+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: 'The Patriot's Sword': The Republic of Canada

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Congratulations, RossN!

Winning the VictAARian Cross is an accomplishment many dream of, and very few achieve!

But I certainly agree this fine work deserves such an award!

Great job on winning!

Rensslaer
    Serenity - (V2 v1.3) - An isolationist Japan tries to stay out of everybody's way (Updated July '13)
    Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) - (HOI3/SF/HPP) - Germany attempts to remain at peace! (Updated Apr '13)
    Locarno - Italy vs. Germany (HOI3/SF/HPP) - What if Mussolini stood with France against Hitler?
    The Die is Cast (Roman Civil War) - Caesar will make a name for himself! (Updated June '12)
    Império Novo - An Axis Portugal AAR for HOI 3 (Updated May '13)
    Fire Warms the Northern Lands - A Prussian Victoria 1 AAR (Awarded the VictAARian Cross for Jan-Jun 2006)
    Castles In the Sky (Vicky 1) * Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR (EU III) (Updated May '13) * I Am Siam (V2 Minor) (tied for Silver VictAARian Cross for Best AAR completed in 2011) * A Long Time Ago... (HOI 1 Argentina)* Check Rensslaer's Inkwell! (list of online writings)

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rensslaer
    Congratulations, RossN!

Winning the VictAARian Cross is an accomplishment many dream of, and very few achieve!

But I certainly agree this fine work deserves such an award!

Great job on winning!

Rensslaer
    Ridiculously well deserved! Congratulations RossN and thankyou again for giving us the great AAR in the first place!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26