• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vladimir Pavlov said:
Am... Maybe, that's stupid question, but does this mod include anything which is absent in KaiserReich? As far as I understood, KR is a bigger and improved version of 4 Russias, isn't it?

ATR contains Poland as the dominant force in much of eastern Europe, having control over Belarus and holding Ukraine as a puppet.
In Kaiserreich, Imperial Germany (rather than ATR's vanilla Nazi Germany) is instead the controlling force in eastern Europe.
Also, there exists event lines for collaboration between the fascist states of Armenia and Italy in ATR, which is gone in KR.

Basically, if you want to play as Russia but still fight against (or co-operate with) little Adolph, then ATR is the mod for you.

Not as important is that Tannu Tuva still exists in ATR :D

There are still a lot of things that can be done for All the Russias. The whole world can be somewhat altered considering that there is no USSR.

P.S.Much to the popular demand, Tannu Tuva can be freed in KR, if you defeat Mongolia as Russia.

To properly represent things, the situation in China should probably be changed (since Chiang got a lot of support from the USSR IIRC). It might come later (because we'd basically steal it from another mod). But don't bet on it.

How does the mod work with the new patch?:)

Haven't tried yet.:) I'm currently in another campaign.

Very good mod! Couple issues though:

(1) Turkestan seems overpowered. In all my games, they curb stomped the Kazakhs without any issues, even when both Persia and Sinkiang helped against the Turkmen. The Russians get involved to late, and in 7/9 of my games, Turkestan had already conquered the Kazakhs (In 2 of them, they also crushed the Cossacks, and Armenia made a massive empire across Central Asia. In 1, the Turkmen conquered the Cossacks, Sinkiang, the Kazakhs, Persia, a large portion of central Asia, and a large chunk of Russia). At the very least let the Kazakhs survive until Russia interferes. Either get Russia involved earlier, or beef up the Kazakh army/add more nations that can help them out.

(2) Turning into the USSR has no advantages. The Poles usually attack, the Finns attack occasionally if the Poles are attacking, and the Japanese attack fairly often as well. The USSR research is also glitched. You should perhaps have some events to counterbalance the sheer superiority of Japan, Poland, and Finland.

Let me just register my thanks and appreciation for this fantastic mod; I'm writing an AAR with it right now, and it's throwing some fantastic twists and turns on me - and I'm not even playing as Russia!

Seriously, I can highly recommend this mod for any nation, not just those changed by it - it alters the entire set-up and provides a completely new challenge for some familiar countries.

The Soviet divisions can be found in the "Paradox Interactive\Doomsday\gfx\interface\models" folder, and will be named "ill_div_SOV_0_0" and so on. Copy them to another folder, replace "SOV" with "RUS" and move them back again. That should do it.

Eams said:
ATR contains Poland as the dominant force in much of eastern Europe, having control over Belarus and holding Ukraine as a puppet.
In Kaiserreich, Imperial Germany (rather than ATR's vanilla Nazi Germany) is instead the controlling force in eastern Europe.
Also, there exists event lines for collaboration between the fascist states of Armenia and Italy in ATR, which is gone in KR.
Hm... why did Poland suddenly become a regional power? And why did Armenia turn fascist?

Well you have to read through it! On a quicknote, Poland wins the Soviet-Polish War thus helping Kerenskys goverment and establishing itself as a dominant power in eastern europe! Armenia well who wouldn't go Fascist if your goverment has not any exp in democracy and is support by fascist italy!

anybody who knows how to get this working on a Mac?

I did finaly found how to lanuch the scenario but of course the game crashes before it have loaded in.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Just to clarify this, nobody has had any problems with this and the new 1.3 beta patch for ARMA?

Time for a little bit of necromancy... ;)
Long live Kel-Thuzad!

OK, now seriously. On EUFI forums, one of our users, Viader, has come with an idea of reactivating ATR mod and converting it to HoI3. Just to be sure - are there any simmilar projects going on in here? If yes, we'd be most glad to cooperate.

Time for a little bit of necromancy... ;)
Long live Kel-Thuzad!

OK, now seriously. On EUFI forums, one of our users, Viader, has come with an idea of reactivating ATR mod and converting it to HoI3. Just to be sure - are there any simmilar projects going on in here? If yes, we'd be most glad to cooperate.

I have no plans or (more importantly!) time to make a conversion, but if anyone does want to do it they're more than welcome to.