• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've done it!

I've read it all!

This has been... what, five weeks of regular reading, about one to one and a half hours per day?

And I loved every second of it. This is truly a masterful AAR, and I'm actually feeling a bit glum about reaching the (temporary) end of it... It just kept on going and going I guess I never expected it to end :(

Fu wanted the Soviets to take the brunt of the onslaught before the Pan-Asians went into the fray; I suppose with Skorzeny going in, they'll be encountering the PAs left right and centre.

Oh yea, since no one seem to have done this lately...

SKORZENY!

Last edited:
*pants*
Just caught up on this enormous tale.
Looking forward to seeing more.

Been away for a bit, but still catching up again. Sorry for the absence. I'll post something pertinent once I have caught up, but no doubt it's still as great as ever.

DW

It is. There are SS werewolves now! :eek:

Blond, female aristocratic Krupp-wealthy sexy, kinky, utterly obedient leatherclad nazi werewolfs. I should be writing Chtulhu, all this historically correct cr*p is not nearly as much fun. (Ignore the sheep.)

I think Gunther has made a mistake. Heydrich was one of the most competent of the Nazi brass, and unlike the others, not addicted to mind altering drugs. ( I still shudder to think what might have been had Goering been a moderate man...)

Awesome work. I like the thought pinkly rouged werewolfes. GD must have been thinking of his aryan beauties.

BTW, did you mean Rudolf Höss to be the camp commander? I had nightmares after reading his diaries. I don't have nightmares often.

Also, to add to the Mongol horsemen discussion: the mongols did not fear bloodshed per sé, merely spilling the blood of nobles or kings. These were supposed to be sacred, and killing them would be both sacrilegious and bring down a curse on the killer and the place where his blood was spilled. This is a very ancient and wide-spread belief.

Also, if properly supplied with arrows, I might just want to face a Mongol with an automatic weapon rather than with their traditional bows.

Hannah is either very lucky or Siwan Khan has stated clearly that her fate worse than death is preserved for his initial enjoyment. Or maybe I'm just a dark minded bastard.

DW

Last edited:
First round to Duhrn but he has stirred a hornet's net, methinks. I wouldn't like to be the object of Heydrych's curiosity...

And, please, Otto, take an umbrella for the walk! Just in case, you know. :D
Who would like that? -- and soldiers, for some reason :) do not take umbrellas to the field. I mean, I know I'd haved LOVED to have one, but nope.
Curse those canine make-up manufacturers!
Hehehe, you really had your fun with this little spelling error. Well, it's on the house. <plots revenge, and to show them, show them ALL>

Again...masterfully executed!

Looking forward to see Skorzeny in action again.
Thanks Lurken! Skorzeny does look forward to a little standard military action too. What are the chances that he will be disappointed, do you think?

I've done it!

I've read it all!

This has been... what, five weeks of regular reading, about one to one and a half hours per day?

And I loved every second of it. This is truly a masterful AAR, and I'm actually feeling a bit glum about reaching the (temporary) end of it... It just kept on going and going I guess I never expected it to end :(
Thank you Jebus, great to have you reading! Here's a little something to keep you going. (coming up thirty seconds after this post).

Great update as usual.
So they havent seen much Pan-Asian troops in Soviet union yet?
Nope, they know they're there, but not yet how many.

Fu wanted the Soviets to take the brunt of the onslaught before the Pan-Asians went into the fray; I suppose with Skorzeny going in, they'll be encountering the PAs left right and centre.

Oh yea, since no one seem to have done this lately...

SKORZENY!
Thanks DeathEateR, someone has to do that every once in a while, or this wouldn't be EOFM.

*pants*
Just caught up on this enormous tale.
Looking forward to seeing more.
Great to have another reader, Registered - although it seems you haven't been doing much procrastinating if you've managed to read all this!

Blond, female aristocratic Krupp-wealthy sexy, kinky, utterly obedient leatherclad nazi werewolfs. I should be writing Chtulhu, all this historically correct cr*p is not nearly as much fun. (Ignore the sheep.)

I think Gunther has made a mistake. Heydrich was one of the most competent of the Nazi brass, and unlike the others, not addicted to mind altering drugs. ( I still shudder to think what might have been had Goering been a moderate man...)

Awesome work. I like the thought pinkly rouged werewolfes. GD must have been thinking of his aryan beauties.

BTW, did you mean Rudolf Höss to be the camp commander? I had nightmares after reading his diaries. I don't have nightmares often.
No, Frank Hess, like the Krupp sisters and Professor von Strasser are characters from the Grindhouse fake trailer "Werewolf women of the SS". Stole them from there.

Also, to add to the Mongol horsemen discussion: the mongols did not fear bloodshed per sé, merely spilling the blood of nobles or kings. These were supposed to be sacred, and killing them would be both sacrilegious and bring down a curse on the killer and the place where his blood was spilled. This is a very ancient and wide-spread belief.

Also, if properly supplied with arrows, I might just want to face a Mongol with an automatic weapon rather than with their traditional bows.

Hannah is either very lucky or Siwan Khan has stated clearly that her fate worse than death is preserved for his initial enjoyment. Or maybe I'm just a dark minded bastard.

DW
Your dark mind usually hits the head of the nail. :D

Last edited:
San Francisco, California
Viceroyalty of America, Pan-Asian Empire

Sunday, September 2nd 1940

palacehotelballroomsanf.jpg

The grand ballroom of the Palace Hotel shone with gold; panels bright with gilt, golden draperies, mirrors with gilded frames. The marble floor was gilded too, and covered in thick slabs of glass. Hannah and Indy walked through the grand room, their hands and feet chained, and surrounded by soldiers of the Viceroy’s Own Imperial Guards Regiment. The soldiers wore outlandish uniforms mostly made of golden silk with bright red stripes and patches, gilded cuirasses and golden helmets adorned with precious stones. Their sabres and rifles were polished steel though, and dreadfully functional.

Having reached the end of the room, the captives stood at the foot of a high podium, on which was placed a great golden throne. On it sat the Golden Master himself, the Viceroy of America, the Lord of Xanadu – Siwan Khan!

He leaned forward, a cruel smile revealing rows of even teeth. His golden robes, pantaloons and soft boots, covered up any sign of his prosthetic mechanical leg.

‘Finally we come face to face, Dr Jones!’ he said grandly, and rose from his seat. The movement was fluid, without strain. When he descended the stairs, only a very slight unevenness in his posture betrayed his mutilation. ‘Long have I longed to talk to you, who alone among your countrymen understand the roots of my greatness!’

‘Indeed, Viceroy, and only now do I perceive the limits of your ruthlessness!’ Indy declared in dramatic tones, to match Siwan Khan’s bombastic speech. ‘Your greatest evil has not been unleashed upon hapless America, but upon this unhappy hall – seriously, Mr—what the heck were you thinking? Your interior decoration gives kitsch a bad name!’

Hannah guffawed while Siwan roared with fury and delivered a stinging open-handed blow to Indy’s face. It was no token slap – the archaeologist stumbled backward and dropped to a knee, his vision swimming.

‘Silence, buffoon!’ the Golden Master screeched, spittle flying from his mouth. ‘What do I have to do to you Americans before you take me seriously? I have devastated your impotent armies, swatted your planes from the skies and taken your cities, your homes, your fields, your cattle, your women…’

‘Overcompensating somewhat, Ja?’ Hannah interjected, joining Indy’s game. ‘Never easy to live with a small schwanz!’

Now it was her turn to be felled by a savage blow. Indy moved as if to strike the Viceroy but Siwan’s guards clobbered him with rifle butts until he was on the floor beside Hannah.

Siwan’s screamed, holding his head with both hands. ‘Harlot! Filth! Scum! Oh GODS how I hate your entire wretched race! But I’ll show you, I’ll show you ALL! Maps!’

One of the guards stepped next to the wall beside the throne and pulled away a stretch of golden silk curtain. A huge wall map representing North America from northern Mexico to the southern half of Canada was revealed.

Siwan Khan walked next to the map and faced his prisoners. ‘Behold your country’s doom!’ he yelled, waving with his hand. ‘See; see how my armies have smashed your front from Denver to the Gulf of Mexico! Even now, my cavalry and my tanks rush for the Mississippi! Your craven soldiers run for their lives! My Chinese cavalry have taken up position along the northern front; see here how I push north towards the thin waist of Canada!’

us4009.jpg

Indy couldn’t know if the map was accurate – there really was no reason for Siwan Khan to tell them all this, but he seemed to be totally out of his mind. There were no apparent rational explanations to the pathetic outburst of bragging.

But if the map was even remotely accurate, America was in truly dire straits. The Pan Asians had already reached the Mississippi at New Orleans during the last offensive, and now they had an armoured spearhead pushing north along the western shore of the river and another into northern Texas. While the US Armoured Corps and other units fought these two threats, the Pan-Asian 18th Army had broken out from eastern Colorado. Indy had been there for the beginning of that particular battle, so that at least was not pure fantasy. According to the map, waves of cavalry and infantry poured through the gap towards Tulsa, Oklahoma City and the Mississippi. The bulk of the US forces in Oklahoma and northern Texas risked encirclement, unless they could beat a hasty retreat and escape back across the great river before the door slammed shut behind them.

‘That… doesn’t look to good’, the archaeologist admitted in a grudging tone, all in order to keep the madman talking. ‘But America has come back from worse.’

‘Ha!’ the Viceroy shouted triumphantly. ‘Worse? The Heir of Genghis Khan is second to none as a warlord! When was it ever worse?’

‘War of 1812’, Indy countered easily. ‘The English even burnt down the White House, and still we came back in the end.’

Siwan Khan snorted in contempt. ‘If you had held in this battle, then you might still have had some hope, or if the British had sent most of their divisions to prop America up, instead of to India, which they are now loosing anyway. But now… better for you to lie down and die, and spare yourself the suffering of a hopeless struggle! America will be mine! Her lands, her riches, her women, all will belong to Siwan Khan!’

‘Even if you do, the Reich will still stand against you!’ Hannah shouted, flushing with anger. ‘The Führer will trample your worthless Empire under foot, barbarian!’

‘Ha!’ Siwan Khan laughed, finally having the conversation going the way he wanted. ‘My father and I will humble the vaunted German Reich as we’ve humbled America! Know that you were always very much the lesser threat, and to show your leader how little I fear him, I will possess one of his German women – you!’

‘What?!’ she asked, going white with anger. ‘You schwanzlose hosenscheisser, I’d rather…’

‘Guards!’ Siwan ordered grandly, extending his right arm and pointing vaguely towards the great doors to the hall. ‘Take this German harlot away and prepare her – I’ve decided to add her to my stable of concubines!’

‘You must be kidding me!’ Indy muttered and without warning floored the nearest guard with a vicious right-left to his guts and face. Hannah kicked out the legs under one of the guards holding her, and punched the groin of the other. He went down, bent double and whimpering with pain.

The fight didn’t last long though. Siwan Khan flickered and disappeared as he clouded the vision of his enemies. In the next moment he dropped Indy with a chopping blow to his neck, and sent Hannah flying with an open-handed strike to her face.

‘Take them away!’ he ordered.

‘Wait! What are you going to do to Dr Jones, you bastard?’ Hannah shouted as the guards lifted her from the floor.

‘I?’ Siwan Khan answered, affecting a look of injured innocence. ‘Nothing, my dear! I would not dare touch even a hair on his head; His presence in Tokyo is required by Emperor Fu Manchu himself!’

The guards dragged away the still struggling prisoners and Siwan Khan was left in relative solitude. Hardly had he sat down on his throne to ponder the future course of operations, when one of his gold-plated Guardsmen approached the dais of the Viceroy and kneeled.

‘Highness, I bring grave news!’

‘Quickly, fool! Speak!’ Siwan ordered with impatience.

The soldier obeyed, and when he was done, a roar of rage echoed through the hall.

Last edited:
That's quite the cliffhanger you got there. I wonder what fiendish plot got foiled.

Great to have another reader, Registered - although it seems you haven't been doing much procrastinating if you've managed to read all this!
Reading this is procrastination.

Or since we just got a strategic update courtesy of Siwan Khan.........

II Tank Corps had better hold vs Patton and Rommel or both Pan-Asian Tank Corps are toast in an encirclement in South Texas. Drive for the sea boys!

Sure there is cavalry all over the Mid West but if Khan loses his tanks and Texas...........

It's also right in character for Rommel and Patton - screw the logistics - attack!

The soldier obeyed, and when he was done, a roar of rage echoed through the hall.

If some daring German oberts from the Fallschirmjäger has anything to do with this moment of rage, I'll change from the usual

SKORZENY!

to

STEINER!

:D

By the way, Indy. Don't forget to take some nice souvenir from Tokio, please.

Oh God, Siwan hasn't read the Evil Overlord list at all has he?

Repeat after me: "You'll warrant no villain's exposition from me."

Grave news? And we have to wait another update to hear it? !@#$

I still can't believe US forces are so sparse. I'd have expected the US to churn out masses of infantry by now, at least enought to set up a continuous front...

SS werewolf women? A classic I seem to have missed... Obviously a lapse in my education.:eek:

Wonder what the news are about??? A certain escape from a POW camp, perhaps??? What's The Shadow up to nowadays??

He's merely an evil ord, not an overlord. Daddy Darling is the evil overlord. :D

A well written scene of frothing madness. Glad to know my dastardometer is still working. Hand it To Siwan to have a Harem. I wonder who else is in there? He had the pick of most of Hollywood I'd think. Fu knows about Indy and now Indy is in trouble. Admittedly I now have images of Indy in Fu Manchu's harem. This is probably enough to send me right to hell.

I can think of a number of things that would make Siwan Khan scream. Actually I'm a bit disappointed that Indy didn't shout KHAAAANNNN!!! As he was dragged out.

Also, two famous British soldiers who wielded umbrellas were Sir Thomas Picton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Thomas_Picton

and Frederick Gough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Gough

Or was that Carlyle? I keep confusing those two... *(This is an edit)

(Not in their Wiki entries, but Picton charged the French with stretched umbrella...)

Oh come now Chtulhu, Biggles will save the day. Or maybe Raffles will make an appearance and rescue Indy and deal harshly with the dastardly Siwan. Also we are lacking Nick and Nora, Nero Wolfe and A certain hardboiled detective with an obsession for badly sculpted birds. Not to mention a beautiful friendship... ( And Lord Peter, but I know I'm not going to get him.)

Awesome, as usual, DW

Last edited: