• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King

Part Time Game Designer
11 Badges
Dec 7, 2001
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Victoria 2 Beta
There appears to be some confusion as to the system here. I am now doing what I can with the bug forum, this may change the previous policy, but this should still work. To explian, I will mark each thread title with their status as and when I figure out what is wrong with them. Try not use these titles as I may then pass over the thread assuming that has already been dealt with

DUPLICATE - This means the thread duplicates an existing bug. I will supply a link to the bug in question and lock the thread. If you feel this is not a duplicate please PM me DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD

NOT A BUG - I am unable to duplicate the problem and as such do not feel this is bug. Although do not loose heart it may mean that the bug has in fact been fixed already. Or you can alway try and supply more information, I have been known to be wrong once.

WAD - Works as Designed, although I am satisfied that things are as you describe, this is in fact a feature of the game. I may however pass the info on to Paradox as a request for enhancement.

BUG - I am satsified that this is in fact a bug and have advised the nearest qualified person about this shocking situation.

FIXED IN 1.04 - This means that the bug should be fixed in the next patch. I am assuming that this will be 1.04, but it might be 1.03D for I know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.