• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Where do I register my Game?

Go to http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/mygames.php? and enter your serial-number.

What do I get access to when I have registered

* You get an account on our metaserver, which lets you play Diplomacy with other players over the internet.
* You get access to regular patches and updates, as well as full access to betapatches as they come.
* You get technical support from our internal staff, with a full coordinated bug-report forum.

What are the Sub-Forums?

The Diplomacy General Forum is open to anyone that is a forum member in good standing.

Access to the sub-forums is limited to registered users (see above) except for the Diplomacy AAR sub-forum where non-registered members may read but not post.

The sub-forums are listed below:

Diplomacy - AARs: Stories written by registered users about their Diplomacy games.

Diplomacy - Tech Support: For information about any technical problems you experience operating the game. Use this sub-forums for issues about the compatability of your system, CTD's, etc. Please do not use it for suggestions about changes, questions about the AI, etc.

Diplomacy - Bug Reports: For questions about problems that you feel are not specific to the game running on your computer, but which you believe exist in every copy of the game. Please use this sub-forum to report any problems such as incorrect processing of orders, incorrect names of provinces, typos, etc.

Diplomacy - Strategies & Tactics: For discussions about game play, the AI, tips, etc.

Diplomacy - Multiplayer: For organizing and discussion multiplayer games, as well as the player-ladder.

Diplomacy - User Modification: For discussion of user modifications of Diplomacy.

Where did my post go?

The Moderators and Administrators may move a thread if they feel it belongs somewhere else, either in a sub-forum (if the member is registered and has access to the sub-forums) or another forum, such as posts that discuss other Paradox games, speculate on new games, etc.

Off-topic threads will be moved to the OT Forum under Fun Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.