back on track?
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

    I have a YouTube channel!

  18. #7018
    Nostalgia Bombs Researcher Asalto's Avatar
    Darkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War500k club

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cinnabar Island Military Research Facility
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivir Baggins View Post
    So what should I do to get it back on track?
    Maybe you could reload your game as Germany and ban Austria, Hungary and their puppets from Mitteleuropa? If you do this before Ausgleich event chain, you can have normal negotiations. If events were already fired, I'm afraid there's not much to do now. But if you still have saved game before Austrian-Hungarian negotiations, play as Austria but don't join Mitteleuropa before you settle things in monarchy(anexations, centralisation...).
    Officer of the Royal and Imperial Order of the Sacred Pizza (awarded by Kurt Steiner)
    Weekly AAR Showcase Winner 29-3-2009 / 12-2-2012 / 2-3-2014; Fan of the Week 15-12-2013
    Heirs of Weltkrieg - Kaiserreich in 21st Century / It's a Long Way to Paris: National France in 21st Century
    Sweet Home Manitoba - KR Canada in Modern Day / Wrangel's Empire
    ''Nothing is true, everything is permitted'' - Alamut

  19. #7019
    General ColossusCrusher's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Here, There, Everywhere
    Posts
    2,446
    Unally Germany and go to town manually.
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

  20. #7020
    El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,869
    How do I add cores on the Bohemian, Hungarian, & Croatian territory? I know Austria gets the Bohemian cores if they choose to annex, but what about the others?
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

    I have a YouTube channel!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts