• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got mine delivered by fedex today at work. I think I might be coming down with the flu and should probably head home. :)

It looks like some Gamestop shops in the area (Phoenix) have it on order (not all of them do though), and should be getting it in stores in the next few days.

I just came back from EB in Vancouver and they have it scheduled to arrive on Nov. 2.

So I am off to order direct from Paradox. Something I should have done in the first place.

No Diplomacy in Chicago

I have had trouble locating the game as well here in Chicago, Illinois. I checked Best Buy and Circuity City. During my stop at Circuit City I saw Hearts of Iron II for $19.99 so I bought it to give to my brother (second copy I have bought). I'm sending my girlfriend on a mission today to ask for Diplomacy when she goes to Target...

Thanks for the info.

Currently I play by email at www.diplom.org so I'm in no hurry to place an online order. My board version is collecting dust.

Has anyone found the game in Canadian stores yet.
Last I checked we were part of North America, but maybe we got voted out. October 4th seems a long time ago. Maybe paradox is shipping the game via sailboat.

San Francisco Face to Face game

Kort said:
I've seen the game a few days ago in a Best Buy store (San Francisco Bay area).

KORT you Diplomacy Player... why are you not coming to the Diplomacy tournament this week end in Oakland???

It is at End Games starting Saturday 9:30 with another round about 3-4PM
and a third round Sunday at 9:30 lots of prizes and all that good stuff

contact me
Edi Birsan
510-812-8180

we need some more knives and fresh blood

Seems like all stores didn't get the game at the same time. Step by step more stores are taking it and we hope to have it in all stores on our list by the end of this week.

F

Fredrik II said:
Seems like all stores didn't get the game at the same time. Step by step more stores are taking it and we hope to have it in all stores on our list by the end of this week.

F

EB games in Ontario says Dec 2 now as well. It has to be a large shipment of games to EB games distribution. You must know where it is. I hate to think it is lost. :rofl:

EB Games still doesn't have it, but I just found a bunch of copies at Future Shop. :cool:
Of course, now I can't seem to successfully register so obviously the Diplomacy gods are leading me on. :(

pdrowe said:
EB Games still doesn't have it, but I just found a bunch of copies at Future Shop. :cool:
Of course, now I can't seem to successfully register so obviously the Diplomacy gods are leading me on. :(

It figures futureshop has it, since I just ordered it from the Paradox store yesterday. Once EB games said Dec 2, I gave up hope.

Hopefully Paradox will send it fairly quickly. Has anyone here ordered direct from paradox, and how long did it take to come.

Stretch33 said:
Hopefully Paradox will send it fairly quickly. Has anyone here ordered direct from paradox, and how long did it take to come.

I ordered online about two weeks ago. When I first heard that EB wouldnt have it until November 2 (now apparently Dec. 2) but I still have not received the game.

It could mean two things:

1) either the game has been delayed clearing Canadian Customs. Something that I havent had happen with Paradox games before, but I guess it can be the luck of the draw; or

2) Paradox doesnt ship out the games as soon as they receive an order.

I am betting its option one.

crazy canuck said:
I ordered online about two weeks ago. When I first heard that EB wouldnt have it until November 2 (now apparently Dec. 2) but I still have not received the game.

It could mean two things:

1) either the game has been delayed clearing Canadian Customs. Something that I havent had happen with Paradox games before, but I guess it can be the luck of the draw; or

2) Paradox doesnt ship out the games as soon as they receive an order.

I am betting its option one.

That is not encouraging news. I would probably contact paradox and at least ensure that they have shipped it out.

edit: I checked with Future Shop in Ontario, and they also have it now.

Last edited:
Stretch33 said:
That is not encouraging news. I would probably contact paradox and at least ensure that they have shipped it out.

edit: I checked with Future Shop in Ontario, and they also have it now.

Be thankful if you haven't been able to get it yet. The AI is very weak and there's no one playing on the Metaserver, so it is pretty much useless. Wait to see if these problems get better before you waste money on this game.

I think the metaserver will liven up now that the game is actually showing up in stores. Figure a week or two for people to play a few SP games then the MP stuff should pick up. At least I hope so.