• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow thank you all for your kind words. :)

I'm a bit suprised at how emotional I am actually. It feels like something is missing now that I have finished 'The Patriot's Sword'. Maybe I'll return to these wonderful characters somehow.

But for now it's pastures anew and I think I'll need my readers help in deciding what to do. I have a few ideas but I'd be very happy if people could advise me.

Oh and hurricanehunter I'll check the stats and get back to you on rankings and such.

RossN said:
Wow thank you all for your kind words. :)
awesome and wonderful AAR! awesome and wonderful ending! all the words of praise spoken at the end of your AAR do not do it justice.

many thanks for such a wonderful AAR!

That's a good idea, and one I'm very strongly inclined to try. For the moment though I want to try something a little different.

Though believe me I will come back to these characters sooner or later.
I'm thinking on an EUII AAR for the moment..

Or rather a CK AAR. 'The Fitzgeralds: Earls of Desmond' (shameless plug).

An EU2 1773 France game! To see France go down during the French Revolution and then go up with Napoleon! Lots of interesting characters! And all of Europe to conquer! :rofl:

Congratulations, RossN!

Winning the VictAARian Cross is an accomplishment many dream of, and very few achieve!

But I certainly agree this fine work deserves such an award!

Great job on winning!

Rensslaer

Rensslaer said:
Congratulations, RossN!

Winning the VictAARian Cross is an accomplishment many dream of, and very few achieve!

But I certainly agree this fine work deserves such an award!

Great job on winning!

Rensslaer

Ridiculously well deserved! Congratulations RossN and thankyou again for giving us the great AAR in the first place!