+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Grand Unit Request Thread (GURT)

Only soldiers. I can show you them when we meet on MSN.

Quote Originally Posted by cool-toxic View Post
    I've made a French(Bourbon, white/gold) and a Danish(Red) unit.

And for Burgundy you can have :

Does anyone have a zip file or something of the unit texture with the French Bourbon colouring shown in the quote above?

It may be the same as the one posted here, on his presumably defunct private forum. The download url that was provided there is down, however.

Isn't there a hosting service which can store those files more permanently? I would really like to get my hands on the Qin Soldier

MediaFire is a good hosting site. The files are stored there relatively permanently.
    As I read their terms of service, they delete files with an account only if no file of the account had no download during last month and the owner of the account didn't log in.
    So downloading at least one file from the account refreshes all files of the account for another month.
    And just logging in refreshes all files of the account for another month too.

That's for FREE account!

I love MediaFire as well but I didn't want to advertise
    They have great uploader and much more tolerable waiting times than RapidShare.

So, anyone want to upload a Qin Soldier there?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Grave View Post
    I love MediaFire as well but I didn't want to advertise
    They have great uploader and much more tolerable waiting times than RapidShare.

So, anyone want to upload a Qin Soldier there?
    If it is the same as the "Choson Soldier" in cooltoxic's units pack I have it here and could upload.
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

forgive someone you do know these units took civ3 for For The Glory?

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/zombie_v2.zip

Someone can help me ? i would like to create a unit for ireland and Italy but i always failed and i don't understand why ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13