+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Temporary 1.3 mirror up!

Someone who can provide a correct MD5 sum of the patch downloaded from the official distribution site?
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." -- Hermann Göring, 1946-04-18

55cc425e188b09ec071c230fdb45d858
    And so, because of the automated and irrevocable decision making process which rules out human meddling, the doomsday machine is terrifying. It's simple to understand. And completely credible, and convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by quaz
    55cc425e188b09ec071c230fdb45d858
    Looks good. Thank you!
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." -- Hermann Göring, 1946-04-18

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition

Thx, got it from here too.
    What do you mean? I own major rubber deposits.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood, ep. 18.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Majesty 2Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

I wanted to thank you earlier, but the forum was hard to visit for a while.
    That was very nice of you to provide us with this mirror.
    From the Paradox server I had a download rate of 3 kb/s.
    Yours was well over 110 kb/s!

A lot of people (like me) wouldn't have been able to enjoy Paradox's latest milestone without you yet. Thanks!

For The GloryHeir to the Throne

Beast thanks for the link 300 kB/sek
    Achtung Elch

Quote Originally Posted by Hallsten
    Since I'd like to help spread the latest patch, and also a little because I hate my ISP, I've put up the 1.3 patch on my homepage space, you'll find it here:

http://student.stunet.se/gl/hoi2/hoi2_v1.3.exe
    Thx Hallsten! Tought I'd do my part to help you give it to your ISP.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

I too want to extend my appreciation for the additional mirrors. Thanx!

Field Marshal
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDiplomacy
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV

Thanks for the service everyone.

Question/suggestion to moderators: Wouldn't it be worth to stick this for some time?

HoI3 MP: Monday Game XVII (running since 3rd Jan 2011)
    HoI2/Doomsday: Interactive Online Map, Printable Maps, Complete Lists: Leaders, Ministers, Research Temas
    For general use: Pegasus Hexa Wizard (Resolution/Windowed Mode/...) - Pegasus 1.0 (History Log Refinement)

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic Assault
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Thanks Beast. That was FAST!
    "Sturm, Schwung, Wucht"
    "Cry ‘Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar Act III Scene I

Do you have to install version 1.2 before you intall 1.3 or does 1.3 cover it?

Major
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Thanks. Downloading only at 18kbs. Gives me time for dreams of conquest!

Quote Originally Posted by richtman
    Do you have to install version 1.2 before you intall 1.3 or does 1.3 cover it?
    1.3 is enough.

Ok thanks!

Arsenal of DemocracyDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Pride of Nations500k club

Many thanks for the mirror's
    Proud ouwner of: EU EU2 HOI VIC HOI2 HOI2DD FTG ROME AOD CKDV EUIII Chronicles and also: GALCIV2 NCP PON

Sensors and Fire Control Scientist in "The Final Frontier" an Aurora OT Forum game

General "Buck" Turgidson: Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?
    Dr. Strangelove: Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.
    Ambassador de Sadesky: I must confess, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Knox
    Thx Hallsten! Tought I'd do my part to help you give it to your ISP.
    aaah, thank YOU. I appreciate the effort...
    //Hallsten

UPCOMING!Hallsten's EUrofi3r, CK to EU3 savefile converter
    Hallsten's Unified HOI2/DD/ARMA Generator Utility
    NEW: Hallsten's Unified HOI3 Generator Utility
    HOI2 sleep-event for Germany's Old Guard

Sergeant

excellent, tnx a bunch now zipping along at a cool 300+kb/s

much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2