+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: All the Russias: A Mod Preview for HOI2

Please can anyone upload this most interesting mod somewhere else than Rapidshare? I've got some problems with downloading from there. My IP adress is downloading they say all the time. Filefactory, Filefront or anything else, except for Rapidshare.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe

here you go http://forum.eufi.org/local_links.php?catid=29
    there is no need to register (ATR is at the top)
    Poland has no friends, Poland has interests.

Poland has no friends, Poland has interests.

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paker111 View Post
    here you go
    Many thanks!
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    Time for a little bit of necromancy...
    Long live Kel-Thuzad!

OK, now seriously. On EUFI forums, one of our users, Viader, has come with an idea of reactivating ATR mod and converting it to HoI3. Just to be sure - are there any simmilar projects going on in here? If yes, we'd be most glad to cooperate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatia1871 View Post
    I have no plans or (more importantly!) time to make a conversion, but if anyone does want to do it they're more than welcome to.
    I'm sending both of you PMs.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold War

very good mod. i played as germany, reoccupied the rhineland, and was steamrolled by a franco-polish alliance.

take 2, i start inf builds for 18 divisions and 6 armored divisions, blitz my attack into poland with 28 divisions (march). i reach the vistula, then im thrown back to prewar borders and outta prussia. i throw them back. then with ukrainian units they begin to steamroll me. i secure an austrian alliance and it frees up 6 divisions from the westwall. meanwhile my inf builds complete. i begin to gain some ground (its june right now) but quickly lose it. soon the poles gain the initative and break through my center at kustrin but my tank builds are complete and i tear though them, encircle 3 divisions, and disorg their army. they stop me wut weaken their southern defenses where 9 divisions push. they move to counter them and my armor breaks through to the bug in the north. then my inf breaks through to warsaw. by now ive eliminated several divisions and their forces crumble. i annex german lands, puppet bylerussia and ukraine. peace is also concluded with france. i annex the baltics too and demand land in russia. relations are severed and i keep 45 divisions on that border "just in case".
    I wanna be Korean or Japanese.

"If it's an exploit for para's then it's an exploit for EVERY unit in the game and therefore the game itself is an exploit." -jju_57

An excellent mod. What else to say...
    "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home!
    Eric Theodore Cartman

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonius View Post
    An excellent mod. What else to say...
    ...logical and historically plausible event chains
    ...amazing music selection
    ...new challenge for fans of playing the SU in vanilla

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LodovicoAriosto View Post
    ...logical and historically plausible event chains
    ...amazing music selection
    ...new challenge for fans of playing the SU in vanilla
    yeah, all that... plus many things more.
    Eric Theodore Cartman

Recruit
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Problem?

Hmm. Followed instructions on the front page and installed it to the main HoI2 folder. It looks fine when I load it up and select it, but when it runs an error message pops up just after starting up:

Critical Error! ---ERROR : (Illegal thingie) 'cancel = no' Line = 281 file = scenarios/Rus.eug --- Do you still want to continue?
    Options are Abort, Retry and Ignore, all of which crash the game and return to Desktop. Ctrl-Alt-Deleting and then going back into the game does nothing; unexitable error box still remains with no visible mouse icon. Think it could be something to do with the
    Irritating error message on loadup removed - Eternal gratitude for Hammerfalls for this!
    message on the front page, but that was fixed in the updated version that I downloaded Any advice for this?

Sorry for not including a screenshot, cant seem to figure out how to put them in replies

Me and a couple other ATR fans are working on ATR2 for Hearts of Iron 3. If you haven't checked it out yet, click here. We need all the help we can get, so if you're interested in helping out you shouldn't hesitate to contact me ASAP.

"* There is a bug in the change country command, which means that the events which transform Russia into the Soviet Union will mess up your research. So, you need to stay as Russia until these events are reworked!"

I remember this bug from the last time I played this mod some two years ago. Has anyone worked out how to fix it yet? :/
    Last edited by nygardq; 03-01-2010 at 19:47.

no one. there is a bug , when poland beat russia, i chose to puppet them and anex history lands. but then russia had enclave in my borders
    i know that is simply to repair, but i have no idea about modding

As far as realism goes, this mod is worthless in almost every way (and a stupid idea imo).

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries
    Stupid because the commies lost?
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour

That is only 'Russia is the greatest and anyone who disagrees should f$%#@' Nikitin.

Just ignore him or he will produce enough spam to pollute half of the thread.
    Poland conquers the world - my first and only AAR - abandoned after the conquest of New Zealand, China, Japan, India, Canada and the USA due to a fatal HDD failure...

The exiled - Dutch CORE AAR

Cegorach's CORE improvement pack

CORE improvement pack for AoD

Recruit
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

Is it possible to combain All the Russias with cold war tech tree?

btw. is it possible to play ATR with DD?
    Eric Theodore Cartman

Sorry for heavy thread necromancy, but can you nick the colour-scales from here and apply them to KR?
    Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Chersonesos Taurica, Tsar of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Duke of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland, Prince of Estland, Livland, Courland and Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugra, Perm, Vyatka, Bulgaria and other territories; Lord and Grand Duke of Nizhni Novgorod, Sovereign of Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Beloozero, Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislavl, and all northern territories; Sovereign of Iveria, Kartalinia, and the Kabardinian lands and Armenian territories hereditary Lord and Ruler of the Circassians and Mountain Princes and others; Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth.

Hello everyone!

I am making a modification of ATRUS, let's say an "unofficial 5.0 version of that mod".
    I have repaired every mistake that I had encountered and introduced new events, AI and other things... The modification will be finished soon.
    Here you have some screenshots:
    Btw: sorry for my bad English.

(This one is an event for Russia)

Last edited by Sir_Mark; 02-10-2011 at 18:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast