+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find the game in NA. (See post #7)

Where can I find the game in NA. (See post #7)

Been looking for the game in the Vancouver BC area with no luck. Checked with EB Games but they say that is will not be shilled until November.

Has anyone in the Vancouver area found a store that carries the game?

Pete:

Do you have GameStops up in BC?...Their website is showing it as having arrived today in the stores. AM going to attempt to grab one later today at a local one here in LA area

Paradox Unofficial Poker Brat Drakken's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    November 2nd in EBs in Quebec, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same was happening for Gamestops.
    I used to be a King of England like you. Then I took an arrow in the eye...

Given relationship betwwen EB & GS, one would think they6 would have same delivery dates.

This morning, the GS website shows Diplomacy as having arrived and availble for order (as compared to EB which states 11/1/05), but a search against local GS stores comes up empty.

Am going to call my local GS' at lunchtime and try to get their perspective on delivery.

I also live in the Vancouver area. I checked Future Shop, EB games, Wal-Mart, etc. None of them had it as of yesterday.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Was in California last week. Tried in Best Buy and in C. City and did not find it.

So it´s not only there.

BTW it´s not in stores in Spain either.

Paradox Interactive
    Wizard Warrior
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyMajesty 2
    Victoria 2

Diplomacy availability

Diplomacy will be in stores all over the US and Canada within very soon. I know for sure it has been shipped to the following stores this week:

Amazon.com
    Circuit City
    Fillpoint
    Fry's Electronics
    Gamestop
    Hastings Book, Music, Video
    Ingram Entertainment
    J&R Music World
    Nebraska Furniture Mart
    Visco Entertainment

The game will be available at the following stores in the coming week(s):

CompUSA
    EB Games
    Hyperactive
    Micro Center
    Target
    Transworld Music
    Wal-Mart

/F
    Twitter - The Wester Front
    Paradox Youtube Channel

fredrik [at] paradoxplaza [dot] com

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Did you not start the same thread already?...if you wanted a title change, just PM me...
    Book of Johan, 1:1 "Thou shalt not spam"

Everytime you spam, God kills a kitten.

Paul Bäumer's gravedigger Becephalus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

The gamestop in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area are getting them in tommorow morning.
    Its always darkest right before it is completely black -Chairman Mao

Those who beat their swords into plowshares often end up plowing for those who kept their swords -someone wise

"If you take a starving dog off the streets and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man." -Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)

I called around to some local (Southern California) Gamestops and did not get a warm feeling that they would be getting any in within next 24-48 hours. (They did not perceive Dip as being a "Hot" title warranting fast delivery).

So I ordered via the website using overnight delivery yesterday (Monday), and it is being delivered today. (Albeit with a $10 charge for the overnight service.)

Quote Originally Posted by gzav
    Did you not start the same thread already?...if you wanted a title change, just PM me...

yes but when i did it came back as server being busy so just left it for a couple of hours and tried again thinking that it had not been posted.

deleted the second post

Can't find it in Austin

If you are looking for it in Austin, Texas...good luck
    Amazon.com - Online only - lists as "ships in 1 to 2 weeks"
    Circuit City - Don't have it yet
    Fillpoint - not around here
    Fry's Electronics - Don't have it yet (but they did mention Fry's in other cities should have it
    Gamestop - Don't have it
    Hastings Book, Music, Video - Don't have it (well, they got the '99 version)
    Ingram Entertainment - not around here
    J&R Music World - not around here
    Nebraska Furniture Mart - not around here
    Visco Entertainment- not around here

Target - Web site lists ship date as Oct-17
    Wal Mart - Web site lists ship date as Nov-1
    Last edited by TrainWreck; 11-10-2005 at 22:57.

Paul Bäumer's gravedigger Becephalus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Yeah well the Gamestop that told mr it would be in on the 10th or 11th told me today when I went in that they recieved an order of 0! of them today...WTF.
    So they tell me that this means they now "carry the game", but they don't know when they will actually get any in.

Best Buy as far as I can tell does not know the game exists...
    Its always darkest right before it is completely black -Chairman Mao

Those who beat their swords into plowshares often end up plowing for those who kept their swords -someone wise

"If you take a starving dog off the streets and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man." -Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)

It doesn't seem to be anywhere in the Phoenix area, so I just went ahead and ordered it online through gamestop. They seem to be the only ones with it in stock at this time.

General
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis: Rome

Temporarily Stickiefied!

General
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Becephalus

Best Buy as far as I can tell does not know the game exists...

Yeah, I have been very disappointed by the selection at Best Buy. The ones locally DID carry HOI2, but that was a stretch for them. I had to go to EB to find Victoria, and then, get this!], it wasn't on the shelves but the "had it in the back!". Geez.....

I used the web-shop this time.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIISword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by heagarty
    Yes, some extra bucks to Paradox is the way to go.
    The webshop was about half the reason for me to get a credit card - and I made up the other half to justify it, I guess... It's so much easier to spend money now (oh, wait, is that a good thing?!).

Typing in all capital letters went out of style with FORTRAN.

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Blog Entries

NewEgg

I ordered mine from New Egg yesterday, and it shipped the same night. Hopefully will arrive by Friday.

After I read the PBEM by example on this forum, and the posts on the AI, though I've never played the game before, I knew I had to get it. I'm starting to really like Paradox.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik II
    Diplomacy will be in stores all over the US and Canada within very soon. I know for sure it has been shipped to the following stores this week:

Amazon.com
    Circuit City
    Fillpoint
    Fry's Electronics
    Gamestop
    Hastings Book, Music, Video
    Ingram Entertainment
    J&R Music World
    Nebraska Furniture Mart
    Visco Entertainment

The game will be available at the following stores in the coming week(s):

CompUSA
    EB Games
    Hyperactive
    Micro Center
    Target
    Transworld Music
    Wal-Mart

/F
    Just called around today again including EB customer support here in Canada and they still have the shipping date being 1 Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by heagarty
    I had to go to EB to find Victoria, and then, get this!, it wasn't on the shelves but the "had it in the back!". Geez.....

Found my Victoria the same way. A kindly clerk called around every store in the city, and there was 1(!) that had any copies. Got down there, not on the shelf. Asked the clerk and, sure enough, it was hidden away in the back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast