• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HeHe

The Kaiser is DEAD :rofl:

MIG-15 said:
:eek: is Pacer dead or on vacation?
Pacer said:
Well i'll be gone for the next few days so i decided to show u guys what the Progress of the German war machine has been.
looks like he is on vacation. as long as he is safe... :cool:

Battle of Bastogne

July 11th 1940

On July 9th at 2034 50000 Belgian troops were completly encircled in and around the city of Baastogne. The 5 belgian divisions oppposed 18 German divisions who had surrounded the city. In the Morning Stukas began pounding the city and its defenders, The Bombardment went on until 0800 on July 11th. An hour later over 150,000 German soldiers attacked Bastogne. The city had been cut off for 2 days and the Belgians were starting to run out of supplies.

Most of the Belgian forces were deployed in a permimeter arond the city very reminicent of the Great war in terms of the Defensive trenches. But the Belgians had not had the time to build adequete Trenches and even if they had The German Panzer armies quickly punched through the Belgian defensive line. The Belgians had no portable anti-tank weapons and their few tanks were completly obsolete to the German Panzers. In an Hour all but 2 tanks that had not been destroyed by the Stukas were destroyed by the German Panzers.

Extremly quickly the Belgian forces not encircled fell back toward Bastogne, but only one divison was in any fighting shape the other 4 divisions now had the fighting ability and man power of a single understrenghed Division. The disorginized mob could have been reformed into an effective fighting unit in a few days but in a matter of minutes the entire German attack forces swarmed the defenders and destoyed them.

All 50,000 men were killed or captured and now only Brussels remained in Belgian hands but 6 divisions stil sat in Zaire. The KAiser pondred "what to do with Zaire"

Yeah the Kaiser LIVES again :rofl:

Pacer said:
June 6th 1940

Kaiser Wilhelm II had been worried about his invasion of Belgium. Belgium had its independence guaranteed by France, the UK, and the military bulwark of the Netherlands.

July 11th 1940

All 50,000 men (in Bastogne) were killed or captured and now only Brussels remained in Belgian hands but 6 divisions still sat in Zaire. The Kaiser pondered "what to do with Zaire"
no one backed up Belgium with a DOW? if not, then you must have some decent forces...

does Zaire have any victory points? how many divisions in Brussels?

excellent update! :cool:

GhostWriter said:
no one backed up Belgium with a DOW? if not, then you must have some decent forces...

yes and like 8

pacer said:
GhostWriter said:

yes and like 8
8 divisions should not be that much of a problem... but getting to Zaire, yikes!

Fall of Brussels

July 25, 1940

Sorry for the lack of an update I’ve been dealing with some personal crap in my life lately and I just got Call of duty 2 big red one so yeah.

Brussels had been surrounded by the German army for weeks now it was not truly cut off as it was the only place left in European Belgium. Many Belgian people had hoped that the Belgian government in the Congo would come to their rescue. This was a lost hope as the krigesmarine was stationed off the coast. When The German army moved into Brussels most of the defenders fought long enough to keep their pride but after they ran out of ammo which was usually just one or two clips roughly 5 or10 shots, but Brussels itself was mostly ruble now but unfortunately it allowed snipers and holdouts the perfect cover.

Günter Drunker was walking down a street when the man standing next to him was thrown backwards he hit the ground with a hole above his right eye.
“Sniper” Günter screamed as he and the 5 remaining men with him sprinted and jumped for the cover that they first saw. One soldier wasn’t quick enough as he took a bullet in the neck and fell back gurgling and thrashing around. After a minute a stopped moving all together and a thick pool of blood began growing around him. Günter figured that the sniper was probably in the Steeple of the church down the road seeing how that was the only good sniping position around. Günter was a pretty good hot but neither his mp40 nor his Lugar had any chance of hitting the sniper, luckily the soldier who had been shot had a kg98 rifle with a scope. Günter grabbed it and peered through the scope.

Günter looking for the Belgian sniper

After a second Günter saw the Belgian soldier, he was aiming at the area where the 3 other men in his squad were taking cover. Günter drew a bead on his head and pulled the trigger. He felt the recoil and could see the Belgian soldier roll over. Günter smiled, but right then two squads of Belgian soldiers chose that moment to rush his squad’s position. Günter dropped the Kg98 and picked up his mp40. “Feuer frei” Günter screamed, his squad really didn’t need the order as most had already started firing at the charging Belgians. The Belgians were trying a bayonet charge and were no match for the wave of bullets from his squad or the shrapnel from German grenades. After a few seconds not one of the 20 or so men who had charged was still alive a few had been blown apart by the potato masher that someone had tossed. It was a good bet the Belgians had thought his squad smaller or else they wouldn’t have tried to charge them; they probably were trying to overwhelm them and take their weapons. The Belgians were running out of supplies and had tried that tactic several times.

At 0200 the next morning the last 100 or so Belgian holdouts commanded by a no name major were wiped out by a full assault by a pair of regiments. A treaty was then proposed to the Belgian government but they refused it. It seemed that the war would go on.

Do you have the navy to get to the Congo?

Bang.

german-sniper-04-large.jpg

Couldn't help myself :D .

Pacer said:
...It seemed that the war would go on.
bummer. those warmonger Belgiums need to be peaceful and learn German! :D

hmmm. no DOW by the Allies? splendid! ! ! ;) just send the Kriegsmarine down to Zaire! :cool: how many divisions in Zaire? hmmm. you in a fog of war like the rest of us? :rofl:

GhostWriter said:
bummer. those warmonger Belgiums need to be peaceful and learn German! :D

hmmm. no DOW by the Allies? splendid! ! ! ;) just send the Kriegsmarine down to Zaire! :cool: how many divisions in Zaire? hmmm. you in a fog of war like the rest of us? :rofl:

Yes im in fog of war. but they have 6 divisions in Zaire all in BAnnana and i dont have the transports to assault them. Update soon

Well, I just wanted to say that I havent bought HoI2 yet. I was considering it, but after reading Pacer's AAR, I'm sure. I have read many AAR, this is the best so far, its more like a story....
Pacer: Great Job! But watch out for Belgium's diplomatic ties with the UK.
I wouldnt want the Riech to experience a repeat of WWI.

Sry for being new to the game...So you don't have to be hitler? I would much rather be the Kaiser.
-Unreal