• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems like the seazones are credited to Daywalker, at least.

Having some room to spare, I added the European province ID map as well, the original which is also meshed into the complete world ID map in my previous post (in case you missed it ;))

Also a pretty and blank map, for filling in your empires with crayons :D

Attachments

• Seazones_Atlantic_02.jpg
    Seazones_Atlantic_02.jpg
    371,7 KB · Views: 180
  • Seazones_Indian_02.jpg
    Seazones_Indian_02.jpg
    211,3 KB · Views: 132
  • Seazones_Pacific_02.jpg
    Seazones_Pacific_02.jpg
    386,4 KB · Views: 161
  • ID_EUROPE_grand.jpg
    ID_EUROPE_grand.jpg
    666,3 KB · Views: 199
  • europa_colors.gif
    europa_colors.gif
    25,7 KB · Views: 169
Seems like the seazones are credited to Daywalker, at least.

Having some room to spare, I added the European province ID map as well, the original which is also meshed into the complete world ID map in my previous post (in case you missed it ;))

Also a pretty and blank map, for filling in your empires with crayons :D

That's the good stuff. Thank you! :D

Moctezuma's unlimited time patch and tech effects editor are now available here, since Geocities is no more. I hope to get his scenario generator there too if I can find it.

hi guys and girls ¿anyone out there have the Event Tool made by Dannysmurf?, if you have it, ¿can you send it to me or reupload here?

Hello!
Could anyone help me with the "Mod Launcher"?
Thank you!

I wrote something on the specific pages, but I will try here too: the links for "The Odyssean World Scenario" and "Roma Universalis 1.0.10" ( I have 1.0.0 & 0.1.4 already) are dead too. Please help!

Hello!
Could anyone help me with the "Mod Launcher"?
Thank you!

I wrote something on the specific pages, but I will try here too: the links for "The Odyssean World Scenario" and "Roma Universalis 1.0.10" ( I have 1.0.0 & 0.1.4 already) are dead too. Please help!

Hello, the Mod Launcher can be downloaded from here:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?239578-Mod-Launcher

Roma Universalis 1.0.10 is available here (RU has announced continue of development and 1.0.11 will hopefully appear soon in its official thread):
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdwwxmj3jmx

Odyssean World Mod 0.5 is here (thanks to Taylor):
www.staff.science.uu.nl/~Kwaad104/Odyssean_World.zip

¿anything on the Event Tool made by Dannysmurf? i will appreciate if you uploaded here