• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Johan Elisson said:
Also feel free to have a little look at my Coat of Arms repository that I'm building at the moment: http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~elissonj/ck/. Only the Scandinavia and Italy sections have been completed at the moment, but more will come.

/Johan

Britain seems to be working too. Great thingie with that frame indeed! :)

Johan Elisson said:
The hosting on my university page is up again, files are available at the same place as before: http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~elissonj/ck/host/.

Also feel free to have a little look at my Coat of Arms repository that I'm building at the moment: http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~elissonj/ck/. Only the Scandinavia and Italy sections have been completed at the moment, but more will come.

/Johan
Oh, thank you very much.
The link has revived. :)

I've looked into CoA repository. It's really fantastic!
I'm surprised by what you have been collecting a lot of CoA's. :eek:

MRAKoris said:
Britain seems to be working too. Great thingie with that frame indeed! :)

Britain and Germany are up, but not completed. :)

The frame thingie doesn't work in IE, so that's a little gift to everyone that has chosen Firefox (or maybe some other browser that it works in). ;)

Gratianus said:
I've looked into CoA repository. It's really fantastic!
I'm surprised by what you have been collecting a lot of CoA's. :eek:

Well, an awful lot of them are from you. ;)

/Johan

Gratianus, i just got a question relating to Help mod. In production section you've got two-digit figures, for example: Two Field - 40%. Are you sure that's correct?

MRAKoris said:
Gratianus, i just got a question relating to Help mod. In production section you've got two-digit figures, for example: Two Field - 40%. Are you sure that's correct?
Ooops, sorry that's wrong; they are one-digit numbers, indeed. :wacko:
Re-investigating them, and I'll put up new version soon.
Thanks a lot for poiting out my mistakes!

Gratianus said:
Ooops, sorry that's wrong; they are one-digit numbers, indeed. :wacko:
Re-investigating them, and I'll put up new version soon.
Thanks a lot for poiting out my mistakes!

I was just translating your helper for Russian CK players and and was pointed at that mistake :) Anyway, this help thing is a great stuff!

May i propose you to include some effects of diseases on the provinces and economic state of provinces into a new version? That would be just awesome! :)

MRAKoris said:
I was just translating your helper for Russian CK players and and was pointed at that mistake :) Anyway, this help thing is a great stuff!
Oh, translating it into russian, great! :cool:
If you need html files, that are before compiling to the help file, I can send them to you.

May i propose you to include some effects of diseases on the provinces and economic state of provinces into a new version? That would be just awesome! :)
Yeah, a good idea. ;)

Gratianus said:
Oh, translating it into russian, great! :cool:
If you need html files, that are before compiling to the help file, I can send them to you.

Yeah, a good idea. ;)

Thanks:) It's already finished. I just decompiled your file and extracted all of them for further editing. There was just a small problem with language coding, which we managed to fix anyway after all.

Great stuff and a bunch of thanks to you for all those mods! :)

MRAKoris said:
Thanks:) It's already finished. I just decompiled your file and extracted all of them for further editing. There was just a small problem with language coding, which we managed to fix anyway after all.

Great stuff and a bunch of thanks to you for all those mods! :)
Thaks a lot.
Uploaded the newer version, please check it out. ;)

Gratianus, it's amazing:) But... in production section you have changed figures from 40% to 0,4% (Two-field, for example), though it should be just 4%. At least it's what i see in the game province info box.

MRAKoris said:
Gratianus, it's amazing:) But... in production section you have changed figures from 40% to 0,4% (Two-field, for example), though it should be just 4%. At least it's what i see in the game province info box.
Sorry for my carelessness.
Fixed errors. :eek:o

Gratianus said:
Sorry for my carelessness.
Fixed errors. :eek:o

Thanks! :)
icon14.gif