• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uhm... But this mod is rather big, eh? Maybe upload it again to rapidshare or sth, pretty please? :)

Irrr - damn Rapidshare's 30-day inactivity rule!

Would be greatly appreciated if someone with version 4.0 could upload it again (http://rapidshare.de/). I would do it myself, but don't have a broadband connection at the moment...

I would, however it currently says all the drives there are full. I'll upload it when Rapidshare allows me to. :)

Akaki said:
Uhm... But I would like to play the scenario whe way it was represented in ATR, while Kaiserreich offers UberGermany sending it's divisions everywhere but Europe :>.

Teething problems! But hopefully ATR will live on too, it's also an interesting scenario and tbh it lets Russia have more room to play ;)

Voevoda said:
Any luck with uploading ?Probably Sarmatian has the file,since he made it.

He does have the files, but unfortunately he also has no high-speed internet connection, so uploading or hosting it (50-ish MB) isn't really a viable option. So, we're currently relying on the benevolence and proactivity of others!

Also, if someone does get round to sending it for upload, could they replace the "events\Russia\Russia domestic.txt" in All the Russias with the current Kaiserreich version? This fixes a couple of bugs with events not firing...

This fixes a couple of bugs with events not firing...

Events not firing? Not noticed that but have noticed a problem where too many events fire. It was event 740073 I think (its in the Russian domestic file). The event in question had an incorrect trigger in that it triggered if Wrangel was Head of State. Thus if you had picked Wrangel you got both his own early 1938 event and the one for Grand Duke Dmitri. The trigger needs changing to 'HeadofState = 4193' instead of '4155'.

Timotheos said:
Events not firing? Not noticed that but have noticed a problem where too many events fire. It was event 740073 I think (its in the Russian domestic file). The event in question had an incorrect trigger in that it triggered if Wrangel was Head of State. Thus if you had picked Wrangel you got both his own early 1938 event and the one for Grand Duke Dmitri. The trigger needs changing to 'HeadofState = 4193' instead of '4155'.

Yeah, that's the one - I believe it's fixed in the Kaiserreich version of the events.

Sarmartia, pop me an email (scottj@brokentoys.org) and I'll set you up with a temporary FTP account to upload the mod. Unless someone else happens to have the file archive around, that'll probably be the only way it gets back online.

wire2k said:
Sarmartia, pop me an email (scottj@brokentoys.org) and I'll set you up with a temporary FTP account to upload the mod. Unless someone else happens to have the file archive around, that'll probably be the only way it gets back online.

As I've said, the problem isn't really with finding somewhere to host it (rapidshare is generally fine), but my lack of a high-speed internet connection, which means me posting or sending the mod files anywhere is currently impossible.

If no-one else has the files to host, then I should be able to do so in a couple weeks when I get a Broadband line in my new flat....

soonerborn0524 said:
I'm not sure if anyone has done this, but I would like to start a mod based on All the Russias. Is this okay? I would post a link to the mod if I did.

:) Yep, sure - if you have the scenario files! Just make sure you give credit to everything that you use.

I'll be starting an ATR AAR in which, after I post the actual story/game parts of the AAR, I will list all of the nasty little bugs that plauged me during the game. I figure Sarmatia and anyone helping him might find it useful. ;)

Goodgood - actually, it's good if people can list as many bugs as they can as soon as possible. As my broadband connection should (finally!) be installed this week, I'll be able to put up the scenario files pretty soon - I'll also attempt to fix any event bugs and easily-resolvable AI issues in this version that people can come up with.