• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The New Great war

July 26th 1941

It was early morning and the dawn was just breaking when the people of france heard the drone. The drone was thousand planes coming. It soon became much worse as tose planes dropped their payload. The bombs hit the ground and exploded. Panic ensued as the German bombers droped their bombs over every large city of france that was in range. Soon the drone and the explosins died away but they wee replaced by the sreams. Not people although they were screaming but the screams came from the sky. Stukas.

Despite this the German army did not attack all along the front as they had in the Great war 25 years before instead they began pushing from Belgium. The first city they attacked was Reims. The German Panzers broke the French lines around the city and forced the french to withdraw. But they fell victim to the Stukas who bottlenecked the roads and decimated the enemy lines. It wasnt long before the city was secure and the french northern forces were in disarray. At the same time more GErman bombers attacked Airfields and Ports destroying a large chunk of the French Air power and sinking and damaging several ships. Then when the french Airforce rose to fight the German planes they were decimated. The French had barely upgraded since the grea war while the German had some of the most advanced planes in the world. No French squadron remained in tact at the end of the day and whole Squadrons had been wiped out. The French pleaded with the british to come to their aid but the british would not join in this war, the French were on their own. By the next morning the Germans were moving again and the french werew already retreating. They had fought for around an hour before either dropping their weapons and Surrendering or just running away.

French POW's

The War was going well and the people were rejoicing but Kaiser was old and he did not know how much longer he would live. But he needed top stay alive for this war. For this war would restablish Germany.

Pacer said:
hey everybody I hope to have an update tomorrow with some major updates but after this one what would people like me to do????
i did not respond to this as i do not understand it. :eek:o

Pacer said:
...the French were on their own...
very un-British! standard British actions were to divide and conquer the mainland. ;)

even so, excellent results! ! ! :cool:

MIG-15 said:
have you attacked poland yet and when will you launch a offensive in england

No attack on Poland as the polish have a huge army and they would bring in Britain. Probably no offensive in England though sorry.

well just to inform all of you Im not dead but this AAr is, if it makes all of you feel better Germany wins the war and annexes a huge chunk of france as well as most of the fremch colonies except for a few scattred islands and North Africa. Also the French Navy and Air force is almost completly smashed with France having less than 20 divisions lefty after the war. But then my computer crashed so no new AAr until I get doomsday then I will do a 1944 campaign for USSR probably or a 1945 N. China campaign. well again the Pacer lives.

Pacer: ..But then my computer crashed..well again the Pacer lives.

i guess most of have experienced that event. what is important is that you gave us closure and, even more important, that you are alright! ! :cool:

best of luck in your next AAR! ! :D