• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
######################################################
## ALL THE RUSSIAS 5.0 ALPHA ##
## by ##
## Sir_Marco ##
## (malkiewicz4@wp.pl) ##
######################################################

DOWNLOAD LINK:
download

Edit: There seems to be a problem with non-ascii letters in text file. So If you see some strange symbols in the game, switch your game language to English (it should help).

It is possible that I forgot to mention about few changes.:)

CHANGELOG:
##############################

- You can now transform Russia into Soviet Union without technical problems, just follow instructions in event description...
- there is now a NEW BLOCK instead of Comintern -> the Russian Block :) with Russia/Soviet Russia as a leader
- Polish AI has bigger chances for defeating Germany (especially in 1936)!
- I removed all doubled and misplaced leaders in Poland and Russia
- new Victory Points for provinces

NEW EVENTS:

POLAND:
- Event about modernisation of shipyard in Gdynia after Poland's victory over Germany (event id: 760459)
- Poland will receive some of Germans ships as a part of war reparations
- Poland can propose a defence Pact to Great Britain in august of 1939 (if Hitler is still in Germany) but British terms could be harsh...

MONGOLIA:
- chain events 'Tibetans relations'
- event about lunching an attack on china western lands
- chain events about looking for natural resources
- biography event about Ungern-Sternberg
- capitulation event for Mongolia (Russian-Mongolian war)
- Mongolia-China truce events in case of fight on two fronts

RUSSIA:
- Lend-lese shipments now available for Russia!
- Russia can move her industry to Siberia in case of war with Polish or Germany
- modernisations of techteams (3 possible choices)
- Adding additional founding research
- new orthodoxy event 'motherland mass' for Russia
- Several "Minister dies" events
- If Russia is in alliance with Ukraine It is possible to buy Crimea region (event id: 771031)

Soviet Union:
- chain events for diplomatic offensive toward Communist China and Republic of Spain (if their exist)

OTHER CHANGES:

- Modified AI for few counties
- The Japanese fight against China should be now more difficult

- Turkestan receives 2 Kazachs tech-teams after successful conquest
- Russian AI now choose better (more expansionists) solutions in events
- game time has been extended to 1951
- If Hitler was removed then event "Danzig or war" will not occur
- event "Claiming Memel" will now not occur if Germans don't control Koenigsberg
- Added capitulation event for war Poland - Soviet Russia (if Poland will be wining)
- A lot of events received new images
- in the event "Panic in Siberia" Mongolia now receives cores for Siberian provinces
- Budionny and Voroshilov have been removed as military leaders and ministers
- Denikin is now a Field Marshal, not a general
- new ministers for Soviet Russia
- new ministers for Russia
- new leaders for Mongolia
- In case of Poland- Czechoslovakia alliance (in connection with Munich Conference) Czechs don't give Sudetenland to Germany
- When Russia decide to aid China in her war against Japan -> China now receive this help
- New tech team for Armenia
- 2 new tech teams for Mongolia
- When Poland beats Germany Hitler will become unavailable as minister in all of cases
- Russia starts with more techs, and more submarines on Okhotsk sea :)
- event 'POLISH HEGEMONIC UKRAINIAN POLICY' -> now Ukraine needs to be an ally not a puppet in order to this event occur

BUGFIXES:
- event 760075 -> missing quotation mark
- event 750151 -> missing quotation mark
- Poland started with some of techs doubled
- Doubled and wrongly placed military leaders in Poland and Russia have been removed
- When Russia gives to Poland her western lands there is no longer one Russian province inside that territory (Polish-Russian capitulation events)
- event "Sevastopol is polish/Russian" -> now IC is subtracted from Sevastopol not from Vladivostok
- event "Recognition of Manchukuo" now can occur for Germany (it didn't in ATRUS 4.0a)
- event "Menshevik Georgia desires an alliance" now occur for Soviets as had been planed, not for Georgia
- event "The Ukrainians refuse to lease the Crimea!" triggers now for Poland not for Ukraine
- Every Polish army and division has now a polish name
- when Poland decide to fight Belarussian rebels the war between these two countries now begins (it had not)
- "GER beats Poland" capitulation event fixed (Poland is now being annexed)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
###########################

Some of the changes listed above were modified/entirely moved form the Kaiserreich mod:
- most of Mongolian events
- new Mongolian leaders and Russian ministers
- "minister died" events and "Motherland mass" for Russia
- ... and perhaps some other changes which I don't remember now

So in this place I would like to thank Kaiserreich team for their hard work and the readiness to share it with me.

Last edited:
Hmm. I think I played this with Arma 1.3b over two years ago.

Is there that bug with 7527353059 spies?

Maybe ARM 1.3b will work too, I don't know.

Bug, where? At DD 1.3a or HoI 1.3b? I hadn't have any errors at DD 1.3a (and haven't have my country spies at beginning of the game in other countries - but I suppose it's *.inc files case - moder didn't put them there). At HoI 1.3b I had event errors (with spying fragments).

Last edited:
Hello!
My name is Paker111. Some time ago (in truth a few years ago) during my play in modding I decided to rewrite a great mod: All The Russias (ATR) – whose author is Sarmatia1871 – at my own fashion. He gave mi his consent and... I never published what I did (it was unfinished).
After years I came back to this great modification and decided that ATR deserves a better fate than oblivion. I decided to convert the ATR on the game Arsenal of Democracy. The package that you downloaded are the results of my work. Some things have changed, but basically it is a good old ATR, only that will work without problems on AoD (I personally tested).

At this point I would like to deeply respects for Sarmatia1871 for the creation of my favourite modification for game of the series Hearts of Iron. I spent at his modifications hundreds of hours of great entertainment. Sarmatia, you're giant for me.
I would also like to thank you for Doomtrader - years ago he taught me basic of modding HoI 2, patiently answering my questions and helping in various ways.

Conversion for AoD I have made on the basis of ALL THE RUSSIAS Version 0.4a
ATR AoD v1 is working correctly under AoD v1.07
I enclose original readme from Sarmatia1871.

###
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/archive/zZUwnJ2I/ATR_AoD_v1_by_Paker111.html
###

Contact with me:
tomek2123 [at] o2.pl

any constructive comments are welcome. I will develop my vision of ATR for AoD. I recommend using SKIF icons that can be downloaded from http://www.star.net.pl/~scytth/hoi2/page/ section DOWNLOAD, install only SKIF_HoI2_DD_ENG.exe (I confirm that it's working under the AoD).

Installation:
Unpack archive > copy the contents of the ATR by AoD v1 Paker111 to the folder with installed AoD. Turn JSGME.exe> select ATR AoD v1 by Paker111 and click the arrow to the right. Patiently wait until JSGME do what it has to do> enjoy the game.

General list of changes:
4.0a ATR adjustment to Arsenal of Democracy
remove in AI files section smallfort
adding ideas section for several countries
changes for Poland:
government set up from scratch
remove technology Basic Motorized Division
remove technology Basic Light Tank
remove of two motorized division
added 4 cavalry division, 2 submarines, 1 tactical bomber, 1 mountain division, several brigades for land units
change models for many units to a higher level
numerous changes in the names of polish OdeB, all units have the correct Polish names - part of them are official names, part colloquial from the interwar period, part I added myself from the place of stationing divisional staff
remove 12 divisions of infantry (reserve)
changes in the dislocation of units
changes in policy settings
changes of airports levels
tachteams compilation from ATR and AoD files, changes in the levels of tt
ukraine.inc
remove of motorized infantry and added two cavalry divisions, mountain infantry, one field artillery brigade
changes in the dislocation of the brigades
changes in policy settings
changes of airports levels
france.inc
remove technology Basic Light Tank
Comintern alliance renamed for Polish Alliance
events:
added historical events for the polish mobilization and demobilization at war with Germany in 1939 years
added missing name in the event "Ukrainian Trade Pact" no. 760098

Wow ! I had no idea that there are new versions of ATR ! This thread is so deeply buried that I've stumbled on it completely by accident when looking for something else. Now I can replace my old 4.0 version (which I play to this time) with something new ! Many thanks to the people who worked on this great mod !

I have made thread about new download links of mods for HoI2 and I would like to ask author(s) of this mod to re-upload this mod (HoI2 version) so I could add it to my thread. I will be very grateful.