• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great! The Sudetenland next!

GrimReaper said:
Better teach those party leaders not to hold any more military parades :D

Nice AAR so far, keep it up!

Thx.

GrimReaper said:
Great! The Sudetenland next!

So it is. Update comng up, about that exact event.

Korppi said:
Very nice AAR.

Thx.

=¤=Germany 1938=¤=

(The Czechoslovakian problem)

After the succes of the Austrian anschluss. The german leadership thought, that it could proberbly press the weak western allies into more concessions in central Europe. Would the western allies stab their strongest ally in the back? The political solution was tried.

armiesofcheck5zu.png

(Impressive)

demandsudentenland9dv.png

(It is only fair)

reply7dk.png

(Divide and conquer)

(Political fortressbuster)​

The standart reply of the western allies come promtly.

unhappydemocracies9ba.png

Last edited:
=¤=1938=¤=

(Other events)​

The War in China has developed into a stalemate. The german embassy in Nanjing reports that the Japaneses forces have been bugged down in front of the capital.

(When giants collide)

Reports from our embassy in Moscow suggest that a purge is under way in the Soviet army, it might be advantage to us in the future.

(Paranoia)

Sad news from Turkey, Kemal Attaturk has died.

(A lost ally?)

Progress, Progress, progress. The German Industrial-scientist reveals their newest industrial wonder to the German leadership. Completely Top Secret and hidden in the dark forests of the baltic coastline.

(Rocketscience)

The German navy recieved a new flagship. The Battleship Bismark.

=¤=1939=¤=

(A Geopolitical Survey)

(Europe. First of January, 1939)

(Asia. First of January, 1939)

Armies of the world

Airforces of the world

Navalforces of the world

Your army seems rather weak... Why all those garrisons? And what are you currently building?

Kasakka said:
Your army seems rather weak... Why all those garrisons? And what are you currently building?
With the new patch he will need a lot more garrisons than before to suppress the partisans.

Keep it coming! I like your quick style. :D

The number of polish divsions seems a bit unsetteling to me, as well. But I am confident that my superior airforce can demoralise the polish frontline and let me pocket some of them. Before the reserves from the east arrives.

Its correct that I build 24 Garrison divsions in anticipation of the new partisian factor included in "enhancment" 1.3.

Concerning what im currently building there will be a breakdown of the German army and its composition before any war. So stay tuned.

=¤=Germany 1939=¤=

(The gathering storm)

Having breached the fortresses shielding the plains around Prague, the plan for a swallowing of the rest of Czechoslovakia was set into motion.

(Will they fight?)

Thankfully the Czechoslovakian goverment sees that their miltary situation is hopeless and folds to the German demands.

(A war won?)

In order to beef up the rather pathetic armed forces of the grand Axis coalition of Germany and Hungary. It is decided to install a puppetgoverment in Slovakia. Hopefully they can help us with some second rank troops in the war to come.

Hungary is given a slice of territory in order to justify the action on their homefront.

Stategic overview.

stategic5lf.png

A new Tank division was hastely assembeled from the numerous tankdivsions in the chezcs arsenal.

the Usual reply from the democracies.

unhappydemocracies9ba.png

=¤=Italy 1939=¤=

(The war of the adriatic)

italiangoverment1di.png
albaniangoverment9om.png

Not to be outdone by our own succes. The fat little facist Mussolini decides to launch his own plan for an expansion of the "Neo-Roman empire". On the 26. of March 1939 he sends an ultimatum to the Albanian King.

The 30 of April 1939. The last resistence collapses and Albania is annexed by Italy.

theend6jt.png

This one Im definitely following!

(still havent managed to play a serious game as germany, fiddling around with fat little musse all the time, or grosse schweden :D )

Like the update style, keep up the good work.

/C

=¤=Germany 1939=¤=

(Realpolitik in central Europe)

Slovakia and Hungary have both joined the Axis, Though independent countries there is no doubt as to who runs the show in Bratislava and Budapest.
Science teams, industrialist and officers from Germany pours into the countries to beef up the countries output, and military might.
The German generalstaff is especially impressed with the Hungarian army that fields no less that:

16 Infantery divisions.
2 Cavalry divsions.

Their airforce is equally impressive with:

3 Tactial bomber divsions.
1 interceptor.

The slovak army is comprised of 2 infantery divsions. But will likely expand in the future. The german Highcommand report that Miltary control was taken over the Slovak army.

The Hungarians were reluctant to garrsion the Slovak boarder with Poland. So The german Highcommand pressed the Hungarian politically to give Military Control over The Hungarian Army.

The Perfidious Albions (UK), responded with a coup of their own, as a counterweight to the new Central European Block. They Pressed the Polish goverment into an alliance.
They will pay for their insolence....Later.

The German Leadership pressed the Lithuanian goverment for land concessions. The need for a treaty with the soviet is becoming urgent!

The diplomats in Buenos Aires pulled of a major political stunt. When they laid the first of many stones, on the road to more influence in Latin America.
By signing a Non-agression pact with Argentina, the German nation hopes to expand the cooperation with Argentina. And mayby get acess to the port facilities in the South Atlantic that we so desperatly need. In a coming conflict.

Last edited:
Doc Grant said:
This is a very good AAR, I like the update style. keep updating,i'll be reading this. :D

THX.

kenneththegreat said:
why are relations with Italy on the minus side

I dont really know I havent done much to improve relations. Mayby The anschluss did it?

jose1357 said:
So far so good, seriously why are your relations w/ Italia so bad? Are you preparing to conquer them ;)

Thx. See above

Crilloan said:
This one Im definitely following!

(still havent managed to play a serious game as germany, fiddling around with fat little musse all the time, or grosse schweden :D )

Like the update style, keep up the good work.

/C

THX. Im newer doing a germany after this. Just thought I had to do one Germany AAR before I die :)