• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Romania manage to throw Polish forces back from taking capital and completing cut-off of half of surving Romanian forces from supply-lines...

ScreenSave10.jpg

But reprive is only temporary, Poland take province of Pitesti, forcing Romania to weaken troop strength in capital to break through at Pitesti to link with Romania forces in west. Poland army seize opportunity again, smash into forces holding Bucharest, take capital.

Romania capital relocate to Constanta, and Poland armored division smash them there as well, at last- Poland leadership decide "enough is enough" no more Romania blood must spilt!

ScreenSave11.jpg

Now, slowly slowly Poland begin to look like superpower!:)

Me and generals once more drink vodka and smoke cigars, but this time no execusions is necessary. Promise is give to Romania people- when all enemy of Slavs and humanity in general is destroy, New Slavic Commonwealth is maked by Poland, all Romania will be independant again (plan of before is changed).

Troops rewarded with plenty vodka and sausages, another good job, bardzo dobrzyn! :D

ScreenSave12.jpg

But what next for Poland? ;)

I wonder for how long will the ideas of pan-Slavism (and border forts) keeping greedy Poles away from Czechoslovakia...

Československo nedáme!

Wolfhound said:
I wonder for how long will the ideas of pan-Slavism (and border forts) keeping greedy Poles away from Czechoslovakia...

Československo nedáme!

Poland not greedy! :mad: Poland usher in Bright New Dawn of Peace for All People in World! :D

elbasto said:
Join the allies and DoW Italy :D

Why is your TC red?

So far Allies refuse Poland join, not know why, maybe belligerence. Not matter, Allies gaurantee Poland independence and want make friend with Poland no matter what Poland do, can get away with anything now, Poland is blue-eyed-boy of UK, can do no wrong.:)

so far anyway.

TC is red because many Infantry Support Assets clogging highways and depots of Poland. Simply need to deploy all these Anti-Tank Brigades (and at point in image, couple of new infantry divisions) and TC is back in green. Will definately do this before next military operation.

Sovereign said:
elbasto said:
Why is your TC red?
TC is red because many Infantry Support Assets clogging highways and depots of Poland. Simply need to deploy all these Anti-Tank Brigades (and at point in image, couple of new infantry divisions) and TC is back in green. Will definately do this before next military operation.

what is TC?

excellent progress! very enjoyable! how likely is it that CZ will hinder your 'progress' in the future?

Tskb18 said:
Very enjoyable AAR!

I am patiently awaiting the next step towards the New Dawn of Peace.
(Even if i am a bit nervous it might find All People accidentally in a World War!)
:D

Thanks:D I'll try not to start a World War, just a series of small wars leading up to the defeat of Russia is what I'm going for (and then the Allies and then the US).

GhostWriter said:
what is TC?

excellent progress! very enjoyable! how likely is it that CZ will hinder your 'progress' in the future?

TC means Transport Capacity, how many trucks and trains as I imagine it. The more forces you have, and the more territory, and the more pesky Resistance Fighters blowing up railways and mining roads and kidnapping highway repair crews, the less trucks and trains you have to move much needed supplies around.

CZ is unlikely to hinder Polands progress, but I am concerned that my political system at the moment means I have to wait too long between wars. This means I might not have time to "invite" all the nations I want into becoming part of Poland in time to build a large enough army and power-projection force to take on the big boys, I can't remember if I installed the No Time Limit patch or not, so I'm assuming Time is of the essence.

Rado se stalo! Rado se stalo!

Looks like we're not worth his time! Hurrah for mediocrity! :p

I really need to get the whole Czech character pack thing going, it just looks silly without the little accents :)

I think you should leave the Czechs alone, perhaps try to get them into an alliance? Although that might be difficult considering they're a democracy... They do have some good tech teams though.

Schizo! said:
Rado se stalo! Rado se stalo!

Looks like we're not worth his time! Hurrah for mediocrity! :p

I really need to get the whole Czech character pack thing going, it just looks silly without the little accents :)

I think you should leave the Czechs alone, perhaps try to get them into an alliance? Although that might be difficult considering they're a democracy... They do have some good tech teams though.

actually, IRL Czechoslovakia had better armor than Germany. just not as much infantry. remember, that Rommel had only Czech armor when he lead the 7th Pz Div into France in 1940... :cool:

Peace rains for awhile as I engage in some radical reasignment of resources. I want to make sure the military is equipped with The Latest in Polish technology, this consideration outranks the production of new material and supplies:

ScreenSave8.jpg

in addition, I decide to engage in some diplomatic activity, to ensure the world sees Poland as a new player in the game of geo-politics, a mover-and-a-shaker, Poland the Protector and Enforcer:

ScreenSave10.jpg

And in return, no doubt not wishing to be upstaged-

ScreenSave11.jpg

because of my huge Beligerence and not-quite-fully interventionist policy setting, I've been unable to get into any alliances. However the UKs gaurantee helps abit, at least it should keep Russia from getting any ideas. At this time I doubt that Russia would start anything to be honest, mostly because there was no Russian/German pact giving most of Polands eastern territory to Russia (as Russian national provinces) because Germany is merely a region inside of Poland, and not a real country at all.

The world skips along quite peacefully now, untill this:

ScreenSave12.jpg
!

It was quite shocking, I mean- WAR! Just like that, there was no hint that Japan had any problems with The Netherlands before, the two had seemed quite happy to coexist and share the Pacific Ocean between them, but not no more evidently.

I guess Japan thinks Netherlands has too much and they want some of it.

As my upgrading of Polands Land Forces continued-

ScreenSave15.jpg

Nationalist China decides to do with those Communist bastards once and for all!

ScreenSave18.jpg

As Poland continues... upgrade of Land Forces.

ScreenSave19.jpg

It takes awhile, upgrading and discovering new techs and then upgrading again and allowing the building a couple more new units but eventually, I feel the land of the Pols is ready for it's next significant step-

ScreenSave25.jpg

Are you going to invade the Soviet Union? :)

My reasons for going to war with Yugoslavia are simple, Yugoslavia represented a clear and present threat to Poland security and to the security of Yugoslavias neigbours and to the Yugolsavian people themselves (who in their hearts, yearned to become Polish).

Thus it was decided that Polands brave divisions would once more take it upon themselves to fight and sacrifice the lives of others for the Greater Good of bringing Poldom (the Polish Way) to a Land in Need.

{translation: Poland needs more IC, Poland cannot gaurantee her security without a lot more IC, I won't be able to lead Poland against Russia unless I have the industrial capacity necessary to build an armed forces capable of defeating the big red behemoth, thus- my strategy is to gobble-up any and all available morsels of IC that I can.}

My troops march forth, in Operation Blue Fox.

ScreenSave26.jpg

They meet a little resistance from the roving bands of thugs that call themselves the Yugoslavian army, but these are quikly subdued.

ScreenSave27.jpg

Having barjed them aside, Polish divisions plunge deeper into the Yugoslavian interior, keen to bring order and peace to the provinces of Yugoslavia as quikly as possible, rescuing them from the uniformed gangsters that have placed themselves in Freedoms way.

ScreenSave30.jpg

By the 1st of that July, a few die-hards and bloody-minded loyalists remain, holding desperately on in attempting to resist Polands march of progress.

ScreenSave31.jpg

Like previous victims... er, I mean Like previous formerly oppressed nations Yugoslavia eventually offers peace, desperate to retain some small corner of Yugoslavia where the Yugoslavian regime can continue its reign of Terror and Oppression, but Poland brushes the offer aside.

ScreenSave32.jpg

No Price is Too High for Poland in the Pursuit of Peace!

And thus the war rumbles on-

ScreenSave33.jpg

Last edited:
Great AAR! Are you gonna invade the USSR?

Earth's Savior said:
Are you going to invade the Soviet Union? :)

I want to, but if I want to win I must first prepare, and by this time I'm pretty sure the game will end before I'm ready- UNLESS I have applied the NTL patch, (I can't remmebr if I did, or was that Victoria? *shrugs* Who knows.)

If I do, it should be hella fun, especially with the gadgits Poland packs now.