• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I shall have to wait for the bandwidth to come back. :D

Gratianus said:
Apologise for the frequent update. :(
Added another cloth to the face mod.
This is the final version! for the time beeing...

Oooh very nice!

Out of interest, did you get anywhere with the medieval portraits I sent a few months ago, or were the results too horrible to mention?

Jayavarman said:
Well, I shall have to wait for the bandwidth to come back. :D
If you are in a hurry, please mail me at gratianus@hotmail.co.jp or my MSN. Thanks. :)

Sarmatia1871 said:
Oooh very nice!
Out of interest, did you get anywhere with the medieval portraits I sent a few months ago, or were the results too horrible to mention?
I tried them hard, but sadly, they were agree with the style of painting of CK.
So, I took images from other sources. :rolleyes:

Oh, you've not keep the order in hair color so that child will have same hair color of their parents whatever the sexe ? :(

Or am I incorrect ?

Captain Frakas said:
Oh, you've not keep the order in hair color so that child will have same hair color of their parents whatever the sexe ? :(

Or am I incorrect ?
I once tried to get hairs into the color order, however it did not effect as expected.
It seems that the ditermination of child's hair can not be controlled by ordering. :(

small changes: Face Mod
441.gif

StarCrusher said:
What do I do with the gfx_portraits folder?

Great work on the portraits by the way :)
1) Take bmp's in gfx_portraits folder to C:\Program Files\Paradox Entertainment\Crusader Kings\gfx\portraits.
2) Start Crusader Kings, and you'll see new faces.
Thanks. ;)

grallonsphere said:
Great work - however I can't download any of it since I get the bandwidth exceeded page whenever I try...

G.
gratianus can e-mail it to you or transfer through MSN Messenger.