• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fiftypence said:
Save your pictures as JPEGs. That way the file size is small enough to allow for full size screenies. :)
I tried that, Photobucket said they were invalid. :(

Hope you don't quit

Hope you don't quit this AAR...I'm new to the forums and the game and have revolutions in several of my territories at least monthly (game time) but I still want to continue...I just need to wait a bit and build up infrastructure and manpower and avoid war if possible until the revolt risk drops down for my "newly aquired" territories. Don't have enough troops to cover all of them so 3 divisions of cavlary are getting pretty tired riding all over manchuria and provinces along "my" eastern border with China (China's western border with Russia). Good luck and I would go for all of the Americas but certainly the USA...it would be interesting to see what that does to the UK when a major trading partner is no longer so closely allied, if the game can take such things into account.

Good luck!

Yeah kick the Americans to Alaska.

N. A. Kireevski: Are you a Monarchy? That will give you lots and lots of revolts.

I'm sorry. I decided to end this AAR, half my army deserted to the revolters.

Moral of the Story: The USCA is unplayable!

Can I moderator close this thread?

Earth's Savior said:
I'm sorry. I decided to end this AAR, half my army deserted to the revolters.

Moral of the Story: The USCA is unplayable!

Can I moderator close this thread?

Haha. They are really tempting too play, but then afterwards when you see the revolts. :D

Freddan said:
Haha. They are really tempting too play, but then afterwards when you see the revolts. :D
True! I saw "United States of Central America" and thought "AWESOME", then everything went to hell and half my army revolted.

:eek:

I shall take this opportunity to advertise my HoI2 AAR, Batter and Iron: An Alternate Belgium AAR. It's in the climax, the final stages.

Just click on the link in my signature. :D

Earth's Savior said:
I shall take this opportunity to advertise my HoI2 AAR, Batter and Iron: An Alternate Belgium AAR. It's in the climax, the final stages.

Just click on the link in my signature. :D

i have already found Batter and Iron... i liked this AAR so much that when i noticed the link in your sig,... :D

Marxistbard said:
You are so close to the end of those revolts, keep going. Once the "USCA survives Event" takes place its a hell of a lot easier.
Too late for that, I deleted the save file.

I'm playing a 1861 game right now as Nicaragua. I took all the territory of the USCA and more, and very few revolts!

Its cool, but the French keep landing and taking my capital.