• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Illusory said:
of course. just from the apc's in the backround you can tell it was from viet.

air-to-surface missile and improved turbojet fighter in jan of '37, eh?
1. Best picture I could find.

2. I did say that the main character is from the future. ;)

Send THE FLYING DREADNOUGHTS, and TAKE SIAM! :eek:

They're Paternal Autocrat! HOW DARE THEY!

KlavoHunter said:
Send THE FLYING DREADNOUGHTS, and TAKE SIAM! :eek:

They're Paternal Autocrat! HOW DARE THEY!

I don't get you guys. In the main forums, I told ES to take it easy on the "I did this and this" and "cheat" as the answer to everything too. But this is the AAR forum, you saw the AAR, you saw who the author was, why on earth would you come in here just to rip on the guy if you have such a problem with it? He's not posting on your AAR ripping on you (or is he, I haven't checked, but I'm assuming he isn't) so why not let the man write and stop stalking him? If you don't like him or his AAR, then don't read it and stop being a douchebag.

kbromer said:
I don't get you guys. In the main forums, I told ES to take it easy on the "I did this and this" and "cheat" as the answer to everything too. But this is the AAR forum, you saw the AAR, you saw who the author was, why on earth would you come in here just to rip on the guy if you have such a problem with it? He's not posting on your AAR ripping on you (or is he, I haven't checked, but I'm assuming he isn't) so why not let the man write and stop stalking him? If you don't like him or his AAR, then don't read it and stop being a douchebag.

Only if you're calling Sir Humphry a douchebag, now. Because we ALL really honestly love ES's Flying Dreadnoughts :)

KlavoHunter said:
Only if you're calling Sir Humphry a douchebag, now. Because we ALL really honestly love ES's Flying Dreadnoughts :)
KlavoHunter: STFU and get out of my AAR, you friggin douchebag! :mad:

kbromer said:

I agree with kbromer.

Again: all of you who are here ONLY to insult, flame, troll and bash this AAR - Leave. You have no point in being here, only to break the forum rules, and be total arseholes to this guy. If he annoys you, FINE - Ignore him, don't act like bigots and drag down the reputation of this forum, I never thought a forum for a game for history lovers could contain such people.

If you do not like this AAR. DO NOT POST HERE; all you post are insults, flames and the like. Which is down right wrong, and against the rules.

I don't like his cheating, but I just ignore it. Why can you not? Have nothing better to do than make his experience on this forum a bad one? Heh.

I only have one word to describe you all:
Pathetic.

Hardstuff said:
I agree with kbromer.

Again: all of you who are here ONLY to insult, flame, troll and bash this AAR - Leave. You have no point in being here, only to break the forum rules, and be total arseholes to this guy. If he annoys you, FINE - Ignore him, don't act like bigots and drag down the reputation of this forum, I never thought a forum for a game for history lovers could contain such people.

If you do not like this AAR. DO NOT POST HERE; all you post are insults, flames and the like. Which is down right wrong, and against the rules.

I don't like his cheating, but I just ignore it. Why can you not? Have nothing better to do than make his experience on this forum a bad one? Heh.

I only have one word to describe you all:
Pathetic.
Thank You! You have taken the words right out of my mouth.

I have never denied that I cheat, and I said at my first AAR that if someone doesnt like it, they can ignore my AAR. :cool:

Well, actually that's my second time posting in this topic, with a similar tone.

Also, Carthade, why bother trolling his cheating AAR, when you yourself have done one? You're trolling this out of pure spite for him. Which is worse? Cheating, or flaming for no reason?

I forsee an update after dinner... ;)

Hardstuff said:
Well, actually that's my second time posting in this topic, with a similar tone.

Also, Carthade, why bother trolling his cheating AAR, when you yourself have done one? You're trolling this out of pure spite for him. Which is worse? Cheating, or flaming for no reason?

I'm afraid i dont quite follow you. First, i'm not "trolling" or badmouthing it. If you are referring to the Vietnam picture, i was merely making a wager. And a cheating AAR, which are you referring to? My Israeli AAR, that i lost spectacularily (god damn Italians!) or the other AAR, that i tried to make, and also failed spectacularily. Please, enlighten me. Otherwise, shut the **** up.

Indochina was ready for war. The news had come that Japan had attacked China, Earth's Savior did not want the borders of Japan and Indochina to meet. So, Indochina declared war on China, quickly engaging enemy fleets and clearing a path for an invasion of Japan.

Earth's Savior decided that he would lead an airborne assault on northern Japan. Early one monday morning, 8 Indochinese paratrooper divisions landed in northern Japan with little resistance.

The early fight was intense, with Japanese soldiers trying to stop the paratroopers from uniting. The division lead by Earth's Savior ran into a squad of Japanese troops, who opened fire. He used an magnetic pulse to reflect the bullets back to the Japanese(killing 7), then created a blinding flash to allow his soldiers to escape. It wasnt long until the paratroopers united and dug in.

A massive amphibious assault was launched in southern Japan, giving the Japanese a third front to fight on. The fighting was fierce, but the forces of Indochina gained full control of the privince of Kagoshima.

Resize%20of%20d-day-beach.jpg

The path to victory in Japan seemed bright, but it was still doubtfull if this would stop thier advances in China...

Ok, i want to tell you RIGHT NOW, THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE OFFENSIVE. That last picture, isnt that a pic from the Normandy landings?

Carthade said:
Ok, i want to tell you RIGHT NOW, THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE OFFENSIVE. That last picture, isnt that a pic from the Normandy landings?
I guess so, I typed in "airborne assault" and it gave me that.

Try not to let them yourself get dragged down to being mean or rude, ES.
Hard to do considering, but worth the effort it might take from time to time.

And another cool pic on the beach there. Hadn't figured you'd head for Kagoshima.

:D

Earth's Savior said:
I guess so, I typed in "airborne assault" and it gave me that.
...Airborne assault. After the Allies had taken a beachhead on Normandy...

Retarded search engine...

Carthade said:
...Airborne assault. After the Allies had taken a beachhead on Normandy...

Retarded search engine...
Google sometimes sucks, but it gets the job done.

What I'm wondering is if taking out Japan will stop the Japanese advance in China...

With the Japanese home islands secured; Earth's Savior, while sitting in the home of the Japanese Emperor, gave the order to push Japanese forces out of Korea. Jeju quickly fell and Indochinese troops moved north.

The armies of Indochina quickly took all of Korea and launched an offensive into Manchukuo.

After months of island hopping, Japan finally surrendered. The people of Indochina celebrated in the streets of Hanoi, Phnom Penh, and Saigon.

s213700.jpg

Earth's Savior knew that this victory would still not be enough to stop World War 3, so he strategized more. France, with anger, tried to find a way to stop him...