+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 429 FirstFirst ... 223 248 273 298 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 348 373 398 423 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3

You need Armageddon.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

I have a bit of a problem playing as Russia. The game starts with a Romanov as the head of state, so that means that the Kerensky assassination never occurs...I followed the correct installation path - the country descriptions are in the alternate setting and everything, so is there something that I missed?
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
    I have a bit of a problem playing as Russia. The game starts with a Romanov as the head of state, so that means that the Kerensky assassination never occurs...I followed the correct installation path - the country descriptions are in the alternate setting and everything, so is there something that I missed?
    Are you launching the correct scenario?
    Torch of the Mediterranean, a Kaiserreich-DH AAR, Weekly AAR Winner 6/19/11, Character Writer of the Week 2/26/12
    A SHADOWY CABAL OF EVIL.

This is where I put some quotes

I was able to fix it after reinstalling Kaiserreich - it's ok.
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

I noticed something odd while playing the Commune of France. I pushed eastwards and created a puppet poland when the event fired off to do so. Upon returning some territories though, it gave Poland some random cores on Kelafonia and a territory in Romania. I removed them out myself, but just a heads up for future releases.
    Torch of the Mediterranean, a Kaiserreich-DH AAR, Weekly AAR Winner 6/19/11, Character Writer of the Week 2/26/12
    A SHADOWY CABAL OF EVIL.

This is where I put some quotes

I think the reason you can't create a unified Germany is that the mod creators decided that France wouldn't want a single German government, even a puppet one, so close to their borders for the same reason they wouldn't let Austria join Germany immediately after World War one (despite a popular vote that went heavily for German unification.) Too dangerous. Better to break it up into manageable pieces and pray that there is never a single leader capable of reuniting the regional interests.

Gameplay question for anyone who knows

I am playing as the Shangqing Tianguo. I took out Yunnan early because I wanted to expand but didn't feel ready to take on the Qing. However, I seem to remember from other games that there is an event that triggers the war between Shangqing Tianguo and the Qing Empire.

My question is: does that have a random chance of triggering or is there a set date?

I tried poking around the events folder to find out, but I was unable to find it. I don't want to declare war if there's an event that will give it to me without the belligerence and dissent bump. Time probably isn't on my side with their IC being five times mine. So I don't want to wait too long either. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBenjamin View Post
    I My question is: does that have a random chance of triggering or is there a set date?
    Qing fools is a random event, sometimes it fires early and sometimes very late. I usually just declare war on the Qing from the outset anyway

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Berlin. Hint not Berlin in Colombia or Kentucky
    hi
    i have a grafic problem. my monitor blinks when i start kaiserreich. i getting a headache. i have a clean arma 1.2 installation and installed it like the a installation explains it. intsalled both sprite packs. could that be the problem ?

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBenjamin View Post
    I am playing as the Shangqing Tianguo. I took out Yunnan early because I wanted to expand but didn't feel ready to take on the Qing. However, I seem to remember from other games that there is an event that triggers the war between Shangqing Tianguo and the Qing Empire.

My question is: does that have a random chance of triggering or is there a set date?

I tried poking around the events folder to find out, but I was unable to find it. I don't want to declare war if there's an event that will give it to me without the belligerence and dissent bump. Time probably isn't on my side with their IC being five times mine. So I don't want to wait too long either. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it! Thanks!
    As far as I know "The Qing Fools" event only fires if the Qing refrains from making reforms early on.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I did not have the time or patience to look through 300+ pages.
    What I want to know is:
    I'm currently playing a game as Republican China which was peacefully established out of the AllgOstAsienGmbh. What bothers me are two things:

1. I still have the same political sliders as when I was the AllgOstAsienGmbh so I'm still nearly completely autocratic for example. Is this WAD or is there an event that just did not fire yet?

2. The techteams of the Republic are crap as usual. Would it be possible to give them some better if they evolved from the AllgOstAsienGmbH (with german companies still active inside the country) maybe through some event connected with a dissent hit (It would be like: Do you want the Germans to stay here? Yes -> techteams + dissent (20 or something) No -> dissent reduction)

Oh and a third thing: Is there some peace event once the germans declared war on me (via event) or do I have to fight them to the death?

Thanks in advance!

I'm playing as russia and allied japan by an event are they worthwhile to keep around or are they going to drag me into costly wars with china and germany?

EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck1899 View Post
    hi
    i have a grafic problem. my monitor blinks when i start kaiserreich. i getting a headache. i have a clean arma 1.2 installation and installed it like the a installation explains it. intsalled both sprite packs. could that be the problem ?
    Do you have any other windows open at the same time? When I leave iTunes up it makes the game flicker occasionally. Minimizing the window solves the flicker for me.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty 2
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Yorba Linda, California, United States, 107670702594209, Yorba Linda, California
    Ok so far I really like this mod with only one frustration. Playing as the Qing getting my cores back is a royal pain the posterior. I don't understand WHY I don't start out with these cores to begin with. Not to mention several of the event chains allow you to go to war with those who through other choices you would get the cores but you don't get them going to war. Getting Macao back as a core through events is impossible. Plus if you decide to work with Sternberg and he refuses and you declare war it SHOULD give you the cores back....when you decide HOW you want to expand it should give you cores on all your lands regardless of the choice you choose. Then you can remove the add cores from all the little events.

Another example is the Legation Cities...if they're snapped up by the Alg there's no event to give you those cores. I like the idea of the Qing having to expand in surges but the way in which it's done means you'll most likely end up with dissent in lands that traditionally belonged to the Qing and China.

You always can add these cores yourself. By:
    Step1.f12 -> showid -> write down id's of provinces you want as cores.
    Step2.find your savegame (scenarios -> savegames)
    Step3.open it in notepad or some other txt editor
    Step4.find
    Code:
    country = {
    tag = CSX
    Step5.add your written down province id's to
    Code:
    nationalprovinces = {

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty 2
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Yorba Linda, California, United States, 107670702594209, Yorba Linda, California
    Oh I already did that and added the expanded cores into the event train, while removing all the other add core events. Just wanted to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovg View Post
    You always can add these cores yourself. By:
    Step1.f12 -> showid -> write down id's of provinces you want as cores.
    Step2.find your savegame (scenarios -> savegames)
    Step3.open it in notepad or some other txt editor
    Step4.find
    Code:
    country = {
    tag = CSX
    Step5.add your written down province id's to
    Code:
    nationalprovinces = {

So I'm having a bit of trouble playing Germany. First of all, I'm sure this is intended, but all my IC is going toward reducing dissent and I am unable to mass enough troops on my border with France before war breaks out. To boot, Russia has gone Communist and Japan seems fairly aggressive in it's own right.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by icydawgfish View Post
    So I'm having a bit of trouble playing Germany. First of all, I'm sure this is intended, but all my IC is going toward reducing dissent and I am unable to mass enough troops on my border with France before war breaks out. To boot, Russia has gone Communist and Japan seems fairly aggressive in it's own right.
    Yeah, they like to use dissent to weaken countries. You can always bring up the console and whack the dissent with a few 'event 1009's.

Quote Originally Posted by Keioel View Post
    Oh I already did that and added the expanded cores into the event train, while removing all the other add core events. Just wanted to point it out.
    At least some people who aren't really into hoi2 modding will be able to learn how to do this

I was curious when the Ukrainian Crimean Lease event comes up for Russia, since it's already 1941 and nothing's happened for me since Kolchak came back peacefully.

+ Reply to Thread